Mephisto vs Etrigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
two demons both at best who wins nd how? On earth and also in each others realms... whose the victor?

Uriel005

this is so wrong on so many levels... screw it imma go for it...

Etrigan takes it.

tomcat

ozz81
^^ im pretty sure their on each others tier/levels their demons ..Its not of by a great deal.

Uriel005
Originally posted by ozz81
^^ im pretty sure their on each others tier/levels their demons ..Its not of by a great deal. no... nowhere close.

ozz81
^^ lolz yeah whatever u reckon mate fair enuff...

Uriel005
Originally posted by ozz81
^^ lolz yeah whatever u reckon mate fair enuff... one has the capacity to warp reality. In his home dimension he is consistently referred to as nigh omnipotent (despite so many cases proving the contrary). Etrigan has nothing approaching that. Not as strong as superman. His hellfire is good but on par with I'd say ghostrider. TP needs artifact crown of thorns to even consider approaching Martian Manhunter.

ozz81
Originally posted by Uriel005
one has the capacity to warp reality. In his home dimension he is consistently referred to as nigh omnipotent (despite so many cases proving the contrary). Etrigan has nothing approaching that. Not as strong as superman. His hellfire is good but on par with I'd say ghostrider. TP needs artifact crown of thorns to even consider approaching Martian Manhunter.

thumb up cool i see, great yeah it fills in the gaps definatly makes things clearer..

cdtm
Didn't Etrigan beat Neron?

The same hell lord that was granting wishes in Underworld Unleashed?

Sixth_Winged
Damn... this is like pitting a janitor in the company against the ceo in a financial battle

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Damn... this is like pitting a janitor in the company against the ceo in a financial battle

analogy = fail

guy222
mephisto

quanchi112
Meph wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't Etrigan beat Neron?

The same hell lord that was granting wishes in Underworld Unleashed?

I don't think so, but it would be a good fight.

Sin I AM
on paper Mephisto is all powerful...but in reality his track record does not look as gleaming, i think etrigan takes it to him...

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM
on paper Mephisto is all powerful...but in reality his track record does not look as gleaming, i think etrigan takes it to him...

I'm thinking so too..

Etrigan is up and down. There's been times he's taken it to teams like the Sentinels of Magic, which includes Dr. Fate.. Klarion the Witch Boy was capable or de-aging masses of heroes and performing near reality altering feats, and Etrigan beat him with magic mastery..

Uriel005
I'm thinking so too..

Etrigan is up and down. There's been times he's taken it to teams like the Sentinels of Magic, which includes Dr. Fate.. Klarion the Witch Boy was capable or de-aging masses of heroes and performing near reality altering feats, and Etrigan beat him with magic mastery.. those showings are still relatively few and far between. I generally put him around a class 75-85 in terms of strength. With crown of thorns around Manhunter's level of TP. His hellfire is a great attack and his magic is on par with a low high tier, high mid-tier magic use.

quanchi112
on paper Mephisto is all powerful...but in reality his track record does not look as gleaming, i think etrigan takes it to him... Are you serious ?

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you serious ?

Meph's had problems with Black Panther, Surfer, Thor.. So no, she isn't. wink

Prep-Man
I'm thinking so too..

Etrigan is up and down. There's been times he's taken it to teams like the Sentinels of Magic, which includes Dr. Fate.. Klarion the Witch Boy was capable or de-aging masses of heroes and performing near reality altering feats, and Etrigan beat him with magic mastery..

That was when he was tapping into Stonehenge. Which he's elemental type power.

quanchi112
Meph's had problems with Black Panther, Surfer, Thor.. So no, she isn't. wink Because he wants their souls so he won't kill them. He's also easily toyed with the Surfer and was going back and forth with Galactus himself in his own realm.

Sixth_Winged
analogy = fail

Only if you can't comprehend

In reality those track records are a bunch of PIS, so no, Mephisto most definitely take this.

Etrigan doesn't even compare.

nwg202
Mephisto is a hel lord. He has battled Galactus to a stand still Galactus just tried eating his dimension and that forced Mephisto to let him go.

He has gone up against Thor and Surfer but the other poster was right, he was in no danger. Thor couldn't really do anything and Surfer i think just dreamt that he kill him. He just wants their souls, since they are pure that's where his trouble begins. Oddly enough only two people i think have actually really threatened him. Magik w/c is understandable cause of the soul sword and limbo power and the Hulk ( pis) for me. He just strangled him...

Etrigan seems to be on a much lower level (herald level) from his showings but i dont really follow him.. so i could be wrong.

Sundipped
Originally posted by quanchi112
Because he wants their souls so he won't kill them. He's also easily toyed with the Surfer and was going back and forth with Galactus himself in his own realm.

Right. When Mephisto and Galactus clashed, it caused planets to start blowing up. Etrigan hasn't shown anything remotely close to that output. Mephisto would have somebody like Etrigan working for him.

DarkSaint85
Mephisto wins this

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sundipped
Right. When Mephisto and Galactus clashed, it caused planets to start blowing up. Etrigan hasn't shown anything remotely close to that output. Mephisto would have somebody like Etrigan working for him.

He did walk the dog on Sentinels of Magic, in which MM/Fate said he could tap into limitless power. Give him Lucifer's trident and Stonehenge power and I can see Etrigan competing with Meph.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He did walk the dog on Sentinels of Magic, in which MM/Fate said he could tap into limitless power. Give him Lucifer's trident and Stonehenge power and I can see Etrigan competing with Meph. Yeah thats with high end artifacts that would buff most magic beings/users to god-mode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.