Who is the weakest character that can punch Thanos in the face so hard...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character that can punch Thanos in the face so hard that they knock all the teeth out of his mouth with a single blow?

gogogadgetgo
Wolverine

Bentley
Prime definitively can, then he says "go see the tooth fairy doctor!"

Diesldude
Originally posted by Bentley

Yeah the head will be knocked off and already on it's way. smile

Q99
Loa.

Nihilist
Prime definitively can, then he says "go see the tooth fairy doctor!" Originally posted by Diesldude
Yeah the head will be knocked off and already on it's way. smile

Yeah if Thor with power gem couldnt do that with 3 consecutive shots Prime aint doing it in one.

Babajaev
Originally posted by Nihilist
Yeah if Thor with power gem couldnt do that with 3 consecutive shots Prime aint doing it in one.

again i would have never guessed that youwill be so biased towards thanos.. i mean your avatar and sig doesnt give you away at all laughing

prime punching thanos will tear his head off his shoulders

Nihilist
Originally posted by Babajaev
again i would have never guessed that youwill be so biased towards thanos.. i mean your avatar and sig doesnt give you away at all laughing

prime punching thanos will tear his head off his shoulders You said that i another thread you boring sad troll.

If Magus with the power of 5 infinity gems didnt do it in one punch Prime, now run along chump.

Babajaev
You said that i another thread you boring sad troll.

If Magus with the power of 5 infinity gems didnt do it in one punch Prime, now run along chump.

thats why i said "again" at the start of my post genious

why is the dirty talking? did i hurt your precious purple pride? come on fanny you know thanos will lose his head he wont even be able to cry like he did when odin spanked him laughing

Nihilist
thats why i said "again" at the start of my post genious

why is the dirty talking? did i hurt your precious purple pride? come on fanny you know thanos will lose his head he wont even be able to cry like he did when odin spanked him laughing Yeah like said all you are is a boring troll or even a sock account who is so butthurt and out of desperation had to create another account.

Come back when youre old enough son.

ColossusGrundy
Etrigan could do it.
Prime could do it.
Supes, Cap Marvel, DEFINITELY Black Adam (cuz he wouldn't hold back, just ask Psycho Pirate).
There are probably a few more capable of doing it IF it's a undefended punch that Thanos didn't expect.

If he sees it coming or is ready, he'd either roll with it or defend himself and this wouldn't happen.

Bentley

If Thanos just stands there and takes it in the teeth, I don't see why not.

Besides, Thor with the Power Gem hasn't done anything than Attuma as a Worthy couldn't have done 131

Mshinu
No one, Thanos is too awesome for that. A top tier may be able to pop out a single tooth or even two, but only because that makes Prune Chin look badass.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Mshinu
No one, Thanos is too awesome for that. A top tier may be able to pop out a single tooth or even two, but only because that makes Prune Chin look badass.

Sorry, I've never been that impressed with Thanos. I mean with the infinity gauntlet he was pretty awesome, but without he's just another Mongul.

Add to my list Lobo and Solomon Grundy.

Mshinu
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Sorry, I've never been that impressed with Thanos. I mean with the infinity gauntlet he was pretty awesome, but without he's just another Mongul.

Seriously when has Thanos even cracked a tooth when struck by extremely powerful opponents? His jaw and teeth must be harder than adamantium.

-K-M-
shifty

http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox29/pics/zombies2-3.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mshinu
Seriously when has Thanos even cracked a tooth when struck by extremely powerful opponents? His jaw and teeth must be harder than adamantium.

Character injuries as a whole are lacking in Marvel Comics because they refuse to be too graphic; if Image wrote Marvel, you'd see far, far, more character injuries than you currently do in Marvel...

Logically there are many characters who could accomplish this feat; I definitely believe Superman Prime could do it...I am not sure if he is the weakest who could do it though.

@Nihilist

Anyone wearing the IG should be able to accomplish this feat without effort; Magus was only held back from devastating Thanos's face by the limitations placed upon the artists at Marvel...

Thor in Warriors Madness with the Power Gem should be capable of this feat as well...

Stoic

Prime can't do it.Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Etrigan could do it.
Prime could do it.
Supes, Cap Marvel, DEFINITELY Black Adam (cuz he wouldn't hold back, just ask Psycho Pirate).
There are probably a few more capable of doing it IF it's a undefended punch that Thanos didn't expect.

If he sees it coming or is ready, he'd either roll with it or defend himself and this wouldn't happen.

None of these guys could do it. Thanos survived an event horizon (black hole) and only had a few cuts and bruises.

If Thanos just stands there and takes it in the teeth, I don't see why not.

Besides, Thor with the Power Gem hasn't done anything than Attuma as a Worthy couldn't have done 131

And yet Thor nearly killed the the Worthy Thing (Ben Grimm), and launched the Hulk into orbit. Nah, Worthy Attuma was Thor lite.

Add to my list Lobo and Solomon Grundy.

Grundy would be annihilated, and Lobo may break his hand on Thanos face, like he did with Darkseid. Thanos is everything that Mongul can't even be in his wet dreams.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Character injuries as a whole are lacking in Marvel Comics because they refuse to be too graphic; if Image wrote Marvel, you'd see far, far, more character injuries than you currently do in Marvel...

Logically there are many characters who could accomplish this feat; I definitely believe Superman Prime could do it...I am not sure if he is the weakest who could do it though.

@Nihilist

Anyone wearing the IG should be able to accomplish this feat without effort; Magus was only held back from devastating Thanos's face by the limitations placed upon the artists at Marvel...

Thor in Warriors Madness with the Power Gem should be capable of this feat as well...

That's not really a convincing argument. I believe that Magus was unable to kill Thanos even with the IG was because it was Marvel's way of showing the reader just how tough Thanos really is. I can't say much for Thor, because I am not entirely sure just what level of power Thor was operating on when he fought Thanos, and had possession of the PG. All the same, we can't just completely ignore Thanos tanking the punch from Magus. It was certainly a durability feat. It was right there in the book.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Stoic
And yet Thor nearly killed the the Worthy Thing (Ben Grimm), and launched the Hulk into orbit. Nah, Worthy Attuma was Thor lite.

Yup, Attuma was about twice as powerful as Surfer. Close, but not quite Thor level.

Bentley
People just assume that Thor w Power Gem is actually leagues above regular Thor, when the fact is, Thor has done better things without the gem. So color me unimpressed by Thanos tanking Thor wink

evil face

JakeTheBank
Wow at some of the responses here.

Prime, Black Adam, Superman, and Captain Marvel are not going to punch Thanos so hard he loses all of his teeth, especially not in a single blow.

TheLordofMurder
@Stoic

Thanos taking a punch from an Infinity Gauntlet amped Magus was just as PIS-ridden as Doom withstanding a shot from an IG amped Thanos; both are complete BS...

So you mean to tell me that Thanos, who is a Low Skyfather at best...on average he is simply a Trans Tier...cannot have all the teeth knocked out of his mouth in a single blow by an Infinity Gauntlet Weilder or anything below!???

That is utterly ridiculous and you know it...

Tell me, could Exitar (who stands far below the IG) knock all the teeth out of Thanos's mouth in a single punch?

Bentley
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wow at some of the responses here.

Prime, Black Adam, Superman, and Captain Marvel are not going to punch Thanos so hard he loses all of his teeth, especially not in a single blow.

Dude, Prime can make him lose teeth he doesn't even have.

JakeTheBank
Dude, Prime can make him lose teeth he doesn't even have.

Like he did with Black Adam or Superboy or Superman or Sodam Yat?

If Prime kept punching Thanos, I'm sure he'd do some damage eventually, but not in a single punch.

h1a8
Yeah if Thor with power gem couldnt do that with 3 consecutive shots Prime aint doing it in one. Thor with PG wasn't more than 2x as strong as Normal Thor which isn't quite planetary strength. Also PG Thor didn't hit Thanos with a slam (only jab like hits).

Bentley
Are you implying Thanos can no-sell hits from Superman?

JakeTheBank
Are you implying Thanos can no-sell hits from Superman?

Depends on what you mean by no-sell.

I think Superman can definitely stagger him and draw blood with his punches, but he's not going to completely rearrange his face with a single blow.

Stoic
@Stoic

Thanos taking a punch from an Infinity Gauntlet amped Magus was just as PIS-ridden as Doom withstanding a shot from an IG amped Thanos; both are complete BS...

So you mean to tell me that Thanos, who is a Low Skyfather at best...on average he is simply a Trans Tier...cannot have all the teeth knocked out of his mouth in a single blow by an Infinity Gauntlet Weilder or anything below!???

That is utterly ridiculous and you know it...

Tell me, could Exitar (who stands far below the IG) knock all the teeth out of Thanos's mouth in a single punch?

I'm not sure if I'm the only one of this opinion, but I was under the impression, that the general consensus was, that to utterly dominate an opponent, one had to be at the very least, two tiers above the dominated. This notion, would be contiguous with the Odin vs Thanos battle, in that Odin did get the best of that fight, but he did not completely dominate him.

So in answer to your questions, yes if Exitar were to become Thanos sized that he would likely be able to Punch Thanos' teeth down his throat. However, I just don't see Prime or most of the guys mentioned in this thread in this same light as I see Exitar. Grundy lol, c'mon now.

TheLordofMurder
@Stoic

Excellent, so since Exitar can do it, you now agree that an IG user failing to do it is PIS...right?

Badabing
Originally posted by -K-M-
shifty

http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox29/pics/zombies2-3.jpg Truth! laughing out loud

Stoic
@Stoic

Excellent, so since Exitar can do it, you now agree that an IG user failing to do it is PIS...right?

Unless that IG user was just getting used to using the IG. It has been consistent in every story, that every IG user needed time to operate on the levels that we saw Thanos operating on when he took it to all of those Abstract beings.

Magus was no exception to the rule. Go back and read the story again, and you'll be singing "You Know you're Right" by Nirvana.

Nihilist

Add to my list Lobo and Solomon Grundy. Really!! is this how bad this forum has gotten Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

@Nihilist

Anyone wearing the IG should be able to accomplish this feat without effort; Magus was only held back from devastating Thanos's face by the limitations placed upon the artists at Marvel...Total rubbish when you had the same people showing Thanos kiiling Marvel earth heroes for fun during Infinity Gauntlet

Funny thing is that he couldnt, i know it pains you about Thanos durability lvl.

Suppose youll just have to create another thread invloving Thanos.

Bentley
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Depends on what you mean by no-sell.

I think Superman can definitely stagger him and draw blood with his punches, but he's not going to completely rearrange his face with a single blow.

Very well, had to check wink

Nihilist
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor with PG wasn't more than 2x as strong as Normal Thor which isn't quite planetary strength. Also PG Thor didn't hit Thanos with a slam (only jab like hits). *Sigh* No one is buying your bullshit stance on PG not amping Thor, Try reading the story Thor hit Thanos with 3 haymakers, you dont even know what a jab is, a jab is a straight punch..Thor was swinging.

smh at your nonsense.

CosmicComet
People just assume that Thor w Power Gem is actually leagues above regular Thor, when the fact is, Thor has done better things without the gem. So color me unimpressed by Thanos tanking Thor wink

evil face

messed

h1a8
*Sigh* No one is buying your bullshit stance on PG not amping Thor, Try reading the story Thor hit Thanos with 3 haymakers, you dont even know what a jab is, a jab is a straight punch..Thor was swinging.

smh at your nonsense. Stop being nitpicky. I said jab like swing. That means a swing to be quick with less power (than all one's might) in order to land more successfully.

A built up whirled slam is several orders of magnitude more powerful than a one handed swing.

My stance is based off what was shown. Nothing PG Thor did showed he was STRONGER than his normal self by more than twice. If I'm wrong then give me a feat that says he was and I'll show you a feat by a normal Thor that outdoes it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by h1a8
Stop being nitpicky. I said jab like swing. That means a swing to be quick with less power (than all one's might) in order to land more successfully.

A built up whirled slam is several orders of magnitude more powerful than a one handed swing.All this post is more bs and dodgin

He caused Thanos actual harm/injuries when he with the same amount of hits couldnt against a weaker version of Thanos.

And thats not even taking into account the ease he beat the crap out of Surfer,Dr Strange and the Infinity Watch at once aswell as Thor tanking blast from Thanos which previously floored him.

Badabing
Really!! is this how bad this forum has gotten Total rubbish when you had the same people showing Thanos kiiling Marvel earth heroes for fun during Infinity Gauntlet

Funny thing is that he couldnt, i know it pains you about Thanos durability lvl.

Suppose youll just have to create another thread invloving Thanos. I disliked how Thanos was portrayed in his last arc. Showing him all stupid and savage...meh. Meh I say!

I'm also gonna close this thread soon.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Badabing
I disliked how Thanos was portrayed in his last arc. Showing him all stupid and savage...meh. Meh I say!

I'm also gonna close this thread soon. Portrayed in Thanos Imperative?

He was only savage/feral in the prolouge/first issuse iiir

psycho gundam
He was only savage/feral in the prolouge/first issuse iiir and the last

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/thanosangry.jpg

quanchi112
That's a deep character that Thanos of Titan. May the Lord reserve a special place in heaven for Jim Starlin. The gift that keeps on giving.

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and the last

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/thanosangry.jpg I thought Bada just meant Thanos jsut killing everything without thinking, suppose the end would come under him being savage though.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's a deep character that Thanos of Titan. May the Lord reserve a special place in heaven for Jim Starlin. The gift that keeps on giving. thanos imperative was the worst thanos story to date

Nihilist
thanos imperative was the worst thanos story to date Agree to a extent, id put Infinte Abyss on par with it, the best being Giffens Thanos run

quanchi112
thanos imperative was the worst thanos story to date I didn't see a big problem with it. It seemed rushes sure but was ok in my book.

psycho gundam
it was shit

quanchi112
it was shit I've gotten used to your opinion being wrong by now. I can live with you being wrong one more time.

psycho gundam
you're right in a way cause thanos wasn't even in that arc. it was someone else that looked a lot like him

TheLordofMurder
Really!! is this how bad this forum has gotten Total rubbish when you had the same people showing Thanos kiiling Marvel earth heroes for fun during Infinity Gauntlet

Have you ever read an Image comic?

The level of "brutality" (in a way it was brutal, but also mildly shown at the same time) Thanos demostrated during the IG arc is nothing to compared to what Image regularly shows...

I still firmly contend that injuries in Marvel are very uncommon and tame when they occur compared to what really might be shown if Marvel didnt have such a tight grip on what they allowed their artists to draw...

Marvel usually doesnt allow much more than a torn costume to demostrate "serious" damage sustained...in extreme cases they allow blood...but nothing on par with what Image allows.

Once again, the level of injury we see in Marvel (in DC as well) is serevely limited by company policy; given what hes been through, I have no doubt that Thanos would have been drawn sustaining worse injuries if Marvel wasnt so against such a thing with their characters...

psycho gundam
yeah but thanos killed characters people grew up with/actually care about, and they died ingloriously

zeel

prime punching thanos will tear his head off his shoulders

thanos>prime wink

prime is not knocking out thanos teeth. PG thor couldnt even do it.

quanchi112
you're right in a way cause thanos wasn't even in that arc. it was someone else that looked a lot like him It was Thanos but the writer explored a new character twist due to him being taken away from death and at the end feeling betrayed by being unable to return to her side.

Bentley
Infinite Abyss was even crappier.

ColossusGrundy
Thanos on this thread is about like Hulk.

Blind fanboyism.

I believe there's at least a dozen characters that can do this is written correctly.

Now I'll sit back and wait for the tears of the Thanos fans in reply.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.