Majestic,Lobo,Adam Vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Team or Pre-Crisis Brick?

JakeTheBank
Team beats the crap out of him.

Prime is more powerful than any of them individually, but he's not going to beat all three at once.

Sundipped
Adam is not going to be able to do anything effective. Lobo won't get killed but just him and Majestic are going to come up on the short end of the stick.

CosmicComet
On a good day, Lobo by his own damn self.

Uriel005
Originally posted by CosmicComet
On a good day, Lobo by his own damn self. Agreed but on average Pre-crisis SBP was in beast mode and should take this.

ColossusGrundy
I noticed Lobo was absent during infinite crisis.

I think he tips the scales on this one. Team ftw

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
On a good day, Lobo by his own damn self.

He'd have to drink an entire liquor commission to have any chance at all.

Team stomps

DarkSaint85
Team

shokosugi
SBP

DarkSaint85
Hehe what if it was a war of brains? Majestic and Lobo are both geniuses, I warrant SBP is no slouch either and Adam as the wisdom thing going on...

McNasty996
Prime wins the majority.

Galan007
Lobo wins.

He don't not do logical even more than Prime don't not do it. ermmnone

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Lobo wins.

He don't not do logical even more than Prime don't not do it. ermmnone By himself ?

CosmicComet
Lobo is anywhere from Low Trans to Grant Morrison.

radbandos
SBP that got owned by the TT will get stomped
SBP that fought Coner gets stomped
SBP that fought ION will destroy the team
SBP that wrecked teams will destroy the team
SBP from the anti monitor team will Rape
Guardin Amped SBP stomps very hard
Guardin Amped SBP + I Kill you to Death Mode = Mega Spite

Uriel005
Originally posted by radbandos
SBP that got owned by the TT will get stomped
SBP that fought Coner gets stomped
SBP that fought ION will destroy the team
SBP that wrecked teams will destroy the team
SBP from the anti monitor team will Rape
Guardin Amped SBP stomps very hard
Guardin Amped SBP + I Kill you to Death Mode = Mega Spite Have to say that ION was weaksauce. An average Daxamite should be able to put up a better fight than Yat did at that point unless Prime had lead knuckles prepared in advance.

Galan007
If you look exclusively at their fight before Prime weakened him with lead skewers (hell, even after), Yat did quite well... Better than anyone else, at least. Also keep in mind that Yat only used like one offensive GL blast. Had he utilized more blasts/constructs, as opposed to purely throwing fisticuffs, things could have been different.

All things considered, he did great imo.

radbandos
If you look exclusively at their fight before Prime weakened him with lead skewers (hell, even after), Yat did quite well... Better than anyone else, at least. Also keep in mind that Yat only used like one offensive GL blast. Had he utilized more blasts/constructs, as opposed to purely throwing fisticuffs, things could have been different.

All things considered, Yat did great.

I'm jugging on you

Uriel005

All things considered, he did great imo. I was including the skewer in my assessment. I still feel that Ion using some skill at all shouldn't have been put in the position Yat was in that quickly. I mean at the least take it into space where he could use bigger blasts and such.

Galan007
Meh, it's not overly surprising that Yat made 'rookie' errors like those you mentioned--he was still pretty new to the Corps, after all. That much was evident in his lack of any real offensive/defensive GL-related attacks.

Regardless, he still did better than pretty much anyone else who fought Prime solo... And in an almost purely physical brawl while he was severely weakened, no less. To me, that says a lot.

the Darkone

I agree, if wasn't for his led poisoning Yat probably could have at least stalemate SBP, maybe but he did better than the rest of the other Super heroes!

Sundipped

Fisticuffs definitely wasn't the way to go. That graveyard scene was brutal.

JakeTheBank
I really don't see how Prime wins this, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.