DOS Doomsday vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Wolverine gets fully healed each 5 minutes into the fight, which means his HF will be back at full power at that point.

Can he beat DD?

Fight in the X-mansion.

Cogito
He dies closer to the first 5 second mark than the first 5 minute mark

-Pr-
Logan dies horribly.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Cogito
He dies closer to the first 5 second mark than the first 5 minute mark thumb up

Bentley, this is the closet you have ever created to a spite thread. smile

abhilegend
Where is srank?

Bentley
Originally posted by Diesldude
thumb up

Bentley, this is the closet you have ever created to a spite thread. smile

Nah, I've done pretty spitey threads in my time sad

wildernesss
Originally posted by Bentley
Wolverine gets fully healed each 5 minutes into the fight, which means his HF will be back at full power at that point.

Can he beat DD?

Fight in the X-mansion.

WW hulk > DOS Doomsday. and ww hulk couldn't even KO logan. Not to mention, the x-mansions denfesive systems would activate if there was an intruder.

he can beat DD because doomsday will NOT be able to kill logan within 5 minutes...while DD will continue to accumulate damage for finite amount of time. even if it takes days, he would eventually fall due to
sustained damage.

-Pr-
Doomsday can heal, and cutting him is going to be a lot tougher than cutting Hulk.

WWH and Logan didn't even have much of a fight anyway.

JakeTheBank
The hell is this?

Wolverine dies.

Mindset
Originally posted by wildernesss
WW hulk > DOS Doomsday. and ww hulk couldn't even KO logan. Not to mention, the x-mansions denfesive systems would activate if there was an intruder.

he can beat DD because doomsday will NOT be able to kill logan within 5 minutes...while DD will continue to accumulate damage for finite amount of time. even if it takes days, he would eventually fall due to
sustained damage. Wtf?

WWH put Wolverine in a coma.

Also, you must not know who DD is.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Mindset
Wtf?

Also, you must not know who DD is.

WW hulk couldn't KO logan with up close haymakers to the face. this is the same ww hulk who KOed Ares with one punch. Not to mention the fact that logan beat the grey hulk in the third arc of his new series. that kind of feat combined with the 5 minute stipulation makes this a tough win for DD.

bottom line. DD cannot destroy logan if logan is being totally restored every 5 minutes. it's not happening.

Mindset
WW hulk couldn't KO logan with up close haymakers to the face. this is the same ww hulk who KOed Ares with one punch. Not to mention the fact that logan beat the grey hulk in the third arc of his new series. that kind of feat combined with the 5 minute stipulation makes this a tough win for DD.

bottom line. DD cannot destroy logan if logan is being totally restored every 5 minutes. it's not happening. You must have missed the part where WWH turned Wolverine into a vegetable. I suggest you re-read the comic.

Bottom line is you don't even know what DD is capable of.

gogogadgetgo
DD grabs wolverine by the head and tosses him to the sun where poor logan burns to a crisp. heal from that sucka! lol!

wildernesss
You must have missed the part where WWH turned Wolverine into a vegetable. I suggest you re-read the comic.

Bottom line is you don't even know what DD is capable of.

DOS DD is well below hunter/prey DD; and if DOS DD can't destroy logan within 5 minutes (he can't) logan is fully restored under the stipulations. therefore, this is a battle of attrition wherein DD's healing factor is put up against logan's. sorry, I choose logan's.

how the heck is DD going to permanently kill logan within 5 minutes?

Mindset
He doesn't need to permanently kill Logan, he doesn't need to kill Logan at all.

You still don't know anything about DD.

At least you realized how WWH phucked Wolverine up.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
DD grabs wolverine by the head and tosses him to the sun where poor logan burns to a crisp. heal from that sucka! lol! he might have to: took him three shots to knock out a shieldless booster gold http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/dos14.jpg

shifty

Mindset
Tbf, BG has been in the presence of Ted Kord.

It's amazing DD was able to even hurt him.

wildernesss
He doesn't need to permanently kill Logan, he doesn't need to kill Logan at all.

At least you realized how WWH phucked Wolverine up.

ya, I know it took DD three hits to KO booster gold. sorry, but that's a FAIL of the highest order against someone like logan. logan just finished owning grey hulk in logan's third arc. that's pure win. pure win > FAIL

DD's healing factor is not in logan's league & he will sustain heavy wounds throughout the course of this fight. this is basically DOS DD's HF verses logan's HF which is being restored completely every five minutes.eventually, at some point, DD's HF will buckle & logan could finish him.

as for WW hulk....it took hulk multiple haymakers & other attacks to drop logan momentarily. logan hadn't even fully healed & he was ready to go at the hulk again. this is same hulk who KOed Ares with one punch & KOed the thing in a few panels.

cdtm
Doomsday wins, with ease.

abhilegend
For anybody who doesn't know DOS has been retconned in Superman:day of doom. The punches of superman and doomsday were sending shockwaves to Gotham from metropolis, Ted kord didn't take part in the fight and the last punch from both Kal and doomsday shook earth to it's core. Forgive me if logan's healing factor doesn't impress me, in Uncanny x force 11 or 12 (can't remember atm) burning of his left side almost killed him. According to Lazaer incident every high showing of his HF has been retconned as him dying every time and after that some bullets overloaded his HF in "Hunt for mystique". I call PIS on WWH incident. It was no better than Kon-el-SBP debacle in LO3W and teen titans 100. Anybody thinking that hulk not ko'ing logan is not PIS should also know that classic rogue one punched him to near death once.

leonidas
DOS DD is well below hunter/prey DD; and if DOS DD can't destroy logan within 5 minutes (he can't) logan is fully restored under the stipulations. therefore, this is a battle of attrition wherein DD's healing factor is put up against logan's. sorry, I choose logan's.

how the heck is DD going to permanently kill logan within 5 minutes?

bentley, i blame you. no expression

Bentley
embarrasment

-Pr-
As do I.

DOS DD might have been the "weak" Doomsday, but he was still a bonafide herald killer; Logan doesn't stand a chance.

Stoic
To be fair for both sides, Wolverine in an absolute berserker rage, would be able to push DOS Doomsday for a bit, but I'm not sure if I would give him five minutes before being overcome by DD's superior physicality. It would be interesting to say the least. I wouldn't even be surprised if Logan did better than some may believe as well.

Blight
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Doomsday no expression

DarkSaint85
Doomsday stomps.

On wolverines broken body.

The stips only ensures that doomsday never gets tired of his new toy.

stillinger

zeel
"hulk couldn't KO logan with up close haymakers to the face. this is the same ww hulk who KOed Ares with one punch. "

its called shit writing wink

Eternal Idol
What the phuck is Doomsday going to do to Wolverine? laughing out loud

Snikt bub snikt ftw.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
What the phuck is Doomsday going to do to Wolverine? laughing out loud

Snikt bub snikt ftw.

1. Hold his little human wrists and then smile, before eating Logan's throat, face and organs.
or
2. Use his super-speed to "pluck" all tissue from Logan's body, while Logan is still in the middle of his "Best there is at what I do..." speech.

Those are just off the top of my head.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Horrificus
1. Hold his little human wrists and then smile, before eating Logan's throat, face and organs.
or
2. Use his super-speed to "pluck" all tissue from Logan's body, while Logan is still in the middle of his "Best there is at what I do..." speech.

Those are just off the top of my head. http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/52/qbmxnu7q47a0k5vg9gg.gif He could do that to. smile

Juntai
whats that from? lol.

Damborgson
I'm not sure. I laughed my ass off the first time I saw it though lol.

DTM
DOS Doomsday was essentially the equal of Superman, Guy, Maxima, Bloodwynd, Fire, Ice. Booster and Beetle combined.......Wolverine is simply not remotely close to that level. Doomsday crushes Logan with ease.

wildernesss
logan has beaten the grey hulk, taken full force hammer & lightning strikes from thor (to little or no effect), taken beatings from gladiator with no KO in sight, gone right through gladiator with his claws....etc,etc,etc...dos doomsday couldn't even easily KO booster gold while his shields were down & he was completly vulnerable.

even if doomsday manages to KO logan within a minute or 2, he will not be able to shut down logan's healing factor within the remaining minutes before logan is back at full recovery (until the stips). logan can regenerate from nothing but a skeleton if need be.

essentially, if this is a fight to a KO, doomsday gets a majority.
anything else extended beyond that is logan's win.

Damborgson
taken full force hammer & lightning strikes from thor (to little or no effect)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/bigbadbutch88/funny%20images/Futurama/slap.gif http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/asianlilme/Umineko-slap.gifhttp://www.gifshare.com/uploads/images/20071023/full_size/7806_scrubsslap.gif http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/1042979_o.gif http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/miertje86/Anime%20Gifs%20Funny/Misc-Slap.gif

someone post more slap gifs

wildernesss
I didn't say thor's BEST hammer strike/lighnting. those were "full force" strikes/lightning as in not holding back & without restraint. when thor smashed logan off his back with mjolnir & blasted him with lightning, he wasn't holding back; yet, logan was hardly stunned by the attack, much less KOed. don't bother wasting time discussing how uber thor's BEST attacks are. an attack from thor can be unrestrained/not holding back without also having to be his BEST focused UBER attacks he's ever demonstrated, EVER. those kind of rare attacks (like against the worthy hulk) go above and WAY beyond a typical unrestrained hammer strike.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

and those pics you posted roughly approximate the damage thor did to logan. nicely done.

Mindset
Thor was holding back.

wildernesss
right, despite thor stating the exact opposite & all the depictions to the contrary.

Damborgson
I didn't say thor's BEST hammer strike/lighnting. those were "full force" strikes/lightning as in not holding back & without restraint. when thor smashed logan off his back with mjolnir & blasted him with lightning, he wasn't holding back; yet, logan was hardly stunned by the attack, much less KOed. don't bother wasting time discussing how uber thor's BEST attacks are. an attack from thor can be unrestrained/not holding back without also having to be his BEST focuses UBER attacks he's ever demonstrated, EVER.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

and those pics you posted roughly approximate the damage thor did to logan. nicely done.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

What the F*ck are you talking about with this full force sh*t? All Thor did was knock him off his back. Him yelling "ENOUGH!" does not equal Zero restraint. And Good Lord no that was not a "full force" lightning bolt. Thor wanted to snap Wolverine out of it. Not fry him like he did Daken. That tiny instance alone should show you that he was holding back his attacks.

Those pics represented about how much damage Thor tried to do to logan. Thank you.

Mindset
right, despite thor stating the exact opposite & all the depictions to the contrary. Except he didn't and they don't.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Horrificus
or

Those are just off the top of my head.

Snikt bub snikt snikt bub.

You lose.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

What the F*ck are you talking about with this full force sh*t? All Thor did was knock him off his back. Him yelling "ENOUGH!" does not equal Zero restraint. And Good Lord no that was not a "full force" lightning bolt. Thor wanted to snap Wolverine out of it. Not fry him like he did Daken. That tiny instance alone should show you that he was holding back his attacks.

Those pics represented about how much damage Thor tried to do to logan. Thank you.

bunny = how effective thor's attacks were on logan.

thor, himself said he was using his "finest" hammer strikes against logan.
go back & read it again. as for the lightning attack bull*%&(.....logan
has tanked FULL force beams from Bastion to the point where bastion
retreated as logan was moving right through the beam & toward bastion.
logan's son doesn't have anywhere near the damage soak logan has. thor
responded quickly, but it was substantial attack regardless of that.

abhilegend
logan has beaten the grey hulk, taken full force hammer & lightning strikes from thor (to little or no effect), taken beatings from gladiator with no KO in sight, gone right through gladiator with his claws....etc,etc,etc...dos doomsday couldn't even easily KO booster gold while his shields were down & he was completly vulnerable.

even if doomsday manages to KO logan within a minute or 2, he will not be able to shut down logan's healing factor within the remaining minutes before logan is back at full recovery (until the stips). logan can regenerate from nothing but a skeleton if need be.

essentially, if this is a fight to a KO, doomsday gets a majority.
anything else extended beyond that is logan's win.

You know that all of that has been retconned in Superman:day of doom. Doomsady's punches were causing earthquakes in Richter scale when he was trying to get free, his and superman's punches were causing shockwaves that were felt in Gotham, his last punch with superman shook earth to it's core. All of that uber healing feats are retconned away with Lazaer incident where it was revealed that everytime Logan healed from impossible situations was due to his wins over Lazaer in Limbo. After that few bullets from shotguns overloaded his HF and recently he nearly died in X-force when his left side was burned away.

wildernesss
Except he didn't and they don't.

oh, i'm sorry, i thought you actually read the comic. never mind. when thor said he's using his "finest" hammer strikes he said he was using his finest hammer strikes. get it?

Mindset
Apology accepted.

So we both agree that I am right.

-Pr-
oh, i'm sorry, i thought you actually read the comic. never mind. when thor said he's using his "finest" hammer strikes he said he was using his finest hammer strikes.

If the damage contradicts something a character says, generally we go by the damage inflicted.

If not, every opponent Superman has had has been his collectively toughest opponent.

And iirc Thor did say he had been holding back during the comic.

Damborgson
bunny = how effective thor's attacks were on logan.

thor, himself said he was using his "finest" hammer strikes against logan.
go back & read it again. as for the lightning attack bull*%&(.....logan
has tanked FULL force beams from Bastion to the point where bastion
retreated as logan was moving right through the beam & toward bastion.
logan's doesn't have anywhere near the damage soak logan has. thor
responded quickly, but it was substantial attack regardless of that. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif X2

Thor has also said he has throw his hammer faster than thought. That doesnt make it true.

Remove yourself from Wolverines balls first. Thats great? You still have nothing that sayins it was "full force" or even comes close to implying it. Thor wanted to snap Wolverine out of it. Not hurt him in anyway. He wouldn't use attacks to hurt him. Once he had him by the foot in a real fight it would have been over. Whether Thor decided to gently toss him up into a storm cloud and fry him or not so gently toss him out of the solar system. Not to mention once Thor hit Wolverine he could have instantly plowed into him with an ubber lightning charged dive. Then beat him until he felt content.

Nothing Thor did in that comic could be considered "full force" anything. Not the hammer strike, the lightning, or the speed of his blows. Anything or than this is total fanboyism bordering on insanity.

Damborgson
Apology accepted.

So we both agree that I am right. he does. He's to embarrassed to admit it though.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif X2

Thor has also said he has throw his hammer faster than thought. That doesnt make it true.

Remove yourself from Wolverines balls first. Thats great? You still have nothing that sayins it was "full force" or even comes close to implying it. Thor wanted to snap Wolverine out of it. Not hurt him in anyway. He wouldn't use attacks to hurt him. Once he had him by the foot in a real fight it would have been over. Whether Thor decided to gently toss him up into a storm cloud and fry him or not so gently toss him out of the solar system. Not to mention once Thor hit Wolverine he could have instantly plowed into him with an ubber lightning charged dive. Then beat him until he felt content.

Nothing Thor did in that comic could be considered "full force" anything. Not the hammer strike, the lightning, or the speed of his blows. Anything or than this is total fanboyism bordering on insanity.

lol @ me being the fanboy. coming from the walking thor billboard who
snuggles his plush mjolnir pillow & whispers how "we'll always be together" as you fall asleep.

"full force" was hyperbole. when he struck logan off his back it wasn't
with restraint. it was the real deal. the speed of his blows were already
established as inferior to logan's combat speed. by thor AND on panel.
get it? the lightning, who gives a crap? the way logan tanked that bolt of lightning (which was a phucking bolt of lightning) showed he could have handled 5 x that amount. not to mention that logan has tanked energy blasts that wtf pwn what thor did to logan's son. logan tanked AND walking right through a full powered blast from bastion > thor's blast on logan's son.

JakeTheBank
lol

DoS Doomsday vs. Wolverine somehow becomes about Thor. Awesome.

Thor could definitely take DoS Doomsday for the majority. Lol at Wolverine doing so.

Rage.Of.Olympus
logan has beaten the grey hulk,

You've claimed before that Logan recently defeated the Grey Hulk, I still want an issue number and/or scans for that battle.

taken full force hammer & lightning strikes from thor (to little or no effect),

no expression

You must be joking. Even when he got ticked off, he didn't unleash anything even resembling his best. I'd wager he only hit Logan with as much power as he could safely take:
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/9784/41765200.th.jpg

"Art thou unharmed, friend Wolverine?"

Thor has a long history of holding back. He does it even when he doesn't want to, it's subconscious to an extent.

taken beatings from gladiator with no KO in sight,

That's a blatant lie.

dos doomsday couldn't even easily KO booster gold while his shields were down & he was completly vulnerable.

What a horrible attempt at downplaying Doomsday.

I mean, just atrocious.

JakeTheBank
Booster Gold would rape Wolverine.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Booster Gold would rape Wolverine.

Skeets would rape Wolvie....

Raptor22
Im sorry but it needs to be said. Anyone who thinks wolverine can beat dd with this stip or not is f#cking retarted. your either lying and dont really believe your own bs or just completely delusional. There is no way to look at this fight fairly and come to that conclusion. Come on this guy killed superman who had help with his bare hands but wolverine is outa his league. Heres a question to screw with wolvie fans. Who would win dd with wolvies powers, abilities, and brains, or wolvie with dd power, skills, and brains. If wolverine wins his power set loses and if his powerset wins then he loses.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You've claimed before that Logan recently defeated the Grey Hulk, I still want an issue number and/or scans for that battle.

no expression

You must be joking. Even when he got ticked off, he didn't unleash anything even resembling his best. I'd wager he only hit Logan with as much power as he could safely take:
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/9784/41765200.th.jpg

"Art thou unharmed, friend Wolverine?"

Thor has a long history of holding back. He does it even when he doesn't want to, it's subconscious to an extent.

That's a blatant lie.

What a horrible attempt at downplaying Doomsday.

I mean, just atrocious.

-logan beat the grey hulk in a short flashback scene in the third arc of his new series

-judging by how minimal the damage was to logan, thor didn't even need to hold back (if he was). logan has tanked a continuous energy beam from Bastion that actually demonstrates why he is called wolverine

-gladiator beat the crap out of logan during the new x-men run. logan was even talking at the end of the beating. No KO.

-the disconnect here is a failure to appreciate just how relatively unmatched logan's damage soak & HF is. it's not a failing on thor's part that anything outside of his absolute BEST, not-holding-back strikes wouldn't KO logan...it's that logan's damage soak really IS that good.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Raptor22
Im sorry but it needs to be said. Anyone who thinks wolverine can beat dd with this stip or not is f#cking retarted. your either lying and dont really believe your own bs or just completely delusional. There is no way to look at this fight fairly and come to that conclusion. Come on this guy killed superman who had help with his bare hands but wolverine is outa his league. Heres a question to screw with wolvie fans. Who would win dd with wolvies powers, abilities, and brains, or wolvie with dd power, skills, and brains. If wolverine wins his power set loses and if his powerset wins then he loses.

dd wins this if it's simply to a KO.

logan wins this if it's extended beyond that; the reason being that dd
cannot shut down logan's healing factor within 5 minutes. why? because logan is apparently STILL connected to the phoenix force & therefore essentially immortal. dd could reduce logan to nothing but a metal skeleton & the phoenix would still restore logan with enough matter to regenerate. unless dd can destroy or rip adamantium to pieces, what the phuck can he do?

leonidas
because logan is apparently STILL connected to the phoenix force & therefore essentially immortal.

scan? where did hear or read that?

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
scan? where did hear or read that? wolverine IS essentially immortal as every time he dies, he fights an angel and if he wins he comes back to life

leonidas
Originally posted by Starscream M
wolverine IS essentially immortal as every time he dies, he fights an angel and if he wins he comes back to life

that's cool (how many times has that happened, do you know?) but i've never seen a direct relationship displayed between logan and the pf.

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
that's cool (how many times has that happened, do you know?) but i've never seen a direct relationship displayed between logan and the pf. yeah, not sure what that has to do with pf if any.

I think it has happened at least twice...its a pretty recent (within the past 2 years) phenomenon

leonidas
cool. let;s see if he can back up the pf thing.... i have my doubts, but hey, i'm an optimist.

Silent Master
-judging by how minimal the damage was to logan, thor didn't even need to hold back (if he was). logan has tanked a continuous energy beam from Bastion that actually demonstrates why he is called wolverine

Unless you have proof that those were really Thor's finest blows or that he was going all out, his statement is merely hyperbole.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Starscream M
wolverine IS essentially immortal as every time he dies, he fights an angel and if he wins he comes back to life
No longer applicable. Lazaer broke the pact when logan wanted his lost part of soul (shogun) back. This arc also retconned away all of logan's major healing feats and reduced his healing factor very much. Now if he died, it would be for good.

Badabing

sustained damage. Originally posted by wildernesss

bottom line. DD cannot destroy logan if logan is being totally restored every 5 minutes. it's not happening. Originally posted by wildernesss

how the heck is DD going to permanently kill logan within 5 minutes? What? durverine

Never mind, Mindset squared you away. coolOriginally posted by Mindset
Wtf?

Also, you must not know who DD is. Originally posted by Mindset
You must have missed the part where WWH turned Wolverine into a vegetable. I suggest you re-read the comic.

Bottom line is you don't even know what DD is capable of. Originally posted by Mindset

At least you realized how WWH phucked Wolverine up. Originally posted by psycho gundam
he might have to: took him three shots to knock out a shieldless booster gold http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/dos14.jpg

shifty Originally posted by Mindset
Tbf, BG has been in the presence of Ted Kord.

It's amazing DD was able to even hurt him. Agreed. thumb up

Closed. Not much Wolverine can do here except get punched, and slammed, and bashed...etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.