Bruce Wayne vs Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No gear, h2h only.

Bentley
Batman wins.

srankmissingnin
Bruce wins 7/10, but Castle makes it competitive with his godly damage soak before he goes down.

DarkSaint85
Would a damage soak help with nerve strikes? Genuine question here...

Rooster823
bruce 8/10

Blight
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends on the writer.

DarkSaint85
See id have thought damage soak doesn't matter when a nerve strike is applied, for example when Elektra does it to Wolverine (with her sais, admittedly). do you know when has a damage soak prevented nerve strikes from being effective (healing factors dont count, I reckon).

leonidas
not frank. but he'd give a good showing.

Uriel005
Originally posted by leonidas
not frank. but he'd give a good showing. Agreed. His only advantages are damage soak and I'd have to say raw strength. I can see 1-2 wins out of raw endurance or if they were fighting in an extremely confined space and could get a good grip on bruce. But in a street fight Bruce would never let that happen. Bruce 8-9/10

radbandos
i bench press 415 lbs

Bouboumaster
Bruce would stomp all 10 fights, but Castle still show he's a badass by taking such beatings.

radbandos
i said i bench press 415 lbs you nerd

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by radbandos
i said i bench press 415 lbs you nerd

Tank Abbott was able to bench press 600 lbs

stillinger

putputtruth
Bats wins easily, he will one shot Castle.

JakeTheBank
Wayne beats the shit out of him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Uriel005
raw strength.
Based on?

putputtruth

BruceSkywalker
pure and simple, Castle gets a beatdown

the ninjak
Castle fights with extreme skill to the very end of his life. Bites to the throat/gouging techniques.

Batman isn't very exposed besides his mouth area. Plus has taken down experienced assassins as Bruce Wayne recently.
Bruce wins this. To think otherwise is madness.

Clarkie Kent
Batman would beat any movie punisher including Dolph Lundgren.

Blight
My movie punisher would be a young Viggo Mortensen in Vietnam. He'd ruin movie Batman..

Wangster No.2
Originally posted by Blight
My movie punisher would be a young Viggo Mortensen in Vietnam. He'd ruin movie Batman..

Viggo is cool, loved the way he banged the hot chick in A history of violence.

Bentley
I don't think Frank is stronger than Bruce, at least not by feats.

Deadline
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Its helped against Daredevil.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't think Frank is stronger than Bruce, at least not by feats. Deadline has a decent respect thread going. I still think Bruce wins but I just feel Punisher is less refined and inherently has mild superhuman stats in soak and strength. It's more of a character type bias imo for me than anything I can concretely back. I see Punisher as both badass spec ops and at times as a walking juggernaut who just keeps coming. Batman is more ninja despite Frank having Stealth feats that are none too shabby. Off the top of my head his infiltration business during the Civil war impressed me.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't think Frank is stronger than Bruce, at least not by feats.

Me neither. Even if he is, strength doesn't amount to much in comics unless it's a major difference. Cap usually edges out US Agent, and he's a 15 tonner.

Sin I AM
but thats cap^ u generally have to be atleat a 80 tonner and above to have a strength advantage over cap n bruce, depending on the writer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.