Buffy vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Summers vs Grayson.

Fight in a moving train.

-Pr-
How is this not cross media? stick out tongue

Nightwing though. Far more skilled, and it should be enough for him to get the edge over her superior physical stats imo.

Blight
I'd have to go with Nightwing. Though I haven't read much of season 8.

It's just that she tends to fair better with the unread hordes than actual people. It's hard for her to show restraint since she's so used to impailment. CIS being on, it would be hard for her to forget that he's human. He's well versed on the knockout.

Blight
Originally posted by -Pr-
How is this not cross media? stick out tongue

Nightwing though. Far more skilled, and it should be enough for him to get the edge over her superior physical stats imo.
To be fair, Buffy has her own ongoing comic that takes place post television show.

Bentley
Come on, it's been years since Buffy's main canon is comic exclusive, we use some versions of Godzilla after all.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Blight
I'd have to go with Nightwing. Though I haven't read much of season 8.

It's just that she tends to fair better with the unread hordes than actual people. It's hard for her to show restraint since she's so used to impailment. CIS being on, it would be hard for her to forget that he's human. He's well versed on the knockout.

Can't she like fly and lift trains and shit now?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/62341/1161951-buffy_32_006_super.jpg

Blight
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Can't she like fly and lift trains and shit now?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/62341/1161951-buffy_32_006_super.jpg

Supposedly Joss Whedon is going to scale her back again.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blight
To be fair, Buffy has her own ongoing comic that takes place post television show.

Originally posted by Bentley
Come on, it's been years since Buffy's main canon is comic exclusive, we use some versions of Godzilla after all.

It generally has to originate from a comic.

That said, I was kidding around for the most part.

Silent Master
Yea...last I heard Buffy could fly, out run bullets(after giving it a head start) and lift trains.

Silent Guardian
Nightwing still wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.