mordru (at full power)vs galactus(at full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
two abstracts at full power and at their best who wins and how? Would be cool to see how it goes..

radbandos
mordru

SuperEvil
We've never seen a full powered Galactus...so I don't know.

radbandos
Originally posted by SuperEvil
We've never seen a full powered Galactus...so I don't know.

just trust me and go with me on this one mordru wins

the Darkone
Originally posted by ozz81
two abstracts at full power and at their best who wins and how? Would be cool to see how it goes..

Only glimpse FP Galactus is the black Celestial arch, and that when the Dreaming Celestial tampered with Galactus function in the universe, and Galactus was absorbing everything in his path and was on his way on devouring the Omniverse. But it has been stated if Galactus absorbs all the power of TAA II who could be Eternity level, but Galactus normal levels is powerful enough to destroy the universe 10x over. I like both characters, but I will jhave to go with Galactus, if wanted too Galactus bust out the ultimate nullifier!

Uriel005
Originally posted by the Darkone
Only glimpse FP Galactus is the black Celestial arch, and that when the Dreaming Celestial tampered with Galactus function in the universe, and Galactus was absorbing everything in his path and was on his way on devouring the Omniverse. But it has been stated if Galactus absorbs all the power of TAA II who could be Eternity level, but Galactus normal levels is powerful enough to destroy the universe 10x over. I like both characters, but I will jhave to go with Galactus, if wanted too Galactus bust out the ultimate nullifier! true but then again Mordru is never seen at his hypothetical max either. Considering he's basically absorbed infinite man for lulz and gave half the power to his girl is stupidly powerful especially when I'd give Infinite Man an advantage over Galactus. Also post universal magic absorbtion would have Mordru stomping on Galactus's neck as I'd lay fair odds on Shazam at RoE to match Galactus in a match of power let alone the entire universes magic which includes the starheart.

quanchi112
Galactus, easily.

Mindset
Originally posted by Uriel005
true but then again Mordru is never seen at his hypothetical max either. Considering he's basically absorbed infinite man for lulz and gave half the power to his girl is stupidly powerful especially when I'd give Infinite Man an advantage over Galactus. Also post universal magic absorbtion would have Mordru stomping on Galactus's neck as I'd lay fair odds on Shazam at RoE to match Galactus in a match of power let alone the entire universes magic which includes the starheart. Galactus absorbs Eternity.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus absorbs Eternity. Yeah... in what amounted to a what-if future in which it also took him how long to do. Mordru tends to be a bit more instantaneous.

quanchi112
Yeah... in what amounted to a what-if future in which it also took him how long to do. Mordru tends to be a bit more instantaneous. Mordru was absorbed by the White Witch and by Darkseid.

Mindset
Yeah... in what amounted to a what-if future in which it also took him how long to do. Mordru tends to be a bit more instantaneous. Missing the point.

How does it matter how long it takes him too?

It's assumed he's already at those levels.

Prep-Man
Mordru.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mordru. How ?

guy222
g

zopzop
Mordru.
thumb up

WhiteWitchKing
true but then again Mordru is never seen at his hypothetical max either. Considering he's basically absorbed infinite man for lulz and gave half the power to his girl is stupidly powerful especially when I'd give Infinite Man an advantage over Galactus. Also post universal magic absorbtion would have Mordru stomping on Galactus's neck as I'd lay fair odds on Shazam at RoE to match Galactus in a match of power let alone the entire universes magic which includes the starheart.

He did do that and didn't do anything impressive except get ordered around by SB prime. He eve. Had trouble breaking that GL construct where as Prime wrecked it with ease.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Missing the point.

How does it matter how long it takes him too?

It's assumed he's already at those levels. point is mordru would probably do it faster and better... and not be manipulated into doing it.

Sixth_Winged
Galactus easily

Prep-Man
point is mordru would probably do it faster and better... and not be manipulated into doing it.

Have they ever showed a limit to how much power Mordru can absorb?

Uriel005
Have they ever showed a limit to how much power Mordru can absorb? He absorbed the infinite power of infinite man... the proceeded to split it evenly for lulz with Glorith IIRC. Also like I said I'd lay fair odds for Shazam to Challenge even a full power Galactus if he were sitting at the RoE and Mordru absorbed all the magical power in the universe... which again includes artifacts like the starheart. If that is a "full power" Mordru I think he'd murder Galactus at "full power"

Mindset
point is mordru would probably do it faster and better... and not be manipulated into doing it. So your point is completely irrelevant to anything being discussed.

OK.

ozz81
He absorbed the infinite power of infinite man... the proceeded to split it evenly for lulz with Glorith IIRC. Also like I said I'd lay fair odds for Shazam to Challenge even a full power Galactus if he were sitting at the RoE and Mordru absorbed all the magical power in the universe... which again includes artifacts like the starheart. If that is a "full power" Mordru I think he'd murder Galactus at "full power"

Cool,has mordru done anything against the presence and if so is he capable of overpowering the presence?

Sixth_Winged
Mordru has a hard time dealing with fate.

I can't picture Dr. Fate taking a majority or putting 5/10 against Galactus at normal power let alone at full.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Mordru has a hard time dealing with fate.

I can't picture Dr. Fate taking a majority or putting 5/10 against Galactus at normal power let alone at full. this is supposed to be top game. a top game mordru is far beyond fate. Hell he took all magic in the universe... The thing the specter tried to destroy in DoV... yeah... Also Infinite Man look him up. Top notch Mordru is in another league.

Sixth_Winged
If Mephisto in his own realm couldn't stop Galactus from absorbing his own realm, you really think Mordru can?

Bear in mind, he got absorbed by the White Witch.

Uriel005
If Mephisto in his own realm couldn't stop Galactus from absorbing his own realm, you really think Mordru can?

Bear in mind, he got absorbed by the White Witch. read stips... at full power... not standard Mordru. not low showing Mordru. Same goes for Galactus.

Sixth_Winged
Sigh, i wouldn't even respond if i didn't take that into account. All these powerse absored? and yet what are his feats to really go against? what opposition did high end mordru killed? The legion? Alan Scott? not impressive... He can't even defeat Darkseid.

Sixth_Winged
Maybe we should put a full powered mordru against eternity or something to gauge him exactly.

Prep-Man
alan scott? that was a less powerful mordru who still managed to create pocket dimensions.

dont knock dr. fate. hes been able to call the power from God himself and has universal destroying spells. mordru has owned him in the past.

Mindset
What universal destroying spells does Fate know?

Sixth_Winged
alan scott? that was a less powerful mordru who still managed to create pocket dimensions.

dont knock dr. fate. hes been able to call the power from God himself and has universal destroying spells. mordru has owned him in the past.

He was only able to call the power of God due to Spectre's transgressions or am i wrong?

Uriel005
He was only able to call the power of God due to Spectre's transgressions or am i wrong? Dr. Fate, Mordru and others in the whole chaos vs. order have a tendency to have two different levels at which they operate. As a Lord of Order and acting in that function Dr. Fate tends to pull out ridiculous crap and deal with beings on the level of Specter. other times... not so much. Same applies for Mordru except that Mordru back in the day used to only ever get beat due to his claustrophobia making him incapable of performing his magic. Other than that he was quite literally unstoppable to other known forces at the time. Also he's overpowered the RoE. Something the three faces of evil could not do. Also I believe the RoE held a fraction of God or some such power. Can't remember off the top of my head.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged He was only able to call the power of God due to Spectre's transgressions or am i wrong?

im talking about the instance where he drew the power from god to destroy a hoard of demons. not sure if that is the same instance.

fate has a spell to shatter universes and during the fate mini series a few years ago revealed how powerful the helm was. its definetely one of the most powerful artifacts in comics.

Mindset

fate has a spell to shatter universes Any feats to back it up or is it just hyperbolic statement?

Prep-Man
it was in the respect thread, but the link doesnt work. trying to find the scans.

fate was also part of the 5 that destroyed that dimension. with etrigan and orion.

ozz81
sorry excuse my ignorance was it true that mordru at full power couldnt take down superman prime or was mordru weakened then??

guy222
isn't darkseid more powerful than mordru?

BullwinkleMoose
Mordru at full power is more powerful than any 5D Imps

Mindset
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Mordru at full power is more powerful than any 5D Imps Bullshit.

Blight
Mordru at full power can beat Squirrel Girl superm

quanchi112
Mordru at full power is more powerful than any 5D Imps laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Never thought I'd say this, but Mordru's really being overrated.

When Mordru can effortlessly destroy the omniverse and make reality and matter alike his personal plaything like Mxy, let me know.

Blight
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

When Mordru can effortlessly destroy the omniverse and make reality and matter alike his personal plaything like Mxy, let me know.
I think he did that on Saturday nutnut

Diesldude
Galactus.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank Never thought I'd say this, but Mordru's really being overrated. When Mordru can effortlessly destroy the omniverse and make reality and matter alike his personal plaything like Mxy, let me know.

mxy is a bit much, but he did own a thunderbolt. who are powerful in their own right.

ozz81
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Also wasnt it true that mordru at his best couldnt bring down superman prime as he was resistant to mordrus powers etc? Or was mordru weakened?

WhiteWitchKing
mxy is a bit much, but he did own a thunderbolt. who are powerful in their own right.

What's the most powerful thing a thunderbolt has ever done?

Colossus-Big C
Mordu isnt as powerful as mxy.

That being said mordu wins

JakeTheBank
Prime is resistant to magic, sure.

But is Prime more powerful than Mordru? Hell no. Just means that conventional means of harming Prime through mystical means will be something Mordru can't really do.

Even so, Mordru's being placed on a really high pedestal to assume he's beyond all 5D imps.

BullwinkleMoose
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Mordu isnt as powerful as mxy.

That being said mordu wins

If Mordru is the Ruler of Sorcerors World and the 5th Dimension receives its power from Sorecerors World then Mordru should be above any Imp.

The only way I can see this not being true is if you intrepret Ruler of Sorcerors World to just be kind of a meaningless title

Nihilist
Galactus wins.

Cogito
If Mordru is the Ruler of Sorcerors World and the 5th Dimension receives its power from Sorecerors World then Mordru should be above any Imp.

The only way I can see this not being true is if you intrepret Ruler of Sorcerors World to just be kind of a meaningless title

Mordru has been the ruler of Sorcerer's World before, but is not currently nor is he usually the ruler. Being the ruler doesn't make him the most powerful. Does being the president of the United States make someone more powerful than Superman? Hell, it's in character for 5D Imps to not even care about anything outside their dimension.

The source of Imps power is suspect anyways. They've always been connected somewhat to magic, but most recently they've been stated to use advanced tech that resembles magic.

No, by feats Mordru is very powerful but far below Imps, and feats are a hell of a lot more reliable than your power assumptions based on temporary titles.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
Mordru has been the ruler of Sorcerer's World before, but is not currently nor is he usually the ruler. Being the ruler doesn't make him the most powerful. Does being the president of the United States make someone more powerful than Superman? Hell, it's in character for 5D Imps to not even care about anything outside their dimension.

The source of Imps power is suspect anyways. They've always been connected somewhat to magic, but most recently they've been stated to use advanced tech that resembles magic.

No, by feats Mordru is very powerful but far below Imps, and feats are a hell of a lot more reliable than your power assumptions based on temporary titles. Actually IIRC being ruler of sorceror's world puts you in charge of it's power. will look for scans

Stoic
Galactus

Senor Cage
Mordru. Especially now.

beatboks
true but then again Mordru is never seen at his hypothetical max either. Considering he's basically absorbed infinite man for lulz and gave half the power to his girl is stupidly powerful especially when I'd give Infinite Man an advantage over Galactus. Also post universal magic absorbtion would have Mordru stomping on Galactus's neck as I'd lay fair odds on Shazam at RoE to match Galactus in a match of power let alone the entire universes magic which includes the starheart.

Context is king.
1. He didn't absorb infinite man
2. He didn't give half the power

THEY TOGETHER absorbed Infinite man. So as it was a team action he only absorbed half.

You asked about Mordru at full power. This infers at his peak power under his own power. When he absorbed Infinite man that was a feat at an amped level not using his own power. That's not "his peak power", anymore than when he took the vestments of Fate and tuenstarheart from Alan.

beatboks
Originally posted by Senor Cage
it was in the respect thread, but the link doesnt work. trying to find the scans.

fate was also part of the 5 that destroyed that dimension. with etrigan and orion.

Are you referring to cosmic odyssey?
That was using the combination of High father, Darksied, Etrigan, Orion and Fatr. It also wasn't limited to only their power Fate stated that Highfather and Orion gave a direct access to the source because of their connection to it. That Etrigan provided his link to infernal sources og power denied him. That Darksied provided a link to the anti-life.

Basically he used all the power of the sources dimension and the power of that other worlds dimension to achieve it.

Talk about fast n loose with context.
Mordru would hive Odin a decent fight in the right set up but not Galactus

abhilegend
Originally posted by beatboks
Are you referring to cosmic odyssey?
That was using the combination of High father, Darksied, Etrigan, Orion and Fatr. It also wasn't limited to only their power Fate stated that Highfather and Orion gave a direct access to the source because of their connection to it. That Etrigan provided his link to infernal sources og power denied him. That Darksied provided a link to the anti-life.

Basically he used all the power of the sources dimension and the power of that other worlds dimension to achieve it.

Talk about fast n loose with context.
Mordru would hive Odin a decent fight in the right set up but not Galactus
Mordru would beat the shit out of Odin just like he would to Galactus.

zopzop
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Mordru. Especially now.
I love the respect DC gives this guy! thumb up

abhilegend
Mordru is what marvel fans think Odin and Galactus are. He always gets very high showings.

MrMind
mordru literally with portion of his power can split the universe in half

how is this not spite

Stoic
What happens when Mordru hits Galactus with a spell and the opposite happens? He turns Galactus into what he became when he was trapped in the Dark Dimension? How can anyone ignore that? How can this be invalidated? Galactus would probably eat Mordru.

Senor Cage
What's that going to do? Mordru has more fire power and is immortal. Nothing Galactus can really do.

Stoic
The lords of the Dark Dimension were immortal as well. They unknowingly became a rich food source to him. Just shooting him with magical energy was the worst thing that they could've done. He then became more powerful than he had ever been. It was to the point that not even the Living Tribunal could stop him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
The lords of the Dark Dimension were immortal as well. They unknowingly became a rich food source to him. Just shooting him with magical energy was the worst thing that they could've done. He then became more powerful than he had ever been. It was to the point that not even the Living Tribunal could stop him.
He was changed by eating a magical planet before and then faltine flame again changed him. He was restrained by Strange alone before that change.

Stoic
How does that explicitly change the fact that he consumed magical energy that was used to assault him? How about this,; If Mordru's attacks result in further amping Galactus at his most powerful, he'd be eaten, and if not, he goes on to win? Pretty simple ending right? Oh, and we both know that Strange couldn't hold him for long.

abhilegend
If he ate a specific planet before this fight and was changed by faltine flames, sure. Normal Galactus can't absorb magic.

Strange holding Galactus itself shows normal Galactus can't absorb magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.