Willow Rosemberg vs Amadeus Cho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Nerd fight.

Fight in an empty castle.

janus77
Willow loses sad

shit, dunno ... Vampire Willow?

Blight
Originally posted by janus77
Willow loses sad

shit, dunno ... Vampire Willow? Uhhhhh... not with her magic....

Bentley
Wizard Willow hurt a goddess and empowered every potential slayer.

AsbestosFlaygon
Comic book Willow?

Bentley
Yep.

jalek moye
How good are her reflexes?

Bentley
She has boosted herself before to match Buffy at h2h combat, I don't recall any other speed feat...

jalek moye
Been awhile since I saw or read Buffy. How does their magic work again?

janus77
Originally posted by Blight
Uhhhhh... not with her magic....
Cho would kill...err disable her before she could summon Hecate or whoever.

Cho's also got the Banner-Tech that is capable of providing him with better defences than Willow can overcome.

I've only got the original TV shows to go on, I didn't follow the comics (s7 of the show sucked and I lost interest in Buffy completely).

janus77
Originally posted by Blight
Uhhhhh... not with her magic....
her magic involved either 1) a lot of prep time or 2) an incantation that took time to manifest.

Cho could beat her with a grape, to be honest. She was merely "Television smart", Comic-book-Genius is a whole order of magnitude above that.

-Pr-
Willow got beaten by the power of love. Time to break out the Frankie Goes To Hollywood records... Assuming Cho has even heard of them.

Wangster No.3
nutnut

Bentley
Dude, girl power for the win.

Wangster No.3
nutnut

ExodusCloak
her magic involved either 1) a lot of prep time or 2) an incantation that took time to manifest.

Cho could beat her with a grape, to be honest. She was merely "Television smart", Comic-book-Genius is a whole order of magnitude above that.

Em look at the Season 8 and 9 comic book series. Wizard Willow would stomp Cho.

Blight

TV willow is very different from comic book willow...

MF DELPH
Even TV Willow didn't always require incantations to use her powers. Just for higher end spells. She could hurl energy bolts, lightning, and use tk via gestures. In the episode where Anya uses a spider demon to kill a fraternity Willow showed very good reflexes and instant shielding when it tried to ambush her.

SquallX
Willow stops times and crack Cho's skull open.

janus77
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Even TV Willow didn't always require incantations to use her powers. Just for higher end spells. She could hurl energy bolts, lightning, and use tk via gestures. In the episode where Anya uses a spider demon to kill a fraternity Willow showed very good reflexes and instant shielding when it tried to ambush her.
That stuff wouldn't even trouble Cho's regular shielding, plus he thinks far too quickly and his "hypermind" would easily find a way to incapacitate her.

comicbook Willow, I have little to no knowledge of. I used to read Angel, which was kinda fun, but haven't followed the series in years.

complexbrother
Comic book Willow stomps .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.