Rambo Vs Omaha Beach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Rambo takes his truck mounted 50 cal, and invades Omaha beach which is well populated by heavy fortified Germans as shown in the beginning of Saving Private Ryan.
Rambo has infinite bullets, and must storm the area, from the beach, overup the hills past the pillboxes and beyond.
He is backed by the Rambo IV merc team.

Who emerges victor here?

Rambo and co, or the Third Reich's forces?

Lestov16
I just got done watching Saving Private Ryan less than an hour and a half ago. Are you stalking me, Sadako ?

And I think the Germans will eventually overrun them,. especially if they start ordering artillery strikes

Impediment
As bad ass as John Rambo is, I think that the sheer man power of the German Army will prevail here. Unless I can be convinced otherwise, that is.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
As bad ass as John Rambo is, I think that the sheer man power of the German Army will prevail here. Unless I can be convinced otherwise, that is.

Rambo + infinite bullets + Ex SAS + Ex Seal Sniper + Ex other assorted military Mercs + Slayer. Any questions?

n1kk0FUOgh0

Version with original sound: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxdtsGuIAu0&feature=related

Lestov16
P6PhbLxLGno

E3qIsUQ

1mojGryKRPo

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Lestov16
I just got done watching Saving Private Ryan less than an hour and a half ago. Are you stalking me, Sadako ?

And I think the Germans will eventually overrun them,. especially if they start ordering artillery strikes

Had artillery strikes proved effective against Rambo in the past?

I see allllllllllllllllllllllll. stick out tongue

Badabing
Rambo would win if he had his bow with exploding arrows and survival knife! sneer

Sadako of Girth
That as standard Rambo equipment is accepted as present.

Badabing
If that's the case, Rambo from the 2nd and 3rd movies wins. Bullets, bombs, helicopters, jets, missiles, etc. all jobbed to Rambo.

Rambo from 1 and 4 does some damage but loses makes a strtegic retreat.

Psychotron
Meh, I can see Rambo winning.

Lestov16
I'd like to come up with a counter-argument for the Germans, but my laziness is interfering with my ability to watch the Saving Private Ryan D-Day scene. Maybe later....

the ninjak
Didn't Rambo get pegged in a corner when in Burma? Before he friends came in helped him in the recent Rambo film.

I can't see John making 5 secs of this. Too open, too many snipers and MGs.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16

My clip had Slayer as the background music, I win.

Mindset
If you think Rambo loses, you're a commie.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mindset
If you think Rambo loses, you're a commie.

Capitalists. lol.

rourke82
Rambo smash mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
My clip had Slayer as the background music, I win.

smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.