KC Superman runs the CIS-less gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cogito
Conditions:
All characters, including KC Superman, are CIS-less/bloodlusted. No BFR. They will do anything they can to put themselves in a position to win (e.g., Superman would sundip if possible).

Fight starts on an indestructible planet and can move elsewhere.

Scenario 1: Gauntlet style. Superman is returned to his original state after each round (healed and un-amped if he amped himself)
Scenario 2: Individual matches, no gauntlet. CIS-less characters are hard to rank.

KC Superman
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/751355-kindomcome16.jpg

vs.

1. Martian Manhunter
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/96523/1922532-76083_149782_martian_manhunter_super.jpg

2. Wonder Woman (Full gear)
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/68/77419-157290-ed-benes.jpg

3. Thor
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1162880-125_thor_611_large.jpg

4. Flash (Wally West)
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/14487/1988188-flash_large.jpg

5. Silver Surfer
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/981/87140-128402-silver-surfer_large.jpg

6. Thanos
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1096661-35_guardians_of_the_galaxy_25_02_large.jpg

7. Ganthet (Rebirth & earlier version; "crack a planet in half with a thought"wink
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/ganthet-1.jpg

Galan007
Stops at J'onn.

I never saw KC Supes demonstrate resistance to TP.

Prep-Man
Superman himself is pretty resistant to TP. Not immune, but resistant. KC Supes is more powerful than regular Supes, so I can see KC Superman stopping at Thanos.

Parmaniac
If he gets past MM, I don't see him getting past a CISless Flash or Surfer not at all.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
Stops at J'onn.

I never saw KC Supes demonstrate resistance to TP.

Regular Superman has demonstrated TP resistance before, and J'onn has mentioned that Superman's Kryptonian mind is hard to mess with.

Anyways, without a gauntlet how does he do?

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
Regular Superman has demonstrated TP resistance before, and J'onn has mentioned that Superman's Kryptonian mind is hard to mess with. There is no proof that KC Supes is any more resistant to TP than mainstream Supes. KC Supes is physically stronger, and more resilient to the effects of Kryptonite--those are the only real confirmed differences between their abilities.

Cogito
There is no proof that KC Supes is any more resistant to TP than mainstream Supes. KC Supes is physically stronger, and more resilient to the effects of Kryptonite--those are the only real confirmed differences between their abilities.

I'm aware of that. Anyways, while J'onn may hold Superman's weakness in TP, Supes still has his HV, is stronger, faster, etc.

Damborgson
CIS'less Thor handles him.

CosmicComet
Stops at Wally me thinks.

beowolf
nutnut

JakeTheBank
Stops at #2. All of her gear coupled with no CIS makes Diana a monster for someone like Superman.

beowolf
nutnut

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by beowolf
dude this superman is more powerful than the ordinary one he will rape diana

Diana with all of her gear is more powerful than ordinary Superman, too. Yes, you read that right.

KC Superman is still adversely effected by magic and magical weapons, which Diana has in her possession per these stips.

DickBlazer
Gets to thanos with ease. Who knows then.

DickBlazer
Originally posted by beowolf
in your dreams, a more powerful superman than the ordinary one is >> thor , deal pwith it

+1

Slaanesh
stop at Wally..

Damborgson
Originally posted by DickBlazer
+1 hush

Cogito
Who here can stop him from sundipping and/or stop him after he's sundipped?

Slaanesh

Wally can..he can make KC Supes stop moving..

cdtm

Who says a sundip will even work like it does on mainstream Superman?

It didn't in All Star Superman,

Cogito
Originally posted by cdtm
Who says a sundip will even work like it does on mainstream Superman?

It didn't in All Star Superman,

Uh...All Star Superman was beast after sundipping. I realize it didn't work exactly the same way, but the effect was the same

cdtm
It didn't work that way on pre DOS Superman either. Almost killed him, in fact.

The point, is we can't use mainstream Superman as the measuring stick for alt Supermen, on anything. For example, KC Superman got stronger with time, while Dark Knight Returns and Batman Beyond Superman got weaker.

zopzop

The point, is we can't use mainstream Superman as the measuring stick for alt Supermen, on anything. For example, KC Superman got stronger with time, while Dark Knight Returns and Batman Beyond Superman got weaker.

thumb up This times 10000000000. I wish we could rep people.

Cogito

There hasn't been a version of Superman that hasn't gotten stronger by sundipping in the last 15 years.

Galan007
I'm aware of that. Anyways, while J'onn may hold Superman's weakness in TP, Supes still has his HV, is stronger, faster, etc. Intangibility?

There hasn't been a version of Superman that hasn't gotten stronger by sundipping in the last 15 years. All-Star Superman?

Cogito
All-Star Superman?

Did I read a different All-Star Superman?

Galan007
The part where a few-minutes-worth of exposure to the surface of the sun caused Supermans cells to overload and burst one by one--ultimately weakening him by a significant margin.... Is what I'm referring to.

Cogito
The part where a few-minutes-worth of exposure to the surface of the sun caused Supermans cells to overload and burst one by one--ultimately weakening him by a significant margin.... Is what I'm referring to.

Before that he was at least 3x stronger. I think the fight would be over before he started getting weaker

Galan007
Before that he was at least 3x stronger. I think the fight would be over before he started getting weaker 3x stronger originally or not, said exposure to the sun was still killing him from the inside out. That's all ize saying. smile

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Diana with all of her gear is more powerful than ordinary Superman, too. Yes, you read that right.

KC Superman is still adversely effected by magic and magical weapons, which Diana has in her possession per these stips. Felt it was implied not to be so after his taking shazaam bolts repeatedly to his grill. I don't think there is anything Diana has in her arsenal that has more magical oomph than that. So I really couldn't say she beats him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Uriel005
Felt it was implied not to be so after his taking shazaam bolts repeatedly to his grill. I don't think there is anything Diana has in her arsenal that has more magical oomph than that. So I really couldn't say she beats him.

The fact he cut himself so easily while handling the sword leads me to believe that bladed mystical objects can still harm him.

Coupled with the fact that she's multiple times stronger than normal, and her normal levels are more than capable of damaging KC Superman grievously with a weapon (ie. Sword of Hesphetus, Tiara), it's more likely that she could end him with fewer strikes/attacks than vice versa.

CIS off also means she'd be able to soul rape him, too. Shazam bolts are powerful mystical attacks, but don't have the one shot possibility of severing a limb, impalement, or directly ravaging his soul.

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The fact he cut himself so easily while handling the sword leads me to believe that bladed mystical objects can still harm him.

Coupled with the fact that she's multiple times stronger than normal, and her normal levels are more than capable of damaging KC Superman grievously with a weapon (ie. Sword of Hesphetus, Tiara), it's more likely that she could end him with fewer strikes/attacks than vice versa.

CIS off also means she'd be able to soul rape him, too. Shazam bolts are powerful mystical attacks, but don't have the one shot possibility of severing a limb, impalement, or directly ravaging his soul. I personally disagree. I mean the thunderbolt itself is basically the magical energy turning him into Captain Marvel. I just think the cumulative energy of captain marvel in one blast is just a bit op.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Uriel005
I personally disagree. I mean the thunderbolt itself is basically the magical energy turning him into Captain Marvel. I just think the cumulative energy of captain marvel in one blast is just a bit op.

Fair enough.

I do think the potency of the Power of Shazam is powerful, probably one of the more powerful mystical attacks in the DCU, but it's damage "type" as it were, is a kind of elemental/mystical lightning, which Superman displayed resistance to. Bladed weaponry, while not as powerful as a Shazam bolt, still has the capability to harm Superman with greater ease than that of a Shazam bolt if that makes sense. Considering Diana has the means and knowledge to attack vulnerable areas such as organs and tendons with said weaponry and we know said weaponry will cut him at the very least (and this is without factoring in the strength boost Diana gets with full gear), I firmly think Diana can more easily injure Superman than vice versa.

And then there's that haxxed ass lasso to consider, too.

D-Block
I agree with Jake KC Supes barely touched the blade and it cut him. I think she could stop him with full gear.

quanchi112
Stops at Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.