Hyperion and his army with Titans (Immortals) vs. 300 (Spartans) and Xerxes army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Hyperion has the epirus bow. Each side has 24 hours prep.

Kazenji
I'm only going by the trailers for Immortals, 300 takes the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm only going by the trailers for Immortals, 300 takes the win. When do you plan on seeing the movie ?

Kazenji
When it gets released next week on the 24th.

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hyperion has the epirus bow. Each side has 24 hours prep.

I haven't seen the film yet. But I saw what I believe to be the bow you mentioned in the trailer, and it blew a hole open in a huge fortified wall.

-How many times did Hyperion shoot the arrow?
-The 300 should be able to see a glowing arrow fly towards them and let it fly by after dodging. But if the 300 must unite to fight arrow fire then the magic arrow should blow a bunch of em up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
I haven't seen the film yet. But I saw what I believe to be the bow you mentioned in the trailer, and it blew a hole open in a huge fortified wall.

-How many times did Hyperion shoot the arrow?
-The 300 should be able to see a glowing arrow fly towards them and let it fly by after dodging. But if the 300 must unite to fight arrow fire then the magic arrow should blow a bunch of em up. He shot it only twice iirc. The weapon is powerful indeed. His army is massive as well. But the thing is the Titans but you will have to wait until you see the movie to see how formidable they are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.