3 vampires from (1998)" Vampires" VS 3 vampires from "Lifeforce "(1985

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rourke82
3 vampires from (1998)" Vampires" VS 3 vampires from "Lifeforce "(1985)

The story is:

Jan Valek and 2 vampires(from movie "Vampires"wink in full power ,they are hunting at night, soon they are meeting a 3 cosmic vampires (from "Lifeforce"wink, they are in maximum power too.

The rulez are:

-one and second are knowing nothing about themselves

- they regard each other as potential victims

So, what kind of vampires should win this battle?

the ninjak
The Lifeforce vamps had telepathy, the ability to blow soldiers away.

They also are giant bat creatures that grab their prey and drain the lifeforce out of em!

I reckon the main Lifeforce vamps would easily beat 2 Carpenter Master vamps and would eventually defeat Valek.

rourke82
So-so I think, whether power of vampires from lifeforce would work to magic beings without a doubt they were which vampires from the film "vampires", I don't like the approach to these beings as to some genetic mutants personally

rourke82
If they can be killed only by driving in a stake into the heart, rays of sunshine or the silver weapon I am not sure how the power of vampires would use from lifeforce.
Specially I chose the ones vampires rather than for example the ones from "Blade" where it is possible is eating was to kill some genetic serum leading him into the blood circulation. I can see the ones vampires as preternatural beings having demonic souls in oneself.

the ninjak
I believe the Life Force alien vamps would have no problem draining the Vamps lifeforce out of them. The 3 actually master ones, not the human infected.

I recommend this film to everyone as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.