lucifer morningstar vs superman prime 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Ok I look everywhere for this battie. there no battie of those two in ONE ON ONE BATTIE

so here. is ONE ON ONE. lucifer morningstar( (full Power) vs superman prime 1 million.

I heard many people says superman prime 1 millionis most powerful character in DC.. but can he beat lucifer morningstar?

so Guys tell me who win this fight?

Wang Banger
nutnut

thusud
nutnut

Cogito
^ Yeah, that.

EmptyHearted
WOW. I did not know lucifer Morningstar was more powerful then superman prime 1 million .

it just I heart alot stupid fanboy saying superman prime 1 million was the most Powerful character in all DC comic

Cogito
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
WOW. I did not know lucifer Morningstar was more powerful then superman prime 1 million .

it just I heart alot stupid fanboy saying superman prime 1 million was the most Powerful character in all DC comic

His best feat is saying "Welcome to my universe".

cdtm
He's short on feats, yeah.

Superman Primes power is all inferred, by giving near pre crisis level power to Superman 1 Million and the entire line of Supermen.

That, and he crushed Solaris with that GL ring. Only Hals Krona Busters can really beat that...

JakeTheBank
Lucifer.

Spite.

Prep-Man
Lucifer.

McNasty996
Not even close. Lucifer

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
That, and he crushed Solaris with that GL ring. Only Hals Krona Busters can really beat that... To be fair, Solaris was already nearly burnt out/beaten/dead when Prime crushed him, thanks to S1M's application of FV in conjunction with Kyle's construct just beforehand.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
To be fair, Solaris was already nearly burnt out/beaten/dead when Prime crushed him, thanks to S1M's application of FV in conjunction with Kyle's construct just beforehand.

To be fair, it was Prime who was responsible for 1M's power biscuits

Galan007
Absolutely. Just saying that Prime crushing Solaris with the GL ring wasn't really that impressive, all things considered.

guy222
lucy

EmptyHearted
(off topic)

You all wanna heard a joke? some crazy stupid superman fanboy think Superman Prime One-Million is , "Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscience. LOL

this guy is from youtube by the way. he not in this site.

this what he said. (Superman Prime One-Million" the golden form. That's the outcome & continuity of All Star Superman who flew into the sun & lived there for over 15K years. "Superman Prime One-Million" is a God-Being, "Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscience, Immortal, enlightened, circumnavigated the entire universe, gained knowledge from the Source, knows 5th dimension magics, & posses the most powerful ring of the Green Lantern corp!)

what you Guys think about what he said?

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lucifer.

Spite. lucifer creation multiverse>>> powering superman dynasty

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Cogito
His best feat is saying "Welcome to my universe". laughing out loud

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
laughing out loud pretty boss statement. I'm surprised my great lord and master Murphy did not strike him down on the spot for such arrogance, as he has tendency to do to such proud fools.

lilshogun
Lucifer Morningstar is one of the foundation of DC's existence. No one should mess with that dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.