is this dress too sexy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fuit220
I would like choose a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding.
SPAM is this dress too sexy?
Your proposal?

StarCraft2
Originally posted by fuit220

Your proposal?

will you marry me?

AbnormalButSane
No.

Ax3l
Way too sexy.

Thoren
Ax3l is too sexy.

you get thorns
Originally posted by fuit220
I would like choose a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding.
http://goo.gl/zWvsV
is this dress too sexy?
Your proposal?

Nope, shorten it a foot.

Jesse11
what a nice dress!

Xtremechik2
That's so cute!

siriuswriter
what do you want it for? If it's really for bridesmaids then I say yes, unless all of your bridesmaids have perfect figures. The exposing of the whole upper chest and most of the back isn't very comfortable for most normal-sized women, and with no sleeves, there's going to be a lot of hitching up, and that's never pretty, especially in wedding videos. If you really really want this dress for your bridesmaids, give them a shawl the same color as the ribbon and bow. That can look really classy. Or, and I've always found this the best way to dress bridesmaids - pick a color and then let your bridesmaids pick out their own dress styles. That way everyone looks beautiful and comfortable in their own skin.
ETA but if it's just for you, just make sure that it fits right so YOU won't be continually hitching up the bodice.

jorgea
I think the dress is just fine for this occasion

AsbestosFlaygon
From WOT (Web Of Trust):

"WARNING!

This site has a poor reputation based on user ratings."

Nice try, troll.
But based on the user comments I've read on WOT, your site is a FORUM SPAMMER, and a FRAUDULENT COMPANY.

Astner
As a bridesmaid's dress for a wedding taking place during late spring, or summer, I'd say no. Then again it depends on your body, anything beyond a c-cup would probably be a little too much for said dress.

Mr. Rhythmic
Eh.

you get thorns
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
From WOT (Web Of Trust):

"WARNING!

This site has a poor reputation based on user ratings."

Nice try, troll.
But based on the user comments I've read on WOT, your site is a FORUM SPAMMER, and a FRAUDULENT COMPANY.

Damn, if he could shorten it I was going to get one to wear to a company Christmas party.

REXXXX
That dress was too sexy, so I banned her.

Matina
I think it's not if you want to use sexy dresses you should try some design of lingeries which are very famous in these days and these lingeries provide you a very sexy and attractive looking according to your desire. It will also helpful to attract others to words your personality.

badguyzzz
I prepared not too sexy.

nurshog
If that's your sister wedding, it should be memorable not sexy.

SunKing
lard

Jim Colyer
Nothing's too sexy!

rudester
Aparently u never seen short shorts on the wrong looking people. Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.