How Powerful is cosmic armor superman???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Ok this the Problem I am having. alot of people are saying cosmic armor superman is Very powerful. But No one ever said what level of Powers he is

What level of power is cosmic armor superman? Is he Living Tribunal level? Or Classic beyonder level? or Thanos with the Infinity Guantlet level?

Some Crazy superman fanboy saying he is Omnipotence. I know he is not Omnipotence. But I dont know what level power he is sad

So I wanna ask anyitnng comic book fans. Tell me what power rank is cosmic armor superman?

Igniz
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Ok this the Problem I am having. alot of people are saying cosmic armor superman is Very powerful. But No one ever said what level of Powers he is

What level of power is cosmic armor superman? Is he Living Tribunal level? Or Classic beyonder level? or Thanos with the Infinity Guantlet level?

Some Crazy superman fanboy saying he is Omnipotence. I know he is not Omnipotence. But I dont know what level power he is sad

So I wanna ask anyitnng comic book fans. Tell me what power rank is cosmic armor superman?

Your question seems equal to what I've asked in some forums of what level of destruction did Mandrakk achieved?I wont deny Mandrakk is a Multiversal Threat.But for some reason, some people often give me the feeding on the bleed thing as a response.Mandrakk(Dax Novu) is the only measuring stick we have to gauge CA Superman's power level.So like you, this also made me curios.

Examples of level of destruction achieved.

1.Anti-Monitor leaving only 5 Universes standing in COIE.
2.Mxy destroying the entire DCU and recreating it just for fun.

-Pr-
Mandrakk was eating "story" which was just a fancy word for existence and everything else combined. CA Superman was powered by the ability to adapt to and counter any threat that was capable of manifesting, so while he might have not been omnipotent, he was still insanely powerful.

EmptyHearted
So Pr. Would you say he around Living Tribunal level or Classic beyonder level?

or above them both?

-Pr-
I don't know a lot about Living Tribunal bar a passing knowledge, and I know next to nothing about Beyonder. Maybe if you ask in the comic book questions thread at the top of the page, someone more knowledgeable can help you.

Igniz
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
So Pr. Would you say he around Living Tribunal level or Classic beyonder level?

or above them both?

To me, I couldn't put CA Superman in LT or Classic Beyonder level.As Pr told you, story is another word for existence.This is also the bleed that Mandrakk(Dax Novu) feeds on.According to Billy Batson Bleed is life.Classic Beyonder killed Death through out the Multiverse.This would tell you Classic Beyonder is above Eternity,Infinity,Death, and Oblivion.And if you want to gauge Living Tribunal, you should look to Eternity's true form Multi-Eternity.When Dormammu had Multi-Eternity's power, he destroyed and recreated the entire Multiverse into the Dormammuverse in a blink of an eye.Now if Multi-Eternity is that powerful, then the guy above who is the Living Tribunal would be darn powerful.CA Superman hasn't shown the ability to recreate the entire DCU the way Mxy did in worlds of fun.At least this would give you an idea to gauge CA Superman.

Galan007
Imo Cosmic Armor Supes (and subsequently Mandrakk I) was as close as a character can come to Presence/TOAA-level power without actually being the Presence or TOAA.

Short answer: he was powerful. Super-duper powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.