What if DC Earth fell to The Flood...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this senario, every single hero and villian on DC Earth has fallen to the omni-parasitic lifeform known as The Flood...

Thus, The Gravemind has acquired the knowledge, powers, abilities, and technology of every single being on DC Earth (including those who visit DC Earth regularly)...

Since the entirety of DC Earth has fallen, The Gravemind now has over 7 billion combat forms and millions of trillions of infection forms at its disposal...

Using the best of the best of DC Earths tech (as well as the staggering power of The Gravemind itself) The Flood begin to spread out and bring its taint to every corner of the DC Universe...

My question is this: who is the weakest character in the DC Universe who can stop The Flood and restore DC Earth to its previous non-infected state?

DarkSaint85
Mxy stomps.

Weakest character? The Flash. Lol.

Diesldude
I am still someone new to posting here, but do people get points for creating threads? Honest question..

LOM, you know this is going to get shut down right? just like the other thread.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Diesldude
I am still someone new to posting here, but do people get points for creating threads? Honest question..

LOM, you know this is going to get shut down right? just like the other thread.

I am also new to this place myself (don't let the Senior Member tag fool you) - I don't think you get points for creating threads, LOM just seems to be an ardent fan of the Halo extended universe.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mxy stomps.

Weakest character? The Flash. Lol.

The Flash is a regular denizen of DC Earth...

His power would have been compromised by The Gravemind...

TheLordofMurder
I am also new to this place myself (don't let the Senior Member tag fool you) - I don't think you get points for creating threads, LOM just seems to be an ardent fan of the Halo extended universe.

I am an extreme Halo fan...

I bought an Xbox 360 just for the Halo games and I've read all the Halo novels thus far...

Halo anniversary rocks btw; the game already played very well and the upgraded graphics are just icing on the cake...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The Flash is a regular denizen of DC Earth...

His power would have been compromised by The Gravemind...

Ah, my bad for speed-reading.

What do you count as DC Earth regular denizens? How about alternate realities/other dimensions/different timestreams?

For example, if we were talking about the Flood invading Wildstorm, and the Authority were in the Bleed, would they count, being in a differnt dimension and all?

TheLordofMurder
Ah, my bad for speed-reading.

What do you count as DC Earth regular denizens? How about alternate realities/other dimensions/different timestreams?

For example, if we were talking about the Flood invading Wildstorm, and the Authority were in the Bleed, would they count, being in a differnt dimension and all?

None of the alternate realities/timelines/other dimensions have been compromised...

Although they eventually will be if The Flood isnt stopped! smile

DarkSaint85
Rip Hunter and the Linear Men are the weakest characters then.

-Pr-
Booster Gold.

DarkSaint85
Booster Gold AND Adam Strange. Working together in a team of awesomeness....

Might be rejected by the OP however, as they are way too powerful....

TheLordofMurder
Rip Hunter and the Linear Men are the weakest characters then.

Interesting answer...

Do you think these guys could beat a being with the total powers, knowledge, intellect, and tech of DC Earth combined though?

TheLordofMurder
Booster Gold AND Adam Strange. Working together in a team of awesomeness....

Might be rejected by the OP however, as they are way too powerful....

Yeah...these two Spite my precious Flood...we cant allow that!

wink

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by -Pr-
Booster Gold.

I asked for the weakest character who could do it...

Booster Gold is a High Abstract on a bad day...

wink

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Interesting answer...

Do you think these guys could beat a being with the total powers, knowledge, intellect, and tech of DC Earth combined though?

Lol.

Well, when its phrased that way, you're essentially asking 'Who is the weakest character who is more powerful than the entirety of DC Earth' lol.

And I stand by my earlier answer. If the events of Flashpoint are anything to go by, it doesn't matter who you have arrayed against you. Barry managed to change the entire DCU's timeline, without Lex, or Superman, or Cap Marvel with the wisdom of Solomon, or Siva - anyone, noticing or stopping him. And if he could do it, so can the Linear Men.

TheLordofMurder
Lol.

Well, when its phrased that way, you're essentially asking 'Who is the weakest character who is more powerful than the entirety of DC Earth' lol.

And I stand by my earlier answer. If the events of Flashpoint are anything to go by, it doesn't matter who you have arrayed against you. Barry managed to change the entire DCU's timeline, without Lex, or Superman, or Cap Marvel with the wisdom of Solomon, or Siva - anyone, noticing or stopping him. And if he could do it, so can the Linear Men.

Fair enough...are they the weakest that could do it though?

Who do you think is the weakest that could beat them all via brute force?

BlackZero30x
Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.