D'artagnan Vs Zorro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rourke82
D'Artagnan(Justin Chambers) vs Zorro (Antonio Banderas)

D'artagnan has his sword.

Zorro has his sword.

Battle is taking place in one of castle chambers of King Ludwik XIII.

The Zorro is suspected of killing the king, D'artaganan chase Zorro , in one of the king's chamber he must fight with D'artagnan to death.

Who will win in this fencing duel?

the ninjak

rourke82
zorro have a high level skills too.

the ninjak
Yeah but D'artagnan had MAD skills in that movie.

YuJlF0UpQoA

No one messes with the 4th Musketeer!

Robtard
Zorro takes this easy, dude can take on like 50 dudes.

Plus there's always the fact of: Spaniards > Frenchmen

the ninjak
Rascist!

+ Zorro's fight scenes don't compare. And those 50 guys must've sucked.

Musketeers takes on hundreds.

+ D'artagnan kills for fun. Zorro has his whole scratch a Z in the xhest and let em live thing. It will prove his undoing.

rourke82
This is a movie versus forum so i'm with ninjak, D'Artagnan win this fight, maybe not easly but win. At the film he proved the fact that he was a better fencer.

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak
Rascist!

+ Zorro's fight scenes don't compare. And those 50 guys must've sucked.

Musketeers takes on hundreds.

+ D'artagnan kills for fun. Zorro has his whole scratch a Z in the xhest and let em live thing. It will prove his undoing.

Zorro's better; he wins. Just accept it.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard

How is he better? His fight against the man on the train with double blades was laughable.

D'artagnan's parry and impact strikes sent men flying. Almost superhuman in strength.

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak
How is he better? His fight against the man on the train with double blades was laughable.

D'artagnan's parry and impact strikes sent men flying. Almost superhuman in strength.

Because he has a lightsabre, dude.

A-tOr37uuaA

rourke82
zorro lose

siriuswriter
Oh my god - that trailer is amazing. D'artagnan uses his environment sooo much better than Zorro does. In the films, the best Zorro does is fling himself out of hiding from an upper story to land on the square below.

But D'artagnan... that fight with the barrels... was genius, and the ladders.

And you can't really say that Zorro has more people to fight at one time - the Musketeers are few in the story, and more and more soldiers and gendarmes become loyal to the Cardinal. If you relook at that fight in the storage room, D'artagnan uses his surroundings so he doesn't have guards on him like a pack of flies - but Antonio Banderas's Zorro uses the movie trick of being set upon by every enemy within miles, and then having them stand in line so he can fight them one by one.

D'artagnan wins this over and over.

Placidity

That sounded a lot like DDM lol. Except he probably would've had "fact" in there somewhere.

siriuswriter
Because he has a lightsabre, dude.

A-tOr37uuaA

If only the light-saber could cut through Kiefer Sutherland's apparently heat-resistant sword.

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter
If only the light-saber could cut through Kiefer Sutherland's apparently heat-resistant sword.

It's made of Earth-616 adamantium, duh.

siriuswriter
Universe-surfing, are we?

rourke82
lol

Riot-Gear
Oh my god - that trailer is amazing. D'artagnan uses his environment sooo much better than Zorro does. In the films, the best Zorro does is fling himself out of hiding from an upper story to land on the square below.

But D'artagnan... that fight with the barrels... was genius, and the ladders.

Zorro is all over using his environment from maps, to cannon balls, to changing level as you hinted at.

And you can't really say that Zorro has more people to fight at one time - the Musketeers are few in the story, and more and more soldiers and gendarmes become loyal to the Cardinal. If you relook at that fight in the storage room, D'artagnan uses his surroundings so he doesn't have guards on him like a pack of flies - but Antonio Banderas's Zorro uses the movie trick of being set upon by every enemy within miles, and then having them stand in line so he can fight them one by one.

Both end up in one bad guy at a time fights and all the bad guys come in at once fights. Depending on the needs of the choreography/set. Again while you scoffed at it. Zorro changing levels isolates opponents or forces them to catch him/fight his fight.

Truth is both make solid us of their surroundings in a tactical/situational awareness/battle field advantage sense. Though Zorro seems more creative about it and better at using the battle field itself as a weapon as well as anything in it.

Impediment
Antonio Banderas got to pork Salma Hayek, so he has mad pimp credit.

Still, I say that D'artagnan has better swashbuckling skills and could win.

the ninjak
D'artagnan would've tapped dat ass as well.

And personally. Mena Suvari is nice on another level. I won't kick her out of bed.

siriuswriter
That would be Catherine Zeta-Jones, Impediment. Not that that changes anything. big grin

the ninjak
That would be Catherine Zeta-Jones, Impediment. Not that that changes anything. big grin

laughing A girl had to spot that. stick out tongue

siriuswriter
Well, I just mentioned it because every movie she's in, she makes you believe that she's really that person. She's Austrian; she played a Spanish woman, and had such power with the role that you believed that she was, indeed, a native of Spain.

the ninjak
I agree. I love Latin women and Jones did an impressive job making me believe she was a woman from that place and era.

I loved her in Chicago. Sex personified.

siriuswriter
*begins to fan head with hand*

you're tellin' me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.