Gorgon vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sr J-Bieb
So Gorgon has destroyed the solar system in a fight with Wolverine, and has moved his home base to Sakaar (which he used a captured Wolverine's powers to recreate). And he is just wrecking shit up there. Hulk's Hulky senses go off when he is off saving Asgard by invading Mole Men, and he teleports to Sakaar to face off against this menace to Hulkiety.

1. Savage Hulk vs Gorgon
2. WWH vs Gorgon
3. Grey Hulk vs Gorgon
Hulk is wearing Levi's at the start of each battle

Gorgon is allowed his stony eyes. No flying, no teleporting, no prep.

Who wins?

psycho gundam
On my phone now but No need to post the grey gargoyle scans again anyway. Gorgonzola dies before the levi's do

psycho gundam
"Gorgonzola", phucking auto-complete

curryman
Hulk stomps.

Bentley
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So Gorgon has destroyed the solar system in a fight with Wolverine, and has moved his home base to Sakaar (which he used a captured Wolverine's powers to recreate).

I don't see the point on narrating events that happened on the comicbooks, you should at least put spoiler tags mmm

SamZED
Let me guess... Hulk resisted being turned into stone by being "too mad" for it to work?

Estacado
Gorgon.
Just look at what Wolverine did to Hulk.

Naija boy
Lol hulk stomps

Originally posted by SamZED
Let me guess... Hulk resisted being turned into stone by being "too mad" for it to work? thumb up you guessed it. gorgon dies. horribly.

ODG
Originally posted by Estacado
Gorgon.
Just look at what Wolverine did to Hulk. So Gorgon sneak attacks him while Hulk fights a gorilla?

zopzop
Originally posted by Naija boy
Lol hulk stomps
thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't see the point on narrating events that happened on the comicbooks, you should at least put spoiler tags mmm

Hey, anyone who hasn't read this by now, probably shouldn't post in this thread. evil face

Raisen
Originally posted by ODG
So Gorgon sneak attacks him while Hulk fights a gorilla?
thumb up call him out

Emi~Kiro
Hulk beats him as a gamma saturated Statue and a new grey hulk is born until he gets so mad he reverses the effects of the stone gaze but depending on the situation is able to shift into 'stone hulk' when it's most needed allowing him to tap into the old power for no good reason other than being hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.