Mad Jim Jaspers(616) v 40 year old franklin richards(616)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rez
who do you reckon would win this epic battle? wink

Bouboumaster
MJJ

Diesldude
I think Mjj is Franklin if he allows himself to lose control and go crazy.

TheHulk
Franklin Wins

zopzop
Jaspers destroys him. Jaspers alternate reality self was so dangerous they had to NULLIFY the entire universe he was in to kill him and they said that trick wouldn't work on the 616 reality version of him. Merlyn (the OMNIVERSAL Guardian) said if 616 Jaspers wasn't stopped, he be the new God playing dice with matter.

Jaspers 10/10.

Mindset
Franklin destroys the universe.

Jaspers is phucked.

Rez
Originally posted by Diesldude
I think Mjj is Franklin if he allows himself to lose control and go crazy.

Excellent point smile

LordChaos77
Originally posted by Rez
Excellent point smile

Agreed, nobody lets Franklin get out of control they check him even as a child, with nobody to check him, he unknowingly created more than one universe (the one for the heroes and the one that he, Leech, Artie, Howard the Duck, Tana Nile and Manthing traveled to and through). Since he is an Omega it means that he has far more potential in the reality warping department than Jaspers does.

Bouboumaster
Franklin is a universal threat, respected by the celestials, and probably around Galactus in term of power.

MJJ is a multiversal threat, and eats celestials/Galactus/Franklin for breakfest.

Mindset
Franklin is a universal threat as a child.

I'm pretty sure after 30 years of using his powers that would increase, but it's all conjecture.

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Franklin is a universal threat, respected by the celestials, and probably around Galactus in term of power.

MJJ is a multiversal threat, and eats celestials/Galactus/Franklin for breakfest.

Scathan doesn't even notice Jaspers good friend

guy222
Originally posted by Mindset

I'm pretty sure after 30 years of using his powers that would increase, but it's all conjecture.

indeed

don't even know how powerful an adult frankie would b

alternate versions he was avatar and psi-lord

Cogito
Originally posted by guy222
Scathan doesn't even notice Jaspers good friend

I really hate the perception of Scathan as > LT. erm

Mindset
Well, LT doesn't notice Jaspers either, so it doesn't really matter.

TheHulk
Ohhhh 40 years old....okay on second though maybe Franklin Ricards might win

Mindset
Originally posted by TheHulk
Franklin Wins Originally posted by TheHulk
Ohhhh 40 years old....okay on second though maybe Franklin Ricards might win lol

TheHulk
lol I actually meant to put MJJ in my first one....since Mad Jim Jasper is a omniversal Scale threat while young Franklin is only a universal threat.....

Mindset
Don't you ever lie to me, boy.

Simbon
Originally posted by Cogito

Scathan > SG > LT

guy222
sg can't beat a baby

stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Cogito

always believed that both were necessary to stop protege

celestial muzzle, then lt did the rest

being a fan of both i am ok with either or

stick out tongue

Rez
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

A 40 year old franklin could well be on Jaspers level,Young franklin has some impressive feats under his belt,which kinda give you an idea of his potential.i reckon it would be an amazing fight.

TheHulk
Don't you ever lie to me, boy. Im not lying old man

Diesldude
Scathan doesn't even notice Jaspers good friend not that I doubt you guy, but they said thatMJJ would have replaced TOAA in marvel if he was left unchecked.

Nihilist
MJJ wins.

And he'd beat Scathan.

guy222
not that I doubt you guy, but they said thatMJJ would have replaced TOAA in marvel if he was left unchecked.

morning friend

that's like saying jaspers is more powerful than lt and that's not so

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by zopzop
Jaspers destroys him. Jaspers alternate reality self was so dangerous they had to NULLIFY the entire universe he was in to kill him and they said that trick wouldn't work on the 616 reality version of him. Merlyn (the OMNIVERSAL Guardian) said if 616 Jaspers wasn't stopped, he be the new God playing dice with matter.

Jaspers 10/10.

So bascially Mjj has a claim to fame of being God if he wasn't stopped. He didn't actually waranted the attention of the Tribunal. He would be just another God. This doesn't strike me as impressive enough to put him out of Franklin's league. Franklin has the potential to beat Mjj. Featwise, one was said to be more powerful than a version that died in a universe attack. The other is an adult version of a child that's created universes before.

Also, Lt would stomp Mjj and Franklin. Abraxas is up their with mjj. Roma was scared shitless of the guy. He didn't through his reality warpin powers around like a maniac but the guy melted the multiverse together, a feat that's far above what any version of mjj has shown.

WhiteWitchKing
not that I doubt you guy, but they said thatMJJ would have replaced TOAA in marvel if he was left unchecked.

So it said he would replace the one above all? Where is the proof for this. If you mean that he was going to be God than it can be argued that he would still be below Lt. It's been referenced time and again the Tribunal is an agent of One who is Above even the Gods, which included the abstracts and Warlock with the IG. Mjj was stopped, ergo he is not ever a threat to replacing TOAA.

zopzop
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
So bascially Mjj has a claim to fame of being God if he wasn't stopped. He didn't actually waranted the attention of the Tribunal. He would be just another God. This doesn't strike me as impressive enough to put him out of Franklin's league. Franklin has the potential to beat Mjj. Featwise, one was said to be more powerful than a version that died in a universe attack. The other is an adult version of a child that's created universes before.

Also, Lt would stomp Mjj and Franklin. Abraxas is up their with mjj. Roma was scared shitless of the guy. He didn't through his reality warpin powers around like a maniac but the guy melted the multiverse together, a feat that's far above what any version of mjj has shown.

WWK, they destroyed an entire UNIVERSE just to kill off the weaker version of him. No version of Franklin has ever war warranted that kind of attention by anyone, ever. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't 616 Jaspers die because of his own creation (that same creation SURVIVED that universal nullification attack that killed his weaker self btw).

Uriel005

I'm pretty sure after 30 years of using his powers that would increase, but it's all conjecture. pretty much but remember. as a preteen
1) recreated Galactus
2) created several pocket universes
3) has precog which Jaspers has not shown.
4) Does not have any known limitations beyond burnouts and he has expressed the idea that he himself is not ready for his powers and that one day he will be. Jaspers has the limitations of unreality screwing over his warp powers as stupid as that sounds.

That's just off the top of my head.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by zopzop
WWK, they destroyed an entire UNIVERSE just to kill off the weaker version of him. No version of Franklin has ever war warranted that kind of attention by anyone, ever. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't 616 Jaspers die because of his own creation (that same creation SURVIVED that universal nullification attack that killed his weaker self btw).

Except the difference between the two is their sanity. It doesn't prove he's more powerful than Franklin. Having power to wreck universes does not put you on people's hit list unless they deemed your intentions are dangerous. That's why Lt took away from Warlock and not thanos. He saw thanos' action was to usurp eternity as a natural order. The abstracts felt differently and hence chose to act against thanos. Galactus has the un that could wreck the multiverse. Merlyn has the celestial nullifier. No one decides that neither should be killed simply because of the power they held. Had both mjj and abraxas not used their powers for destructive purposes, there would be no opposition to their existence. If Franklin Was insane like mjj, it wouldn't be out of the realm of plausible scenerio that Roma would nullify a universe to try and kill Franklin.

stan5677
sg can't beat a baby

stick out tongue

That was PIS and you know it.

guy222
lots of things are silly in marvel now

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Mad Jim Jaspers was killed by author fiat, nothing else.

It is so incredibly asinine that the Fury could take him some place without "reality or matter" and kill him like he was a normal joe when MJJ at the very least still had himself and the Fury to manipulate.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Mad Jim Jaspers was killed by author fiat, nothing else.

It is so incredibly asinine that the Fury could take him some place without "reality or matter" and kill him like he was a normal joe when MJJ at the very least still had himself and the Fury to manipulate. Still Franklin's powercreep is a bit stupidly powerful. I mean come on universe creation before ever hitting double digits... I'd say that's beyond what jaspers has done already.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Uriel005
Still Franklin's powercreep is a bit stupidly powerful. I mean come on universe creation before ever hitting double digits... I'd say that's beyond what jaspers has done already.

I'm just commenting on how Jaspers "died", not the fight in of itself.

Though as food for thought, Wanda was compared to Jaspers, not Franklin.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'm just commenting on how Jaspers "died", not the fight in of itself.

Though as food for thought, Wanda was compared to Jaspers, not Franklin.

imo wanda is much more powerful though...seeing as how she wasnt even aware of what she was doing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.