The Ultimate Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Pay-per-View exclusive...

They fight on neutral ground, in Mr. Rogers' land of make-believe. No weapons. Just their mits.

Who wins?

Cookie Monster VS. The Teletubbies

http://scientopia.org/blogs/childsplay/files/2010/08/cookie-monster.jpg

http://www.gpb.org/files/national/teletubbies_main.jpg

Placidity
Cookie Monster noms noms noms them alive.

Patient_Leech
Dude, you're f*#king CRAZY!! Cookie Monster is totally outnumbered.. he would totally be prancing around with them in no time.. wtf mad

(and yes, I am trolling with this thread, cuz I think all this VS sh*t is dumb as sh*t, but go along with it.. haha) laughing

the ninjak
Teletubbies win.

Teleportation. Matter manipulation. And god knows what else.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, the Teletubbies are a far more advanced race. I bet the green one there can use that thing on his head as a weapon, as well as... other things...

Placidity
Cookie Monster is a supernatural immortal.

Since its a 4v1 battle, its only fair that the scenario beings with the Teletubbies having stolen and eaten ALL the yummy cookies in the whole world, consequently the Cookie Monster starts blood-lusted.

Believe me when I say gentlemen, there will be rainbow blood.

BruceSkywalker
i hate the teletubbies..

for that reason alone cookie monster eats them lol

rourke82
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i hate the teletubbies..

for that reason alone cookie monster eats them lol

I'm agree Teletubbies goes to hell stick out tongue

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Placidity
Cookie Monster is a supernatural immortal.

Since its a 4v1 battle, its only fair that the scenario beings with the Teletubbies having stolen and eaten ALL the yummy cookies in the whole world, consequently the Cookie Monster starts blood-lusted.

Believe me when I say gentlemen, there will be rainbow blood.

And the sky will split open and all the wrath of his ancestors will descent upon the planet to slowly disembowel and maim each and every one of them. The carnage shall be unending.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.