Lord Thor v Superboyprime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rez
I dont know if this one has been mentioned before.
But in an all out fight(death being the only means of victory)Who wins?
My money is on SBP wink

Rez
Originally posted by Rez
I dont know if this one has been mentioned before.
But in an all out fight(death being the only means of victory)Who wins?
My money is on SBP wink

Oh i forgot to mention,both characters have full access to all their powers wink

TheHulk
King Thor Wins 7/10

abhilegend
Thor punks the brat.

Rez
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor punks the brat.

Then gets pimpslapped through a dimensional wall laughing

akhenaten
if its ordinary thor then SBP wins

if its king thor then SBP loses

Diesldude
Superboy prime who survived a universal destroying blast at point blank range without the guardian amp wins.

Badabing
Something is amiss here...mmm

zeel
id say thor, however the speed prime has may casue problems. When it comes to most versions of superman the only advantages they really have over thor is incombat speed. Im not sure who would win this.

akhenaten
Originally posted by zeel
id say thor, however the speed prime has may casue problems. When it comes to most versions of superman the only advantages they really have over thor is incombat speed. Im not sure who would win this.

are you talking about thor or king thor?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Badabing
Something is amiss here...mmm Bada my friend your acting quite paranoid nowadays,Rez here is my good friend and his clean nothing to worry bout just worry about that Wang guy.....

Badabing
Originally posted by TheHulk
Bada my friend your acting quite paranoid nowadays,Rez here is my good friend and his clean nothing to worry bout just worry about that Wang guy..... I wasn't talking about Rez. sneer

I was talking about this poster.

biscuits

JakeTheBank
Depends on what the OP means by Lord Thor.

King Thor or Rune King Thor beat Prime.

cdtm
Thor pimp slaps Prime into a coma.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Badabing
I wasn't talking about Rez. sneer

I was talking about this poster.

biscuits Ouch why do you hate me so much man.....you really hurt my feelings.... sad

Rez
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Depends on what the OP means by Lord Thor.

King Thor or Rune King Thor beat Prime.

"The Reigning" Thor (Lord of Asgard)
Lord Thor is my pet name for him smile

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rez
"The Reigning" Thor (Lord of Asgard)
Lord Thor is my pet name for him smile

Okay. That's what most people refer to around here as King Thor.

He beats Prime, especially if he has Mjolnir in his possession like towards the end of the arc. I don't see Prime laughing off eye beams capable of slagging adamantium or punching a hole through Captain America's shield. I certainly don't see him no selling a Mjolnir throw which one shot killed the Desak-Destroyer.

Rez
Okay. That's what most people refer to around here as King Thor.

He beats Prime, especially if he has Mjolnir in his possession like towards the end of the arc. I don't see Prime laughing off eye beams capable of slagging adamantium or punching a hole through Captain America's shield. I certainly don't see him no selling a Mjolnir throw which one shot killed the Desak-Destroyer.

Unless those Eyebeams are more powerful than universal destroying attacks,which i doubt.No way,superboyprime is taking this one.what will he achieve with mjolnir???Magic has no effect on Prime.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rez
Unless those Eyebeams are more powerful than universal destroying attacks,which i doubt.No way,superboyprime is taking this one.what will he achieve with mjolnir???Magic has no effect on Prime.

Prime doesn't take universe destroying attacks as the norm. Look at his fights with herald beings such as Martian Manhunter, Superboy, Superman, Kid Flash, etc. Unless all of those are PIS? At best Prime is a Trans-Level character, but people have this romanticized view of Prime that he's this grossly overpowered being far beyond Skyfathers when that obviously isn't true. Hell, if you make Kal-El a raging maniac who doesn't care about killing and maiming and doesn't hold back, he'd give Prime a run for his money.

Magic isn't all King Thor and Mjolnir have at their disposal. Divine energies, cosmic energies, etc, they can use a lot more than magic. Prime shrugging off Black Adam's fists and a random single blast from Mordru isn't enough to seriously claim that no magic whatsoever will have no effect of him. Mjolnir packs more power than Teth's punches, and if you honestly think Prime is beyond Mordru's ability to harm, that's pretty crazy.

akhenaten
the mordru part is PIS, mordru could rape prime with easy he is just that powerful, besides it didnt even look like he was trying to really hurt prime it was just a random goofy blast, if mordru went all out on his ass prime would die

ozz81
Prime doesn't take universe destroying attacks as the norm. Look at his fights with herald beings such as Martian Manhunter, Superboy, Superman, Kid Flash, etc. Unless all of those are PIS? At best Prime is a Trans-Level character, but people have this romanticized view of Prime that he's this grossly overpowered being far beyond Skyfathers when that obviously isn't true. Hell, if you make Kal-El a raging maniac who doesn't care about killing and maiming and doesn't hold back, he'd give Prime a run for his money.

Magic isn't all King Thor and Mjolnir have at their disposal. Divine energies, cosmic energies, etc, they can use a lot more than magic. Prime shrugging off Black Adam's fists and a random single blast from Mordru isn't enough to seriously claim that no magic whatsoever will have no effect of him. Mjolnir packs more power than Teth's punches, and if you honestly think Prime is beyond Mordru's ability to harm, that's pretty crazy.

thumb up yeah the odinforce divine cosmic energies and even the runes magic could probably bypass and transcend primes invulnerability etc...

Rez

The best thing Thor could do with Mjolnir is BFR superboyprime.Look at what the guy has survived,can you honestly say King Thor can better that?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
The best thing Thor could do with Mjolnir is BFR superboyprime.Look at what the guy has survived,can you honestly say King Thor can better that? Did you just ignore his entire post? Considering what has hurt SBP in the past, Thor can do better and put SBP down for the count. He's not taking a shot from Thor that took the destroyers head off. Its that simple.

h1a8
SBP can beat any version of Thor because of speed.

Also, anyone strong enough to move planets around like toys and punch through dimensional barriers will seriously kill any version of Thor with a series of hits.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Did you just ignore his entire post? Considering what has hurt SBP in the past, Thor can do better and put SBP down for the count. He's not taking a shot from Thor that took the destroyers head off. Its that simple. Characters fight at their best. Thus you can't use low showings. Prime has the strength and speed to ko any Thor before Thor can make any action.

Damborgson
Originally posted by h1a8
SBP can beat any version of Thor because of speed.

Also, anyone strong enough to move planets around like toys and punch through dimensional barriers will seriously kill any version of Thor with a series of hits. http://i53.tinypic.com/sd3a8i.gif

Rez
Did you just ignore his entire post? Considering what has hurt SBP in the past, Thor can do better and put SBP down for the count. He's not taking a shot from Thor that took the destroyers head off. Its that simple.

"Considering what has hurt SBP in the past" like what?surviving universe destroying attacks?being flown through the heart of a red sun by 2 supermen.you think KT can take on 2 supermen? big grin
I'll agree with you when KT actually does match SBP,s colorful career.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
"Considering what has hurt SBP in the past" like what?surviving universe destroying attacks?being flown through the heart of a red sun by 2 supermen.you think KT can take on 2 supermen? big grin
I'll agree with you when KT actually does match SBP,s colorful career. Like his fights with Superman and Martian Manhunter? Were ther punches Universe destroyers? yet they managed to hurt Prime...http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif weird...

Do I think KT can take 2 supermen? laughing out loud I think he one shots two supermen.

Rez
Like his fights with Superman and Martian Manhunter? Were ther punches Universe destroyers? yet they managed to hurt Prime...http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif weird...

Do I think KT can take 2 supermen? laughing out loud I think he one shots two supermen.

Characters get hurt from time to time in comics,you know.Just like when regular sup,s beat Thor.LOL your KT sounds like he could one shot TOAA,didnt KT lose an arm??? laughing

Rez
Originally posted by Rez
Characters get hurt from time to time in comics,you know.Just like when regular sup,s beat Thor.LOL your KT sounds like he could one shot TOAA,didnt KT lose an arm??? laughing

or rather,a hand wink

h1a8
Like his fights with Superman and Martian Manhunter? Were ther punches Universe destroyers? yet they managed to hurt Prime...http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif weird...

First of all, you haven't got a defense against what Thor will do if Prime uses his speed and immense planetary power on him.

You are arguing the scenario of Prime just sitting there and letting Thor attack him like a punching bag. Plus you are using Thor's best against Prime's lowest. This is called lowballing.

This isn't a comic fight but a forum fight. Guess what is the big difference of the two?

Answer
Characters always fight at their best AS SHOWN BEFORE in a forum fight and not always in a comic.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
Characters get hurt from time to time in comics,you know.Just like when regular sup,s beat Thor.LOL your KT sounds like he could one shot TOAA,didnt KT lose an arm??? laughing No way? Non canon btw. Not sure what KT your talking about. I;m talking about Skyfather KT. As in higher tier than hulk KT? yeah KT lost an arm. After getting slashed by wolverine while protectig his kid, then fighting the hulk and thing for hours on end stripped of the OF...

Rez
No way? Non canon btw. Not sure what KT your talking about. I;m talking about Skyfather KT. As in higher tier than hulk KT? yeah KT lost an arm. After getting slashed by wolverine while protectig his kid, then fighting the hulk and thing for hours on end stripped of the OF...

I Am talking about Thor from "The reigning" and "Gods and Men".
Lord of Earth AKA Lord Thor,i was told by another KMC member that he is refered to as KT?would that be correct?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
Lord of Earth AKA Lord Thor,i was told by another KMC member that he is refered to as KT?would that be correct? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif wasnt a real question...

Rez
Originally posted by Rez
Lord of Earth AKA Lord Thor,i was told by another KMC member that he is refered to as KT?would that be correct?

i thought i was being clear with the thread title "lord thor v sbp" smile

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
i thought i was being clear with the thread title "lord thor v sbp" smile See above.

Damborgson
First of all, you haven't got a defense against what Thor will do if Prime uses his speed and immense planetary power on him.

You are arguing the scenario of Prime just sitting there and letting Thor attack him like a punching bag. Plus you are using Thor's best against Prime's lowest. This is called lowballing.

This isn't a comic fight but a forum fight. Guess what is the big difference of the two?

Answer
Characters always fight at their best AS SHOWN BEFORE in a forum fight and not always in a comic. Btw H1 just incase your wondering....

http://menversus.com/images/didntread.gif

Sundipped
Originally posted by akhenaten
the mordru part is PIS, mordru could rape prime with easy he is just that powerful, besides it didnt even look like he was trying to really hurt prime it was just a random goofy blast, if mordru went all out on his ass prime would die

Didn't look goofy to me. Mordru looked pissed. It's not PIS. He is resistant to magic. To what degree is unknown but if he can laugh off a Mordru attack no matter how intense it was, it's at a high level.

Rez
See above.

Sorry but it looked like you went off on a tangent there,try stick to the thread wink

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
Sorry but it looked like you went off on a tangent there,try stick to the thread wink laughing out loud the hell? Nice try. But your still a ways away from becoming a truly effective troll.

JakeTheBank
facepalm

Prime gets hurt by Superboy, Martian Manhunter, Kid Flash, and Superman and similarly tiered characters. He has since he came back in Infinite Crisis and was further backed up by Sinestro Corps War and Legion of Three Worlds. And again in Teen Titans prior to the reboot. Sorry if that pisses people off but the fact of the matter is that Prime being able to tank universal destroying blasts is so far above and beyond what he's normally taken it can be written off as a high end feat (if not his highest) or even PIS.

Seriously, you people need to stop romanticizing Prime and placing him on a level he's simply not on. The comics don't agree with you and saying "Well, on the forum, he's at his best" doesn't mean you throw out every showing you don't agree with.

Also, the context to many of Prime's feats are conveniently left out (ie. "retconing reality"wink. I get that people want to splooge all over Prime's WTF worthy feats, but c'mon. And if you honestly think Prime stands a chance in hell against Mordru one on one, well, you're deluded. Prime's resistant to magic. He didn't display any durability to suggest he can no sell attacks from beams capable of destroying the material of Cap's shield or adamantium, let alone displaying anything even close to justify him enduring a Desak one shot hammer toss.

Unless, of course, you think Prime can endure universe busting attacks as the norm. no expression

Spoilers: comics don't agree with you.

Damborgson
facepalm

Prime gets hurt by Superboy, Martian Manhunter, Kid Flash, and Superman and similarly tiered characters. He has since he came back in Infinite Crisis and was further backed up by Sinestro Corps War and Legion of Three Worlds. And again in Teen Titans prior to the reboot. Sorry if that pisses people off but the fact of the matter is that Prime being able to tank universal destroying blasts is so far above and beyond what he's normally taken it can be written off as a high end feat (if not his highest) or even PIS.

Seriously, you people need to stop romanticizing Prime and placing him on a level he's simply not on. The comics don't agree with you and saying "Well, on the forum, he's at his best" doesn't mean you throw out every showing you don't agree with.

Also, the context to many of Prime's feats are conveniently left out (ie. "retconing reality"wink. I get that people want to splooge all over Prime's WTF worthy feats, but c'mon. And if you honestly think Prime stands a chance in hell against Mordru one on one, well, you're deluded. Prime's resistant to magic. He didn't display any durability to suggest he can no sell attacks from beams capable of destroying the material of Cap's shield or adamantium, let alone displaying anything even close to justify him enduring a Desak one shot hammer toss.

Unless, of course, you think Prime can endure universe busting attacks as the norm. no expression

Spoilers: comics don't agree with you. thumb up theres a reason im not bothering to respond to him.

h1a8
facepalm

Spoilers: comics don't agree with you.
It's not about throwing out what we don't agree with.
Now you can argue PIS for the universal explosion feat and it would be a valid argument. But you can't argue that characters will fight at their norm and not at their best as shown before. This is not a comic fight (where the norm exists) but a forum fight where the rule explicitly says that characters fight at their best AS SHOWN BEFORE (with the exception of PIS).

With that said, who cares about Prime being able to withstand a universal attack? Blunt force durability isn't the same as energy projection durability. King Thor can easily hurt Prime with Mjolnir, although Lord Thor doesn't have Mjolnir. But Prime would be highly resistant (not immune) to Thor's energy blasts though.

Second, the speed difference is so great that it is asinine to assume that Thor would get the same amount of hits in on Prime as he gets in on Thor. Prime isn't just going to sit there like a punching bag and let Thor do his worst. To assume so is to have a form of bias (Damborgson?).

Finally, there are two theories when arguing comics. Arguing them as what will happen in a comic and arguing them as what would happen in a forum where the characters aren't subjected to mediocrity of the norm. In other words, they fight with their A game. Comics may have a character fight at their A game less than half the time.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Rez
Oh i forgot to mention,both characters have full access to all their powers wink

With this bit of stipulation, King Thor would then have full access to the Odin force. Lets face it, King Thor was only using a fraction of the Odin force's potential. With full access, it may as well be like Odin vs SBP wherein King Thor would stomp the shit out of SBP.

JakeTheBank
Now you can argue PIS for the universal explosion feat and it would be a valid argument. But you can't argue that characters will fight at their norm and not at their best as shown before. This is not a comic fight (where the norm exists) but a forum fight where the rule explicitly says that characters fight at their best AS SHOWN BEFORE (with the exception of PIS).

With that said, who cares about Prime being able to withstand a universal attack? Blunt force durability isn't the same as energy projection durability. King Thor can easily hurt Prime with Mjolnir, although Lord Thor doesn't have Mjolnir. But Prime would be highly resistant (not immune) to Thor's energy blasts though.

Second, the speed difference is so great that it is asinine to assume that Thor would get the same amount of hits in on Prime as he gets in on Thor. Prime isn't just going to sit there like a punching bag and let Thor do his worst. To assume so is to have a form of bias (Damorg?).

Finally, there are two theories when arguing comics. Arguing them as what will happen in a comic and arguing them as what would happen in a forum where the characters aren't subjected to mediocrity of the norm. In other words, they fight with their A game. Comics may have a character fight at their A game less than half the time.

Prime was at his best when he was fighting all those characters I mentioned. He wasn't suffering from any plot device weaknesses nor was he under adverse effects of any kind. That's the problem. Prime is afforded this kind of ridiculous treatment just because he's Prime.

Depending on the point in time in the comics, he does have Mjolnir.

Unfortunately, Prime doesn't use his speed in the manner you like to argue him and other beings possessing super speed. It just doesn't happen in comics, and I for one don't subscribe to the idea that every time a character doesn't speedblitz combo-to-ko a character they were somehow not at their best. But we've already debated on the stance of speed and its importance and we both know where we each stand on that issue, so there's really no point to argue about it again.

My main beef is this ridiculous idea that Prime is somehow beyond King Thor's means to damage which is laughable considering who's hurt Prime and the fact that it's been done on such a consistent basis.

h1a8
Prime was at his best when he was fighting all those characters I mentioned. He wasn't suffering from any plot device weaknesses nor was he under adverse effects of any kind. That's the problem. Prime is afforded this kind of ridiculous treatment just because he's Prime.

Unfortunately, Prime doesn't use his speed in the manner you like to argue him and other beings possessing super speed. It just doesn't happen in comics, and I for one don't subscribe to the idea that every time a character doesn't speedblitz combo-to-ko a character they were somehow not at their best. But we've already debated on the stance of speed and its importance and we both know where we each stand on that issue, so there's really no point to argue about it again.

My main beef is this ridiculous idea that Prime is somehow beyond King Thor's means to damage which is laughable considering who's hurt Prime and the fact that it's been done on such a consistent basis. If Prime was fighting at his best then that means he was hitting them with forces beyond thousands of Earth weights.

But you are not seeing the point. You are arguing from a standpoint of averages. If this was the rule then you would have a point. I thought the OP clarified that Lord Thor is the one that doesn't have Mjolnir. Maybe I was mistaken. Anyway, even if Prime doesn't blitz him right away then he simply just doesn't stand there and let Thor attack him. Now I will agree that if Prime just stood there then he will lose. But my argument is that he won't just sit there and thus causing him to beat Thor with ease.

gogogadgetgo
If Prime was fighting at his best then that means he was hitting them with forces beyond thousands of Earth weights.

But you are not seeing the point. You are arguing from a standpoint of averages. If this was the rule then you would have a point. I thought the OP clarified that Lord Thor is the one that doesn't have Mjolnir. Maybe I was mistaken. Anyway, even if Prime doesn't blitz him right away then he simply just doesn't stand there and let Thor attack him. Now I will agree that if Prime just stood there then he will lose. But my argument is that he won't just sit there and thus causing him to beat Thor with ease.

The way you argue is always one sided. You give SBP the benefit of "the best of their abilities" while ignoring the other sides' powers and assume that they just sit there and wait.

It works both ways. Thor would use the Odin Force and pimp slap SBP so hard he'd wish he were dead.

h1a8
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
The way you argue is always one sided. You give SBP the benefit of "the best of their abilities" while ignoring the other sides' powers and assume that they just sit there and wait.

It works both ways. Thor would use the Odin Force and pimp slap SBP so hard he'd wish he were dead.

laughing out loud You must be new here.

Everyone here knows that speed is my god. I favor those who are faster.
I assume everyone is fighting at their best. I'm not bias to anyone in particular but speed my friend. Get the facts straight. Remember I agreed with Jake that if Prime sat there then he would lose.

gogogadgetgo

I assume everyone is fighting at their best. I'm not bias to anyone in particular but speed my friend. Get the facts straight. Remember I agreed with Jake that if Prime sat there then he would lose.

No. Your DC/Superman biased. You take your favored character's highest feats and PIS feats and argue them as the character's norm and at the same time you down play whoever your favored character is up against. Not to mention you either discredit, dismiss or out right refuse to accept the other side's feats.

I'm sure anybody who has tried to argue with you will agree with me.

h1a8
No. Your DC/Superman biased. You take your favored character's highest feats and PIS feats and argue them as the character's norm and at the same time you down play whoever your favored character is up against. Not to mention you either discredit, dismiss or out right refuse to accept the other side's feats.

I'm sure anybody who has tried to argue with you will agree with me. I'm not D.C. bias. Hell I use to argue that Spidey will beat WW before I found out how fast she was. I argued against Batdude that CA beats Bats for many many pages. Also I argued WW against Superman as well. You got me all wrong. I argue Superman because he is both powerful and fast. Give Thor Superman's speed and mobility and he will beat Superman for a majority with ease.

Still think I'm D.C. Superman bias now or rather speed and science bias?

I don't argue PIS feats, I argue high non PIS feats. Why? Because
1. This is not a comic fight
2. Rules suggest each character will have their A game and perform at best ability.

I don't downplay the character I'm arguing against. Trust me, I favor speed, skill, and power in that order. Show me any instance where I favored a slower and less skilled D.C. character over a Marvel character and you will have a point.

ozz81

I assume everyone is fighting at their best. I'm not bias to anyone in particular but speed my friend. Get the facts straight. Remember I agreed with Jake that if Prime sat there then he would lose. Thor can also track objects and people that travel faster than the speed of light mjolinir aids him as well as the odinforce,Thor to can travel at speeds faster than the speed of light. Just a fact and point I'm raising that maybe if he fought sbp thor can also make use of that ability in his battle which can assist him etc hence maybe also giving him the advantage to some extent.

Bentley
Prime beats every version of Thor ever existing all the same time.

Rez
laughing out loud the hell? Nice try. But your still a ways away from becoming a truly effective troll.

I'm not here to Troll,i am here to discuss comics,What are you here for?

Rez

My main beef is this ridiculous idea that Prime is somehow beyond King Thor's means to damage which is laughable considering who's hurt Prime and the fact that it's been done on such a consistent basis.

Same could be said about King Thor,i have noticed certain folk tend to overhype him here wink

Rez

Second, the speed difference is so great that it is asinine to assume that Thor would get the same amount of hits in on Prime as he gets in on Thor. Prime isn't just going to sit there like a punching bag and let Thor do his worst. To assume so is to have a form of bias (Damborgson?).

"who cares about Prime being able to withstand a universal attack?
You forgot to add "Destroying" in between universal and attack wink
Did'nt wolverine cut off KT,s arm???what makes you think SBP wont hurt him??? laughing out loud

gogogadgetgo
I'm not D.C. bias. Hell I use to argue that Spidey will beat WW before I found out how fast she was. I argued against Batdude that CA beats Bats for many many pages. Also I argued WW against Superman as well. You got me all wrong. I argue Superman because he is both powerful and fast. Give Thor Superman's speed and mobility and he will beat Superman for a majority with ease.

Still think I'm D.C. Superman bias now or rather speed and science bias?

I don't argue PIS feats, I argue high non PIS feats. Why? Because
1. This is not a comic fight
2. Rules suggest each character will have their A game and perform at best ability.

I don't downplay the character I'm arguing against. Trust me, I favor speed, skill, and power in that order. Show me any instance where I favored a slower and less skilled D.C. character over a Marvel character and you will have a point.

Still No. your posting history shows that you are indeed Superman/DC biased.

And you do try to pass of the highest of the high feats/PIS as in character standard showings when it is clearly not.

You always ignore the "in character rule" and make your beloved superman act not like superman.

And yes, you do always downplay any character your beloved superman goes up against in forum fights. Despite numerous proof from others you downplay those feats/dismiss it or out right ignore it.

and as for your favoring science

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

There is no science in comic books. Writers can make up shit and call it science. Stop trying to make yourself appear impartial and fair when clearly you are not.

I could go digging for posts of yours and I bet its full of biased.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime beats every version of Thor ever existing all the same time.

aaaand that would be Tanarus? since there are no version of Thor currently "existing" in marvel right now

Or did you mean "every version of Thor that ever existed"?

Rez
aaaand that would be Tanarus? since there are no version of Thor currently "existing" in marvel right now

"since there are no version of Thor currently "existing" in marvel right now" >>>> only in 616 continuity.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Rez
"since there are no version of Thor currently "existing" in marvel right now" >>>> only in 616 continuity.

so, aside from ultimate thor, there are other thor books of different continuity and universes out there under marvel? WHHHAAATTT?!! NONE?!! OMG!

there goes your attempt at a smart Alec reply...too bad it didn't work out for you and instead made you look like a foolish fool.

Rez
so, aside from ultimate thor, there are other thor books of different continuity and universes out there under marvel? WHHHAAATTT?!! NONE?!! OMG!

there goes your attempt at a smart Alec reply...too bad it didn't work out for you and instead made you look like a foolish fool.

ROFL,Do you have reading difficulties? huh
okay i'll try be a little more coherent.616 Thor was killed,but im sure there are other Thor's that are still active within Marvels Multiverse.
Or do you have trouble accepting That marvel has a multiverse???
Oh and as soon as a Moderator help's me with a little issue i am having regarding posting scans,I'll back my opinions up wink

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
I'm not here to Troll,i am here to discuss comics,What are you here for? your own posts disagree with you.

Rez
your own posts disagree with you.

Correction,YOU disagree with me laughing out loud

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
Correction,YOU disagree with me laughing out loud laughing out loud love it when people say "correction" I can almost see you pushing up your glasses. I do. But I it's about as obvious as it gets that your trolling. laughing out loud

Rez
laughing out loud love it when people say "correction" I can almost see you pushing up your glasses. I do. But I it's about as obvious as it gets that your trolling. laughing out loud

LOL,do you think you could go 5 comments with me,were you do not start crying about "Trolling" besides look at your own commenting skills,very trollish indeed.Seems like your crying for help to the moderators,are you trying to get me banned?

Bentley

The latter one.

D-Block
If this is King Thor then he beats SBP. KT can attack with sheilds up not that he would need to but he could.

SquallX
Wasn't it KT that Wolverine cut his arm off?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
LOL,do you think you could go 5 comments with me,were you do not start crying about "Trolling" besides look at your own commenting skills,very trollish indeed.Seems like your crying for help to the moderators,are you trying to get me banned? LOL, do you think you could go 5 comments without trolling? If you dont want to be accused of trolling then dont do it. Crying for help? Who was just bitching about beimg called a troll? laughing out loud I doing want you to get banned.

Rez
LOL, do you think you could go 5 comments without trolling? If you dont want to be accused of trolling then dont do it. Crying for help? Who was just bitching about beimg called a troll? laughing out loud I doing want you to get banned.

"I doing want you to get banned".you are a disgrace to this forum
' sad
Maybe a Lord Thor v SBP video will make you eat your words again???is that what it takes???
The irony of it all is that you take me for a Hulk nut,when he is not even my favorite Comic character.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SquallX

No, and I'm not sure how this myth got started.

Wolverine just managed to cut Thor's arm.

He later lost it while fighting Hulk and the Thing in unarmed combat, and that was after Doctor Strange used that amulet to remove the Odin Force from Thor.

And yes, Prime can hurt King Thor. He obviously has the strength to do so.

But Prime isn't beating a legitimate Skyfather anytime soon.

Bentley
Yet he tanked Mordru eek!

JakeTheBank
He "tanked" a single blast from Mordru, expressing that it tickled.

I, for one, don't think Prime can fight Mordru and win. Mordru would be hard pressed to damage him with overt mystical means, but considering everything he has at his disposal, I see him beating Prime.

Rez
No, and I'm not sure how this myth got started.

Wolverine just managed to cut Thor's arm.

He later lost it while fighting Hulk and the Thing in unarmed combat, and that was after Doctor Strange used that amulet to remove the Odin Force from Thor.

And yes, Prime can hurt King Thor. He obviously has the strength to do so.

But Prime isn't beating a legitimate Skyfather anytime soon.

luckly i actually have the Entire reigning arc,right here.
What issue Can i find Dr Strange first using the amulet on KT,i would like to see for myself,Word has it that the amulet only Blocked Thor from using The OF,id just like to see for myself smile
KT lost an arm against a future prof Hulk and Thing?LOL,prime is tearing this Guy in half OF or Not laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rez
luckly i actually have the Entire reigning arc,right here.
What issue Can i find Dr Strange first using the amulet on KT,i would like to see for myself,Word has it that the amulet only Blocked Thor from using The OF,id just like to see for myself smile
KT lost an arm against a future prof Hulk and Thing?LOL,prime is tearing this Guy in half OF or Not laughing out loud

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor.jpg

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor1.jpg

Yeah, because Prime would rip essentially classic Thor - as in King Thor without the OF and with no Mjolnir to boot - in half based on him doing the same thing to other similarly tiered characters....

Oh, wait. He never did. eek!

SquallX

Yeah, because Prime would rip essentially classic Thor - as in King Thor without the OF and with no Mjolnir to boot - in half based on him doing the same thing to other similarly tiered characters....

You just proved yourself wrong with that scan.

Wolverine damages Thor's arm that he renders it useless, after Thor is holding his arm that we see strange putting the amulet on him.

Even with the Odin Force, Thor was still hurt by Wolverine. Then again Wolverine is to powerful guys in marvel,what Batman is too DC.

Bentley
He "tanked" a single blast from Mordru, expressing that it tickled.

I love how haters use words between colons as if that changed anything 131

JakeTheBank

Wolverine damages Thor's arm that he renders it useless, after Thor is holding his arm that we see strange putting the amulet on him.

Even with the Odin Force, Thor was still hurt by Wolverine. Then again Wolverine is to powerful guys in marvel,what Batman is too DC.

No, I didn't.

He still had his arm. You asked if Wolverine cut his arm off, which he obviously didn't in that scan. But you're not the first person who thinks that Wolverine severed a limb from King Thor, so I don't fault you for that.

Further more, slashing/piercing damage from Wolverine is tantamount to bullshit armor penetrating statistics in terms of RPGs. It's retarded as shit, but the guy also managed to cut Thanos. Either way, it's kind of a moot point as Prime doesn't have adamantium claws, anyway.

Still, if scan is really that damning to Thor, I guess we need only look at the consistent history of what has hurt and damaged Prime.

JakeTheBank
I love how haters use words between colons as if that changed anything 131

Lol, I'm no hater!

I actually like Prime in all his rabid crazed goodness. But the reality of the situation is that he's not where people like to place him on the totem pole. He's above heralds in terms of overall power and ability. That's about it. And even then, they can still hurt Prime. People somehow think he's "Pre-Crisis" power levels, when A.) "Pre-Crisis" varied wildly from arc to arc in terms of power level and B.) He's nowhere near close to being on a high end PC Kryptonian power level.

When Prime sneezes away galaxies and pulls a row of planets with a chain, sure. Unfortunately, most of his uber feats have a good deal of context.

Rez

LOL,and when did KT become a Multiverse-level threat???ah in your opinion,i get you now wink

Rez

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rez
LOL,and when did KT become a Multiverse-level threat???ah in your opinion,i get you now wink

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/Miller4RustysLastCall/jimcarreh.gif

Straw-manning and putting words in my mouth is cute, but ultimately indicative of the fact you have no real rebuttal or substance to add.

You don't have to be anywhere close to be a multi-versal threat to beat Prime, much less harm him.

Silent Master

As others have pointed out, Wolverine didn't cut off KT's arm.

DARTH POWER

Further more, slashing/piercing damage from Wolverine is tantamount to bullshit armor penetrating statistics in terms of RPGs. It's retarded as shit, but the guy also managed to cut Thanos.

And to further retard the idea he cant cut Colossus! At least keep the retardness consistent.. Otherwise what we're supposed to believe Colossus is more Durable than Hulk, Thor and Thanos?! Wat Bull!

SamZED
How the hell did Wolverine get draggeed into this? This is KMC year 2006 all over again.

JakeTheBank
Because people like to use Wolverine to justify Prime easily beating King Thor...somehow.

Even though Wolverine only cut his skin, was owned by King Thor an instant later, and Prime doesn't have adamantium claws to wound King Thor with...

Rez
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/Miller4RustysLastCall/jimcarreh.gif

Straw-manning and putting words in my mouth is cute, but ultimately indicative of the fact you have no real rebuttal or substance to add.

You don't have to be anywhere close to be a multi-versal threat to beat Prime, much less harm him.

okay,Does SBP,s entire existence not add substance to this debate?
Are you even aware of who he has beaten and what he has survived?
And lord thor has done what exactly?Killed alternate version,s of Prof Hulk,Thing,cap america and Wolverine?You think if the celestials showed up,he could down one of them with the OF?
Dude we are talking about a death match here,not a BFR scenario.

Rez
Because people like to use Wolverine to justify Prime easily beating King Thor...somehow.

Even though Wolverine only cut his skin, was owned by King Thor an instant later, and Prime doesn't have adamantium claws to wound King Thor with...

Eh?seriously?.The guy kidnapped mr mxlpyxlx then burned an "s" into his face.
who needs claws?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rez
okay,Does SBP,s entire existence not add substance to this debate?
Are you even aware of who he has beaten and what he has survived?
And lord thor has done what exactly?Killed alternate version,s of Prof Hulk,Thing,cap america and Wolverine?You think if the celestials showed up,he could down one of them with the OF?
Dude we are talking about a death match here,not a BFR scenario.

It does, actually, which is why I'm talking about the laundry list of characters who have drawn blood from him and caused him pain on a regular and consistent basis. He's beaten Superboy and killed random Teen Titans and Green Lanterns. His biggest clean victory is that over Sodam Yat as Ion, who's Trans-level as well.

King Thor's eye-beams warped adamantium. And they blew a hole straight through Captain America's shield. no expression If you don't understand the significance of those, I don't know what to tell you...unless you think Prime is more durable than either on the whole. And he still has all of his feats from before he ascended in power to draw upon too. And he managed to one shot kill the Desak Destroyer armor, which is a more impressive victory than beating down Sodam Yat in a competitive fight.

Celestials? What do they have to do with anything? They'd ragestomp Prime, too, so what's your point?

Yeah, it's a death match in which Prime gets killed to death.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rez
Eh?seriously?.The guy kidnapped mr mxlpyxlx then burned an "s" into his face.
who needs claws?

Context, bro.

Rez
It does, actually, which is why I'm talking about the laundry list of characters who have drawn blood from him and caused him pain on a regular and consistent basis. He's beaten Superboy and killed random Teen Titans and Green Lanterns. His biggest clean victory is that over Sodam Yat as Ion, who's Trans-level as well.

King Thor's eye-beams warped adamantium. And they blew a hole straight through Captain America's shield. no expression If you don't understand the significance of those, I don't know what to tell you...unless you think Prime is more durable than either on the whole. And he still has all of his feats from before he ascended in power to draw upon too. And he managed to one shot kill the Desak Destroyer armor, which is a more impressive victory than beating down Sodam Yat in a competitive fight.

Celestials? What do they have to do with anything? They'd ragestomp Prime, too, so what's your point?

Yeah, it's a death match in which Prime gets killed to death.

well what can i say,he blew a hole in cap,s shield and warped adamantium,astonishing.LOL.Dude,SBP took out monarch,which in turn took out that universe,a being who draws power from across the Multiverse.Thor took out desak,he died......is there more to this story?My point regarding the celestials?Odin and thor both went all out on these but never reached Universal threatening levels.we know superboyprime can tank universe destroying Hits,Btw he can also absorb energy wink

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rez
well what can i say,he blew a hole in cap,s shield and warped adamantium,astonishing.LOL.Dude,SBP took out monarch,which in turn took out that universe,a being who draws power from across the Multiverse.Thor took out desak,he died......is there more to this story?My point regarding the celestials?Odin and thor both went all out on these but never reached Universal threatening levels.we know superboyprime can tank universe destroying Hits,Btw he can also absorb energy wink

He didn't "take out" Monarch. Monarch was toying with Prime the whole time, not to mention Prime was amped by the energies of a Guardian. He managed to rupture his suit which caused him to be sent hurtling through the future and surviving that blast, which is easily his single best durability feat and so far beyond anything else he had ever endured it can easily be cited as an outlier feat or even PIS. Again, you either don't get context or are purposefully ignoring it in order to seriously claim Prime is some universal threat.

Yeah, he killed a Desak fueled Destroyer Armor. Desak himself amps off of godly energy and is highly resistant to it and was inhabiting a suit of armor that is practically invincible outside of the Celestial Host bombarding it (and that was when Odin and Co. powered it). And Thor one-shot decapitated it. The point is that Desak was outright designed to fight and kill gods and King Thor still wasted him.

So, you have no point about the Celestials? Gotcha. They'd beat the shit out of Prime, don't kid yourself. Prime tanked a single universal blast and the rest of his history severely contradicts this based on what has harmed him on a regular basis. He "absorbed" Oan energy, sure. Doesn't mean he could absorb the Odin Force.

You have a seriously skewed view on Prime compared to what the comics have shown us.

Rez
He didn't "take out" Monarch. Monarch was toying with Prime the whole time, not to mention Prime was amped by the energies of a Guardian. He managed to rupture his suit which caused him to be sent hurtling through the future and surviving that blast, which is easily his single best durability feat and so far beyond anything else he had ever endured it can easily be cited as an outlier feat or even PIS. Again, you either don't get context or are purposefully ignoring it in order to seriously claim Prime is some universal threat.

Yeah, he killed a Desak fueled Destroyer Armor. Desak himself amps off of godly energy and is highly resistant to it and was inhabiting a suit of armor that is practically invincible outside of the Celestial Host bombarding it (and that was when Odin and Co. powered it). And Thor one-shot decapitated it. The point is that Desak was outright designed to fight and kill gods and King Thor still wasted him.

So, you have no point about the Celestials? Gotcha. They'd beat the shit out of Prime, don't kid yourself. Prime tanked a single universal blast and the rest of his history severely contradicts this based on what has harmed him on a regular basis. He "absorbed" Oan energy, sure. Doesn't mean he could absorb the Odin Force.

You have a seriously skewed view on Prime compared to what the comics have shown us.

Really???you show me a scan of KT getting hurt by wolverine and losing an arm against 3 alternate characters who are NOT universal threatening.and you say i have a skewed outlook??
The point about the celestials if you missed it,is even they cant take a Universe destroying attack,yet they can take amped up OF shots like its nothing to them.see where i am going with this???

Rez

"He didn't "take out" Monarch." no he certainly did not kill him,but when Monarch was found again he was not the same mentally,my wordage was off there.apologies.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rez
Really???you show me a scan of KT getting hurt by wolverine and losing an arm against 3 alternate characters who are NOT universal threatening.and you say i have a skewed outlook??
The point about the celestials if you missed it,is even they cant take a Universe destroying attack,yet they can take amped up OF shots like its nothing to them.see where i am going with this???

baka

King Thor being hurt by Wolverine and losing a limb while fighting the Hulk and the Thing doesn't mean Prime auto-wins. King Thor's got power output vastly superior to that of Kon-El. And Kon-El's heat vision scarred Prime for life. See what I did there?

Your "point" about the Celestials mean nothing really because you seriously think Prime can conventionally tank universal destroying attacks when he did it once, was coming off the high of an amp, and is easily beyond anything he's ever done before or since then. No one sane will agree that in a forum fight Prime will tank everything up to a universal destroying blast.

Trying to compare Prime to the Celestials is absurd.

Nihilist
laughing out loud trying to use Wolvering cutting KT as a measuring stick of power, Wolverine nearly killed pre recton Molecule Man who was>>>>>>>>>Monarch

Prime had to work to put down a poisened Sodam Yat.

JakeTheBank
And Donald Blake broke Molecule Man's nose.

Rez
baka

King Thor being hurt by Wolverine and losing a limb while fighting the Hulk and the Thing doesn't mean Prime auto-wins. King Thor's got power output vastly superior to that of Kon-El. And Kon-El's heat vision scarred Prime for life. See what I did there?

Your "point" about the Celestials mean nothing really because you seriously think Prime can conventionally tank universal destroying attacks when he did it once, was coming off the high of an amp, and is easily beyond anything he's ever done before or since then. No one sane will agree that in a forum fight Prime will tank everything up to a universal destroying blast.

Did i say prime can take a celestial???i dont think so,i believe i was refering to the strength of the OF,and seeing as the celestials have fought an amped Odin,yet get blitzed by Thanos.kinda shows that OF is not as powerful as you may think.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rez
Did i say prime can take a celestial???i dont think so,i believe i was refering to the strength of the OF,and seeing as the celestials have fought an amped Odin,yet get blitzed by Thanos.kinda shows that OF is not as powerful as you may think.

Celestials are so far beyond Odin and the OF, it's not even funny. Thanos? Odin beat the crap out of him. Or "stalemated", depending on how you view that fight.

The Odin Force is as powerful as I think in that it's a potent source of mystical/divine energy and wielded by one of the most powerful Skyfathers in comics (Odin), if not the most powerful one in Marvel based off of feats. He's not a multiversal threat, but still beyond Prime nevertheless.

I would give King Thor the majority on Prime, especially if he had Mjolnir. Rune King Thor and Odin beat the shit out of him.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rez
"I doing want you to get banned".you are a disgrace to this forum
' sad
Maybe a Lord Thor v SBP video will make you eat your words again???is that what it takes???
The irony of it all is that you take me for a Hulk nut,when he is not even my favorite Comic character. Believe it or not that was a typo. I was using swype on my phone and sometimes it doenst put exactly what I want. I meant to say I DONT want you to get banned.

Yeah thats what I thought. It is you. Creepy little bastard following me around. Whatever. I'll just have to shame you again.

Got anything on the actual debate??? My point still stands. KT is >> SBP. For all of the reasons mentioned.

Diesldude
There was context behind Prime's low showings. The fight was at night, Unlike superman, he gets full power as soon as he is exposed to the yellow sun and loses power just as quickly and number 2, they were rebooting the comic series and had to end the fight quickly. Also Yat had the ion entity, the ion entity has more power at its disposal than a skyfather, yet it wasn't powerful enough to summon enough strength to overcome prime, even in a daxamite's body.

JayDaDon
^and, ya know, sodam kinda got poisoned during the fight too. Also had no real experience with ion.

zeel
are you talking about thor or king thor?

sorry meant king thor.

zeel
Originally posted by Rez
Unless those Eyebeams are more powerful than universal destroying attacks,which i doubt.No way,superboyprime is taking this one.what will he achieve with mjolnir???Magic has no effect on Prime. [/QUOTE

i love how people use the "prime is immune to magic" crap.

Thor could amp himself without directly using magic on prime. Thor is a magical using brick with eyebeams which will do seriuos dmg to prime. Prime's immunity to magic means absolutly nothing. Primes biggest asset here is speed and thats it.

Sundipped
Prime's immunity to magic means absolutly nothing.

This is not true at all. no

ozz81
Also if Odin once shook the multiverse KT should be able to do more damage as he is more powerfull than Odin ....

Bentley
Celestials are so far beyond Odin and the OF

And yet Galactus is gonna beat them peaches

h1a8
Originally posted by ozz81
Thor can also track objects and people that travel faster than the speed of light mjolinir aids him as well as the odinforce,Thor to can travel at speeds faster than the speed of light. Just a fact and point I'm raising that maybe if he fought sbp thor can also make use of that ability in his battle which can assist him etc hence maybe also giving him the advantage to some extent.

Thor can only travel at light speeds and beyond AFTER spending time accelerating to those speeds. One can reach ANY speed provided they have the time to accelerate to those speeds. For example, If you accelerate in space at a super slow 10m/s^2 then it would only take you less than a year to reach light speed. Thus being able to travel light speed doesn't mean you can move at light speed instanteneously in battle.

Tracking objects and moving are two different things. I can see things in slow motion but fail to get out of the way of a bullet since my body can't move fast enough. Simple logic should tell you that if a character can move 5ft before another can move 1 inch then the slower being has no defense against the faster.

Still No. your posting history shows that you are indeed Superman/DC biased.

And you do try to pass of the highest of the high feats/PIS as in character standard showings when it is clearly not.

You always ignore the "in character rule" and make your beloved superman act not like superman.

And yes, you do always downplay any character your beloved superman goes up against in forum fights. Despite numerous proof from others you downplay those feats/dismiss it or out right ignore it.

and as for your favoring science

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

There is no science in comic books. Writers can make up shit and call it science. Stop trying to make yourself appear impartial and fair when clearly you are not.

I could go digging for posts of yours and I bet its full of biased.

I'm Superman bias because of his combination of speed and power.
I'm not D.C. bias at all. If it seems I favor D.C. then at least have the brains to see in which fights I do and WHY. You would notice something very important. SPEED KILLS.

Yes I use a character's best showings (non PIS ones) because it is the rules. But has nothing to do with your claim that I'm D.C. bias.

I don't downplay. I favor speed.
Quantifiable feats are based on science. Otherwise they wouldn't be quantifiable. Can Thor lift more than 100 tons? How do you know? Is it because of some facts dealing with science?

And false to the 'always' of making Superman fight out of character.
My argument is now Superman will blitz when things start getting rough or if he sees fit and not from the get go. But I am happy when people try to neuter Superman in order for the other character to have a chance. It makes me know that deep down inside that they know that Superman has the power to stomp the other character. So in my mind, I understand it as a concession.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rez
Unless those Eyebeams are more powerful than universal destroying attacks,which i doubt.No way,superboyprime is taking this one.what will he achieve with mjolnir???Magic has no effect on Prime. And strength is also his asset.

Rez
Originally posted by Rez

Unless KT can amp himself to a level that is Universal destroying,seemingly that is what it takes to BFR prime,regarding primes strength?He is stronger than mainstream SM,even in their very first encounter,he was doing things SM couldnt. smile

Mshinu
KT makes a hammer shaped hole in supersupes` butt.

Viking God King > Emo Teen Alien

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sundipped
This is not true at all. no

King Thor loses. RKT wins.

Rez
baka

I was actually getting a measure of exactly how powerful the OF is,seeing as it will figure highly in this fight.and that is what i see,Remember it was an alternate version of Wolverine,Hulk and Thing.if those guys can hurt him,then prime is a definite contender.Even before crisis Kicked off prime was on a strength level higher than mainstream SM.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Rez
I was actually getting a measure of exactly how powerful the OF is,seeing as it will figure highly in this fight.and that is what i see,Remember it was an alternate version of Wolverine,Hulk and Thing.if those guys can hurt him,then prime is a definite contender.Even before crisis Kicked off prime was on a strength level higher than mainstream SM.
Hulk and Thing only hurt him after he lost his power source and had a hurt arm. They didn't take him when he was still with the OF

Rez
Originally posted by jalek moye
Hulk and Thing only hurt him after he lost his power source and had a hurt arm. They didn't take him when he was still with the OF

The scan's show wolverine Hurting KT when he had the OF
But these where an alternate Hulk and Thing,so it's debatable exactly how strong they where,i know the strength lvl can vary. smile

akhenaten

ozz81
its an epic fail logic like yours that ruin good threads.

odin once in his lifetime did such a feat which can easily be described as PIS , to top that you are saying king thor can do the same because he is more powerful? i dont know even where to begin....should i start with the fact you confuced king thor and RUNE KING THOR who is suppose to be stronger than odin? or should i start with prove he is stronger than odin? or should i start with ABC logic is BIG FAIL ? doesnt matter how i will start your post is the biggest fail post i have ever seen and all i can say is

Yeah whatever you reckon, geez calm down you dont have to make a big thing out of it or a mountain out of a mole hill and get all worked up by it and start attacking unecessarily...But yeah honestly ive read from some marvel links some where KT is more powerful than odin and no im not confusing KT with RKT.Ive heard and read on some site KT only used a fraction of the OF and not to its full potential and ive heard from others if he did make use of it (O.F) with his full potential im assuming maybe he can do some sort of universe or multiverse busting or shaking attack, also dont forget classic thor once ripped wide the fabric of the universe with his Godblast against surtur and ymir and yeah that still is an impressive feat as thor made use of his God blast or powers at a universal scope etc and hence KT as you know is more powerfull than classic thor and he may be effective in the battle against sbp and hence get the better of him taking into consideration the God blast being used at a universal scope as mentioned above ..but also everyones entitled to their own opinions as well common i know i may be wrong but it doesnt hurt to mention or express my opinion on the issue or topic at hand.. Your post is a big waste of space especially with that illustration and lame attacking argument like i mean common man get over it...

akhenaten

But yeah honestly ive read from some marvel links some where KT is more powerful than odin

after that line i stopped reading your comment and take you seriously as a debater

Bentley
Originally posted by Mshinu
KT makes a hammer shaped hole in supersupes` butt.

Viking God King > Emo Teen Alien

Luckily Prime is no alien 131

Rez

"thor once ripped wide the fabric of the universe with his Godblast"

Here is Thor using GB inside a Celestial's Head.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/67230618.jpg/

Here is the aftermath.Broken Mjolnyr.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/44713869.jpg/

And just to rub insult to injury.Thor Getting spit out like chewing tobacco.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/207/57110737.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/30024583.jpg/

It is worth noting that one of Mjolnyr's abilities is to open dimensional breaches or gateways.
wink

cdtm
Luckily Prime is no alien 131

Quoted to truth.

Primes from Earth.

JakeTheBank
He's still a Kryptonian.

akhenaten
you know i was trying very hard to love king thor but.... he didnt seem that powerful as a fighter, sure he has the odin force and all but it seem like the king thor version only had the odin force to relyon and as far as combat abilities he really sucked, i am a thor fan and seriously was trying to love king thor but dude... getting cut and hurt by wolverine? alright we can forgive that

when he got stripped off the odin force he still had his strength durability atc atc.. and he got his arm ripped off by hulk and thing? so that means his strength and durability isnt greater than ordinary thor its all about the odin force

my biggest disappointment with king thor was when he fought desak twice, here is one of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgUK_FlFd-g

here is the other

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75222/2012756-page_019_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75222/2012757-page_020_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75222/2012758-page_021_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75222/2012759-page_022_super.jpg

as you can see in the first fight king thor was getting really screwed until he got saved, second fight he got owned .... i am disappointed with king thor to tell you the truth

ozz81
Originally posted by Rez

"thor once ripped wide the fabric of the universe with his Godblast"

Here is Thor using GB inside a Celestial's Head.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/67230618.jpg/

Here is the aftermath.Broken Mjolnyr.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/44713869.jpg/

And just to rub insult to injury.Thor Getting spit out like chewing tobacco.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/207/57110737.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/30024583.jpg/

It is worth noting that one of Mjolnyr's abilities is to open dimensional breaches or gateways.
wink

Cool awesome links seen all of them before good points your raising but yeah i knew also that Thor used his Godblast against surtur and ymir to open a dimensional gateway etc but yeah as i said its amazing how regular or classic thor can use his divine ability or GB it at a universal scope,but yeah im assuming KT could probably do more stuff or like that or even other attacks etc at universal level which may be effective in the battle for him etc...

""But yeah And just to rub insult to injury.Thor Getting spit out like chewing tobacco.""
I can see that this link of classic thor being attacked etc has nothing to do with the thread or topic its on LT or KT not classic thor as you know just to kindly point out.

cdtm
Isn't Odins strength and durability on par with Thors too, unless he channels the OF?

JakeTheBank
Odin's strength and durability are both beyond Thor's by default.

There's this misconception that Odin is either equal to Thor physically or even weaker than him until he taps into the Odin Force. That's not the case. The Odin Force is his life force; he's always tapping into it. He doesn't have to amp himself nor is it suggested he needs to be beyond Thor.

JakeTheBank
you know i was trying very hard to love king thor but.... he didnt seem that powerful as a fighter, sure he has the odin force and all but it seem like the king thor version only had the odin force to relyon and as far as combat abilities he really sucked, i am a thor fan and seriously was trying to love king thor but dude... getting cut and hurt by wolverine? alright we can forgive that

when he got stripped off the odin force he still had his strength durability atc atc.. and he got his arm ripped off by hulk and thing? so that means his strength and durability isnt greater than ordinary thor its all about the odin force

my biggest disappointment with king thor was when he fought desak twice, here is one of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgUK_FlFd-g

here is the other

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75222/2012756-page_019_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75222/2012757-page_020_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75222/2012758-page_021_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75222/2012759-page_022_super.jpg

as you can see in the first fight king thor was getting really screwed until he got saved, second fight he got owned .... i am disappointed with king thor to tell you the truth

That first fight was still present day Thor with the Odin Force and not the same as the Thor in the future who had hundreds of years worth of experience.

Also keep in mind that Desak's entire power set revolves around being able to fight and kill gods explicitly. And once Thor was worthy of Mjolnir again, he killed him in a single strike.

akhenaten
That first fight was still present day Thor with the Odin Force and not the same as the Thor in the future who had hundreds of years worth of experience.

wait so there are different versions of king thor? please explain if you got the time i would love to know since i really liked the concept of king thor and trying to find out anything i can abou tthe character

JakeTheBank
wait so there are different versions of king thor? please explain if you got the time i would love to know since i really liked the concept of king thor and trying to find out anything i can abou tthe character

Yeah, "King Thor" actually has a few incarnations, imo.

As the Reigning arc begins, or the set up to it, we have Thor traditionally (ie. without the Odin Force). When Odin dies, he begins to inherit the power, becoming slowly more powerful over time.

Eventually, Thor's command of the OF reaches the point where he decides to move Asgard to Earth and provide leadership and moral fiber to humanity. After some trials, he understands that the OF is a far greater power source than he originally believed, and this was after he used it to repair the moon and seal the Gardener inside.

Flash forward hundreds of years, after the war which caused Thor to enforce his absolute dominion on Earth. This Thor's a definite Skyfather character, and while he's not worthy of Mjolnir, due to killing Jake Olsen, he still operates on an incredibly playing field. Someone like Loki, who effectively stole all of Dr. Strange's gimmicks, is still inferior to him in sheer power.

And at the end of the arc, we see King Thor with Mjolnir, if only briefly.

So, really, when discussing King Thor, you could mean either:
-Early King Thor
-King Thor, Lord of Asgard
-King Thor, Lord of Earth (the future)
-King Thor, Lord of Earth w/Mjolnir.

Obviously, these aren't official titles/designations, but just my personal opinion.

akhenaten
Yeah, "King Thor" actually has a few incarnations, imo.

As the Reigning arc begins, or the set up to it, we have Thor traditionally (ie. without the Odin Force). When Odin dies, he begins to inherit the power, becoming slowly more powerful over time.

Eventually, Thor's command of the OF reaches the point where he decides to move Asgard to Earth and provide leadership and moral fiber to humanity. After some trials, he understands that the OF is a far greater power source than he originally believed, and this was after he used it to repair the moon and seal the Gardener inside.

Flash forward hundreds of years, after the war which caused Thor to enforce his absolute dominion on Earth. This Thor's a definite Skyfather character, and while he's not worthy of Mjolnir, due to killing Jake Olsen, he still operates on an incredibly playing field. Someone like Loki, who effectively stole all of Dr. Strange's gimmicks, is still inferior to him in sheer power.

And at the end of the arc, we see King Thor with Mjolnir, if only briefly.

So, really, when discussing King Thor, you could mean either:
-Early King Thor
-King Thor, Lord of Asgard
-King Thor, Lord of Earth (the future)
-King Thor, Lord of Earth w/Mjolnir.

Obviously, these aren't official titles/designations, but just my personal opinion.

thank you jack this helped me a lot to understand the character smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.