What are the scariest and most terrifying people/places in Marvel & DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Which are the scariest characters? If you were in the Marvel or DC universe which characters would you absolutely not want to meet, or would make you **** your pants?

What are the scariest places, where you would most not want to be? Hell dimensions? Alien worlds etc?

I'm thinking in terms of horror value, but I guess it could also include things like mindless Hulk, etc.

JakeTheBank
Parallax.

The Nuul
Joker.

Mid's and Apollo's bedroom.

Washroom after when Hulk uses it.

Galan007
Originally posted by basilisk
Which are the scariest characters? If you were in the Marvel or DC universe which characters would you absolutely not want to meet, or would make you **** your pants?

What are the scariest places, where you would most not want to be? Hell dimensions? Alien worlds etc? 1.) Joker.
2.) Joker's bathroom. The thought of using the toilet after him terrifies me. ermmnone

-Pr-
Oh please, their bedroom probably has some of the nicest furnishings you'll see anywhere.

--

Joker's mind.
Parallax.
Sinister's Oprhanage (if you're a child).
Korugar during the invasion of the Sinestro Corps.
Arcade's funhouse.
Wolverine's fridge (because if you were caught near it, well...)

Damborgson
Joker for like psychopaths. And obviously I'd be a little terrified to have Surter standing infront of me.

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh please, their bedroom probably has some of the nicest furnishings you'll see anywhere.

So you'll like to be in their room while they're having steaming ghey sex?

Scarlet315
I love both comics but love Marvel more, but first thing that comes to mind for some reason in response to that question is gotham city before batman was born.

Bentley
Apokolips?

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Nuul
So you'll like to be in their room while they're having steaming ghey sex?

You didn't say anything about the sex.

stacywilliams
mmmm.....ya i think haunted houses...lolzz

Endless Mike
Standing face to face with Venom or Carnage would be rather unpleasant

SamZED
Wang.

Wang's kitchen.

steverules_2
Joker, after seeing him skin a guy and so many other crazy things it wouldn't be very nice meeting him. He'd kill you but slowly and painfully all whilst laughing at you making you know that your helpless to do anything.

Bouboumaster
In the team that go against either Frank Castle or Wolverine

Wu Wang klan
Originally posted by SamZED
Wang.

Wang's kitchen.

True, I enjoy having chopped up bodyparts from team Sanctuary hanging ready for cooking. As well as mutilated live members ready to be cooked live in a variety of ways. It's best to remove the intestines and use these as the outside of blood sausage or haggis; however, many of my other rooms are far more terrifying. The human centipede has nothing on my experimentation.

:-)

Mshinu
Mister Sinister, Onslaught, Tyrant.

Bouboumaster
In New-York City (Marvel Universe)

Because the city is grounded at every single damn events.

(WWH, Siege, Serpent arc, etc...)

Wang 1.1
Original Wangster!

Sr J-Bieb
Batman

Wang 2.0
Original Wangster!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPVlGWhk0LA

Stoic
Marvel's Crossroad dimensions. Some of those places could be written up to be pretty scary. Some of the extra-dimensional beings were also, or could also be written to be way off of the charts in terms of power.

Stoic
Also if written well, Mr. Hyde has a high creep factor going on. I mean, the guy is a super powered serial killer.

leonidas
joker and arkham when written well.

the Darkone
Ertigan!!

Jokers mind!

Marvels crossroads, it even made the Hulk scared erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.