Superman 1 Million & Rune King Thor vs GA SBP & Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

akhenaten
Superman 1 Million & Rune King Thor vs GA SBP & Monarch , no BFR not CIS no PIS and no holding back which team wins

shokosugi
RKT is the weak link. team 2 wins.

akhenaten
Originally posted by shokosugi
RKT is the weak link. team 2 wins.

how is RKT the weak link? and how is team 2 beating them?

JakeTheBank
The hype factor of 1 Million alone should be enough to win this. He punched through time!

akhenaten
i thought my thread will be popular sad

Uriel005
SMP 1 mil detonates monarch. SBP only survivor. lol but no. Seriously though is this monarch post absorbing captain atoms or what. Standard Monarch w/GA SBP goes down hard. Amped up Monarch and Prime stand a chance but honestly I personally believe RKT can take Monarch and Supe's 1 million can last long enough for a double team. Only reason i say Prime is stronger is due to taking a universe buster to the grill.

akhenaten
Originally posted by Uriel005
SMP 1 mil detonates monarch. SBP only survivor. lol but no. Seriously though is this monarch post absorbing captain atoms or what. Standard Monarch w/GA SBP goes down hard. Amped up Monarch and Prime stand a chance but honestly I personally believe RKT can take Monarch and Supe's 1 million can last long enough for a double team. Only reason i say Prime is stronger is due to taking a universe buster to the grill.

this is not prime 1 million this is superman 1 million kal kent, Lol why do people always confuce between the two

also you said Supe's 1 million can last long enough for a double team so you think sups 1 million is the weakest link and will go down?

Uriel005
Originally posted by akhenaten
this is not prime 1 million this is superman 1 million kal kent, Lol why do people always confuce between the two

also you said Supe's 1 million can last long enough for a double team so you think sups 1 million is the weakest link and will go down? where are you getting me saying anything about the golden prime. Prime as in Superboy.... I'd say Kal is weaker than Superboy Prime with Guardian amp because despite punching through time I'd still say retcon punch is superior and superboy did that without amps.

akhenaten
where are you getting me saying anything about the golden prime. Prime as in Superboy.... I'd say Kal is weaker than Superboy Prime with Guardian amp because despite punching through time I'd still say retcon punch is superior and superboy did that without amps.

first of all kal did it while being greatly depowered, secondly he didnt just punched time but he punched 853 centeries in time thats by far more than just punching in time since with his first punch he was able to punch to the year 4000

also while kal punched and broke time he accidently altered events which means retcon events was caused as a side effect of breaking time he didnt even mean to alter events ,which means breaking time > retcon events

do you see GA SBP being on agalactic scale? because kal sure as hell is in that range judging by his feat of slowing down a charging galaxy and holding it breifly until titano helped him

also kal kent got too many powers and abilities for prime to handle,only the force jacket can slow prime enough for kal to KO him

kal can also contain him in his force vision and destroy him, his force vision was enough to contain solaris which is much more powerful than prime

also judging by fights themselves you see SBP always had trouble with heralds while S1M being depowered sniffed away firestorm with no effort, i know this is not ordinary prime but guardian amped but its also not ordinary kal but a depowered one

i dont see any reason at all to even assume GA PRIME can beat S1M

Uriel005
first of all kal did it while being greatly depowered, secondly he didnt just punched time but he punched 853 centeries in time thats by far more than just punching in time since with his first punch he was able to punch to the year 4000

also while kal punched and broke time he accidently altered events which means retcon events was caused as a side effect of breaking time he didnt even mean to alter events ,which means breaking time > retcon events

do you see GA SBP being on agalactic scale? because kal sure as hell is in that range judging by his feat of slowing down a charging galaxy and holding it breifly until titano helped him

also kal kent got too many powers and abilities for prime to handle,only the force jacket can slow prime enough for kal to KO him

kal can also contain him in his force vision and destroy him, his force vision was enough to contain solaris which is much more powerful than prime

also judging by fights themselves you see SBP always had trouble with heralds while S1M being depowered sniffed away firestorm with no effort, i know this is not ordinary prime but guardian amped but its also not ordinary kal but a depowered one

i dont see any reason at all to even assume GA PRIME can beat S1M

Wow. you need to read some comics son. Prime has done more tooling in his heyday than Superman 1million ever has. You do realize that Prime has trashed the lantern corps who are each at the least herald level independent of their racial abilities. Ion... a daxamite at the time with comparable capabilities to a kryptonian who was Ion... got crushed by prime without amps. Prime has simultaneously taken on several guardians. Mordru... one of the singular most powerful villains at the time was completely decimated by Prime. On top of that he has murdered his way through the Legion and the JLA. Just for lulz Prime shifted the center of the universe just so Oa wouldn't be the universal center anymore.

What has Kal really accomplished. His highest end feat is probably being weakened while punching through time. Prime has escaped the speedforce... speedforce dimension trap >>>>>>>> timetravel.

Also you think that any kind of force Superman 1 million can put up to slow down prime is going to do any better than 3600 green lanterns simultaneously generating a wall of pure will power which prime effortlessly trololololed his way through.

As for the moving galaxy thing... Nowhere did it say that Superman 1 million stopped it.

Go read some comics.http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/jla_sm30.jpg

akhenaten
Wow. you need to read some comics son. Prime has done more tooling in his heyday than Superman 1million ever has. You do realize that Prime has trashed the lantern corps who are each at the least herald level independent of their racial abilities. Ion... a daxamite at the time with comparable capabilities to a kryptonian who was Ion... got crushed by prime without amps. Prime has simultaneously taken on several guardians. Mordru... one of the singular most powerful villains at the time was completely decimated by Prime. On top of that he has murdered his way through the Legion and the JLA. Just for lulz Prime shifted the center of the universe just so Oa wouldn't be the universal center anymore.

What has Kal really accomplished. His highest end feat is probably being weakened while punching through time. Prime has escaped the speedforce... speedforce dimension trap >>>>>>>> timetravel.

Also you think that any kind of force Superman 1 million can put up to slow down prime is going to do any better than 3600 green lanterns simultaneously generating a wall of pure will power which prime effortlessly trololololed his way through.

As for the moving galaxy thing... Nowhere did it say that Superman 1 million stopped it.

Go read some comics.http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/jla_sm30.jpg

prime fought in more fights still in 1 fight S1M proved he is the superior one, you see all those heralds giving prime trouble , superboy going toe to toe with him, martian manhunter,superman and supergirl owning him, a bunch of heralds owning him, the teen titans owning him, prime didnt own ION actually ION was doing well against prime until the poison kicked in so prime won due to a plot device, basically all i have to do is point out the fact S1M sniffed away Firestorm while depowered with no effort to prove he is superior, basically it shows you that the herald league that always gave prime a run for his money in nothing more than a fly to a depowered S1M

Lol at you for trying to bring the mordru thing into this, mordru didnt really fight prime just shot a blast and it was meant to show us that prime is very resistent to magic, but the punch he will recieve from S1M that will send him back to his basement is no magic wink

first of all prove that the speed force dimension trapis >> breaking 853 centeries into the future and accidently altering events during the procces, you just cant grasp thefact 1 million did that feat while being greatly depowered to the point he lost all his side powers and admited he is using his last energy, you are acting as if all he did is a simple time travel but he actually fought the time with his bare fists wave after wave of time, the difference between what S1M did and just breaking time is the same as swiming a pool or swiming an ocean

S1M with his force vision was able to contain solaris which is the DC version of galactus it was like the ultimate evil power so yeah that is IMO greater than the green lan tern wall, also with that force vision kal kent held an entire galaxy so hell yeah its greater than the green wall

as for the galaxy feat, the difference between you and me is the fact i actually not only read the comics but also able to read between the lines, while you like a parrot only repeat things you just see blindly, first of all grab the comics, now look at the feat S1M is shooting his force vision at the charging galaxy.. next thing we see some fights and more fights until we get to see S1M again, all that time he was strugling against the galaxy and keeping it away but after some time he admited he cant do it by himself and then titano arives and boom the galaxy is standing dead cold, also i would like to state its a much greater feat than just moving a galaxy because the galaxy wasnt just standing on the place it was charging with all its mass and force, do you know the difference between moving a standing man and a man that is charging full power at you? think about that

and if after all that you still think SBP or GA SBP can beat S1M then its you who need to go and read not only comics but UNDERSTAND what you are reading and seeing

the Darkone
S1M is the weak link imo, RKT is Odin with the full power Rune Magic and Odin Force which should be enough against Superboy Prime and Monarch, who was more impressive than S1M and was at least Sky Father level in power. I just don't see team 2 winning, RKT is more versatile than team 2, RKT can see past, present and future at the same time is a big advantage!

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The hype factor of 1 Million alone should be enough to win this. He punched through time!

He punched through time when he was too weak from his time away from the super sun to use his heat vision or fly.

IMO, RKT is the most powerful guy here. That said, Prime would laugh off his magic based attacks the same as he laughed off Mordru's.

Kal, Prime, and Monarch have too few showings (and too many vague showings) to really rank them. I'd call them all essentially equals without further information.

That said, who the hell knows who wins this. My gut says team 1.

akhenaten
Originally posted by the Darkone
S1M is the weak link imo, RKT is Odin with the full power Rune Magic and Odin Force which should be enough against Superboy Prime and Monarch, who was more impressive than S1M and was at least Sky Father level in power. I just don't see team 2 winning, RKT is more versatile than team 2, RKT can see past, present and future at the same time is a big advantage!

and how did you come to the conclusion S1M is the weakest link? or is it just baiting you are using? and what feats of of GA SBP put him above1 million? let me guess he looked cooler while blowing up a planet and killing some alternate version of zod Lol so you desided he is more powerful than 1million? or monarch perhaps? what did monarch do to put him on a galactic level? or better yet how did you come to the conclusion RKT alone can take the both of them?

Uriel005
Superman 1 mil is weaker.

akhenaten
Superman 1 mil is weaker.

i countered your entire argument and proved you to be wrong, i proved that Superman 1 Million is leagues above any version of SBP, now all you can do is just back stage baiting its amusing

Uriel005
i countered your entire argument and proved you to be wrong, i proved that Superman 1 Million is leagues above any version of SBP, now all you can do is just back stage baiting its amusing Your really looking for a beatdown aren't you

Speedforce traps.... far superior to time jumps. There are a number of characters who have broken through time whether through speed or tech. People have tried to tap the speedforce before and to my knowledge there has been but a single success outside of the flashes...

Also are you some kind of stupid... if his force vision had stopped the galaxy then the job would have been finished as once the galaxy stops moving the kinetic energy moving it forward would have been gone... there would have been no point in Titano coming to his assistance.

Also throughout the fight with Ion I think Prime's eat shit and die smile only left his face on one page and then he was back to troll pwning Yat.

Also as far as Solaris goes... Monarch destroyed a universe... by accident when GA Prime broke his face... I have seen nothing that would suggest that Solaris could do anything remotely similar.

As far as a bunch of heralds and the superfamily owning prime. The majority of his showings show the reverse.... More often then not Prime is at a level that tools battallions of heroes/villains whoever he feels like murdering to death.

akhenaten
Your really looking for a beatdown aren't you

Speedforce traps.... far superior to time jumps. There are a number of characters who have broken through time whether through speed or tech. People have tried to tap the speedforce before and to my knowledge there has been but a single success outside of the flashes...

Also are you some kind of stupid... if his force vision had stopped the galaxy then the job would have been finished as once the galaxy stops moving the kinetic energy moving it forward would have been gone... there would have been no point in Titano coming to his assistance.

Also throughout the fight with Ion I think Prime's eat shit and die smile only left his face on one page and then he was back to troll pwning Yat.

Also as far as Solaris goes... Monarch destroyed a universe... by accident when GA Prime broke his face... I have seen nothing that would suggest that Solaris could do anything remotely similar.

As far as a bunch of heralds and the superfamily owning prime. The majority of his showings show the reverse.... More often then not Prime is at a level that tools battallions of heroes/villains whoever he feels like murdering to death.

a beat down by who? you? get real its only the internet

thanks for explaining to mewhat a speed trap is (like i didnt know), now i am still waiting for the part that suppose to prove that breaking a speed force trap is greater than breaking the fabrics of time with your fists and punching it 853 centeries into the future while accidently altering events and sending shockwaves throught the entire timeline, oh ye and of course another thing you fail to grasp being greatly depowered but of course thats just a small detail

no need for personal attacks just because you have a hard time arguing with me doesnt mean you should go all internet rage roll eyes (sarcastic)

as i posted in my previous post all that time 1 million was strugling against the galaxy preventing it from crushing there own, stoping it still cold? never said he did it... however what he did was fighting against it and slowing it down until titano arived ,that alone shows us that he is a match for a rushing galaxy which means he could move a galaxy if it just stood still

dont try to be a strawman, it was clear as day light that Ion gave prime a hard time until the poison kicked in and thats when and where prime suddenly got the upper hand, throw in the fact Yat just got the powers? and what you get is that prime didnt perform well at all

Lol of course you didnt see solaris destroy the entire universe because if that happened than the good guys would have lost and solaris would win ... geez and you called me stupid? i am trying to hold myself and not give you a hard time for your mistakes but its getting harder and harder, facts are solaris didnt get the chance to display its destructive abilities because if it did... that would mean the end of life and the bad guy won,that was the whole point of 1 million arc to show the good guys defeat solaris and prevent an apocalypse that would erase everything, that alone shows us what kind of a threat solaris was with the ability to destroy universes and galaxies of life

the majority? dont make me laugh... the majority is prime getting hard pressed against simple heralds, the majority is superboy giving him a hard fight, the majority is guys like martian manhunter giving him trouble and causing him injuries, the majority is the flash family own him and make him run away of fear, the majority is prime pissing his pants when hearing about amazo, the majority is almost any mid to high herald getting a very good lick on prime , the minority of showings is prime doing anything to place him above a trans level at best and i do mean at best, GA SBP was more powerful but he didnt do anything to suggest he can compete on 1 Million levels, what did he do? destroy a planet and killed some alternate version of zod? give me a break he is powerful but not in 1 Million league

i have countered everything you gave, you couldnt counter a single thing i provided to you, maybe if you would actually put some effort into discussing rather than calling names that could help you a bit... maybe not wink

zeel
Originally posted by Cogito
He punched through time when he was too weak from his time away from the super sun to use his heat vision or fly.

IMO, RKT is the most powerful guy here. That said, Prime would laugh off his magic based attacks the same as he laughed off Mordru's.

Kal, Prime, and Monarch have too few showings (and too many vague showings) to really rank them. I'd call them all essentially equals without further information.

That said, who the hell knows who wins this. My gut says team 1.

Hey here is a idea. Perhaps this version of thor will actually use his magic and mystical powers to amp himself instead of wasteing time using it for damge.

Hey yeah theres a idea. Immunity to magic will do prime no good here.

Uriel005
Originally posted by zeel
Hey here is a idea. Perhaps this version of thor will actually use his magic and mystical powers to amp himself instead of wasteing time using it for damge.

Hey yeah theres a idea. Immunity to magic will do prime no good here. except that in magic amped blows the magic is still what's doing the damage for the most part. It's why mystically enhanced strength still hurts superman because regardless of whether it's direct or indirect the effect is still inherently mystical. So saying RKT amps himself still doesn't change the fact the blow is mystical by nature and is still reduced to whatever Prime's magic negation allows for.

a beat down by who? you? get real its only the internet

thanks for explaining to mewhat a speed trap is (like i didnt know), now i am still waiting for the part that suppose to prove that breaking a speed force trap is greater than breaking the fabrics of time with your fists and punching it 853 centeries into the future while accidently altering events and sending shockwaves throught the entire timeline, oh ye and of course another thing you fail to grasp being greatly depowered but of course thats just a small detail

no need for personal attacks just because you have a hard time arguing with me doesnt mean you should go all internet rage roll eyes (sarcastic)

as i posted in my previous post all that time 1 million was strugling against the galaxy preventing it from crushing there own, stoping it still cold? never said he did it... however what he did was fighting against it and slowing it down until titano arived ,that alone shows us that he is a match for a rushing galaxy which means he could move a galaxy if it just stood still

dont try to be a strawman, it was clear as day light that Ion gave prime a hard time until the poison kicked in and thats when and where prime suddenly got the upper hand, throw in the fact Yat just got the powers? and what you get is that prime didnt perform well at all

Lol of course you didnt see solaris destroy the entire universe because if that happened than the good guys would have lost and solaris would win ... geez and you called me stupid? i am trying to hold myself and not give you a hard time for your mistakes but its getting harder and harder, facts are solaris didnt get the chance to display its destructive abilities because if it did... that would mean the end of life and the bad guy won,that was the whole point of 1 million arc to show the good guys defeat solaris and prevent an apocalypse that would erase everything, that alone shows us what kind of a threat solaris was with the ability to destroy universes and galaxies of life

the majority? dont make me laugh... the majority is prime getting hard pressed against simple heralds, the majority is superboy giving him a hard fight, the majority is guys like martian manhunter giving him trouble and causing him injuries, the majority is the flash family own him and make him run away of fear, the majority is prime pissing his pants when hearing about amazo, the majority is almost any mid to high herald getting a very good lick on prime , the minority of showings is prime doing anything to place him above a trans level at best and i do mean at best, GA SBP was more powerful but he didnt do anything to suggest he can compete on 1 Million levels, what did he do? destroy a planet and killed some alternate version of zod? give me a break he is powerful but not in 1 Million league

i have countered everything you gave, you couldnt counter a single thing i provided to you, maybe if you would actually put some effort into discussing rather than calling names that could help you a bit... maybe not wink

Don't know what you're reading but I just went back and reread the Ion fight.... Prime took that fight in stride. Got tossed a bit but he shrugged it off. Ion looked really phased just before getting stabbed... So yeah...

As for speedforce traps... still ignoring the fact that to date Prime is the only escapee where even Max Mercury and Johnny Quick who are speedsters tapping into Speedforce could not escape... yeah...

Also as far as Solaris goes... Still did nothing to show he could destroy a universe... Not that I'm saying he should, just that he has shown me nothing to say that is remotely within his power actively trying or not.

Also I'm detecting major Prime hating if you think the majority of the time he's having problems with heralds. Personally I despise Prime as a character. I think he's overly one dimensional and way too filled with butt hurt angst to be the villain DC tried to make him. But I'll give props where props are due. Superman 1 million was impressive but he still would stand no chance against a collective lantern legion.. not in a million years even taking stormtrooper/hand ninja effect into account. That's a legion of heralds who police the entire universe...

Oh also the Ion fight took place right after a night fight with more than a dozen heroes... at night when prime was at his weakest which he still won despite several members of the super family joining in the fight.

Mshinu
Hmm..

Monarch is what mid skyfather?
GA SBP high trans (arguably breaking into low SF tier I am sure)
RKT high skyfather
Supes 1 mill not sure but I`d put him higher than supes prime

I`d say team 1 got this one in the bag

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hmm..

Monarch is what mid skyfather?
GA SBP high trans (arguably breaking into low SF tier I am sure)
RKT high skyfather
Supes 1 mill not sure but I`d put him higher than supes prime

I`d say team 1 got this one in the bag monarch I'd put above mid skyfather by far post captain atom absorbs. The monitors as a whole were afraid of him and feared for their survival. I'd put that a fair amount into high skyfather. The fact that he got beaten by GA Prime only puts prime higher in my tiered power list.

Mshinu
monarch I'd put above mid skyfather by far post captain atom absorbs. The monitors as a whole were afraid of him and feared for their survival. I'd put that a fair amount into high skyfather. The fact that he got beaten by GA Prime only puts prime higher in my tiered power list.

So on your list GA prime would be at high skyfather, elder god or what? Just curious.

Galan007
Monarch battled Prime in a vastly different mindset then he had previously battled the others during Arena.

As I've said before:

Originally posted by Galan007
If Monarch would have been fighting in the same 'mindset' during Countdown, as he did in Arena, he likely would have made short work of Prime (Guardian-amped, or not.).

After all, the most impressive offensive energy attack Monarch used vs. Prime was city-sized, and compared to "a nuke". Impressive, yes, but he was obviously just toying with Prime. After all, even the aforementioned blast was still nothing in comparison to some of the blasts he'd previously generated in Arena--such as this continent-sized energy wave he released with a casual flick of his wrist:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7074/83677160.th.jpg http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3230/44480811.th.jpg
...And that was when Monarch was supposedly at his weakest (ie. before he absorbed all the alternate CA's throughout the multiverse.)

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mshinu
So on your list GA prime would be at high skyfather, elder god or what? Just curious. I'd put normal Prime in at skyfather during Lo3W, also when he tooled the Lantern Corps and the guardians. Otherwise mid- midhigh trans.

akhenaten

Don't know what you're reading but I just went back and reread the Ion fight.... Prime took that fight in stride. Got tossed a bit but he shrugged it off. Ion looked really phased just before getting stabbed... So yeah...

As for speedforce traps... still ignoring the fact that to date Prime is the only escapee where even Max Mercury and Johnny Quick who are speedsters tapping into Speedforce could not escape... yeah...

Also as far as Solaris goes... Still did nothing to show he could destroy a universe... Not that I'm saying he should, just that he has shown me nothing to say that is remotely within his power actively trying or not.

Also I'm detecting major Prime hating if you think the majority of the time he's having problems with heralds. Personally I despise Prime as a character. I think he's overly one dimensional and way too filled with butt hurt angst to be the villain DC tried to make him. But I'll give props where props are due. Superman 1 million was impressive but he still would stand no chance against a collective lantern legion.. not in a million years even taking stormtrooper/hand ninja effect into account. That's a legion of heralds who police the entire universe...

Oh also the Ion fight took place right after a night fight with more than a dozen heroes... at night when prime was at his weakest which he still won despite several members of the super family joining in the fight.

go read the fight again only without the prime fanboy glasses, what yousee is ION actually doing very well against prime until the poison kicked in and only THEN you see prime beating him down without much answer

should i repeat myself for you? alright then... prove that breaking the speed force is like you said takes more power overall than breaking the foundations of time with bare fists causing shockwaves thruought the entire timeline and altering events all that while fighting wave after wave of time and punching 853 centeries into the future... and after you do this proving it still wont help you because that was only a S1M with less than 50%power smile

well since solaris had only like 1 apearence we can only goby the statements made about it, if it couldnt destroy universes and galaxies of life why would it be stated? or better why would all the uber heroes from 1 million universe strugle so much with it? dude just stop being such a moron seriously

prime hating? yeah i hate prime so much dont even ask, he killed my dog burned my house raped my sister.. i am sure having all the reasons in the world do hate him, jokes aside i am not hating a drawing i am just stating the facts as they are, facts are the majority of primes showings are him getting hard pressed against simple heralds.

Lol you are saying Superman 1 million was impressive but he still would stand no chance against a collective lantern legion like its a fact, thats the dumbest opinion ever seriously... no i mean it... its that dumb, a guy who is matching his powers with galaxies, busting the f^ck out of time while losing almost all his powers, sniffing heralds with his breath while being depowered... i guess all that is nothing compared to couple f^ckin green larnters he? dude where did you come from? you make as much sense as this banana guy Happy Dance go dance with him in the loony house

wrong again, prime didnt manage to beat anyone at night, at night the freakin teen titans raped him and guess what? he had his power suit on which contains his solar energy, and superman combined with supergirl was enough to bring him down to his knees and make him cry, and you even dare to say that weak feeb can beat one of the strongest superman incarnations ever? go dance with the banana guy again Happy Dance

akhenaten
sorry for the name calling i just had a fight with a good friend of mine so i was kinda mad, again sorry for the bad language

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.