Two Devils

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter
Randall Flagg

v

The Devil

Which could manipulate you more? The scary, or the seductress?

the ninjak
What feats did Randall have cause Hurley's feats were pretty huge.

All I can remember of Randall was raising the rable and forming an army.

rourke82
Originally posted by the ninjak
What feats did Randall have cause Hurley's feats were pretty huge.

All I can remember of Randall was raising the rable and forming an army.

Randall is scary, he can transform in the crow
and i remeber the scene where he have sex with girl and than he show his really face.

The first demon i don't see.

siriuswriter
Randall had "truer" faces, two of them, each more hell-like than the other. He was also able to be "all-seeing," because crows were his servants and so he saw whatever was in the mind of the crows. Also, he had the power to visit people's dreams, the power to find out a person's greatest fear. In Frannie's dreams he was carrying a straightened wire hanger and she had nightmares about him using it on her to abort her child.

He crucified anyone who upset him using telephone and electricity poles, dismembered some rebels, set fire to some.

He could change matter - his top followers wore a black stone around their necks; Randall Flagg had turned each of them into what that person wanted most. For example, for Trashcan Man, a schizophrenic pyro, he turned the stone into a lighter. For his head security man, whom he found starving in a jail cell, he turned the black stone into the jail cell key.

Very good at tempting, matter changing, dream appearances, influencing through mind/dreams.

Technically, the book says he's not The Devil, but a demon high in the ranks, always on earth to cause chaos and disorder.

rourke82
For me Flagg is very scary evil face

the ninjak
I give this to Hurley she seemed to be in cahoots with God.

Plus she she could not only alter matter, but reality as well. She could possibly dump Flagg in an alternate dimension and dump him there.

rourke82
Randall Flagg
woWnrrxUc7U

rourke82
Bedazzled
5xUnFbyqNr4

For me Flagg is more scary, she is hot and sexy and i don't see in her anything scary for me.
And in this thread like I understand we debate an this.

rourke82
http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp32/SinisterPaige/FlaggMovieSheridan.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.