Blue Beetle vs...... War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
fight to the death who wins

Q99
Beetle should win. Jaime's normal power level is actually a bit below what he could do because he's focusing on less-lethal options instead of the lethal it was designed for, letting the Scarab use it's full arsenal will let it be more dangerous than normal.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Is Jaime holding the Scarab back?

Because the Scarab is a weapon designed to take on GL corp members and even though we don't know the exact options that were being formulated, the Scarab was giving him escalating plans of assault against the Spectre that were reaching what was described as "real WMD stuff".

My knowledge on War Machine is honestly a little rusty, so what lets him really stand a chance against a No holds bar Blue Beetle?

cdtm
Yeah, Jamie was turning down options that could bust continents, which is more firepower than War Machine can output, by quite a bit.

One thing about Jamie's armor: It adapts to his enemy. So, if War Machine can be taken down by, say, an emp pulse, the armor can create one. It was adapting weapons that could hurt Supergirl, for one example.

It even adapted a way to keep Black Beetle from time jumping.

Prep-Man
BB easily. Iron Man is a better match, but like Mxy said above, the scarab is able to take on Green Lantern members. Tony would still lose.

Q99
I'll note that while it can fight GLs by using beams specifically set up to hurt them through ring shields, GLs are still definitely stronger.

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Is Jaime holding the Scarab back?

Yes and no. He's not using it's biggest blasty/most fatal options, but he's also being more clever and smarter about the use of it's abilities.

He'll beat other Reach Infiltrators in a fight even though they are willing to use fatal options that the scarabs are designed for.

Jaime smarts *plus* open to fatal options is a really dangerous combination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.