Colossus vs. She-Hulk vs. Iron Man vs. Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Colossus vs. Jennifer Walters vs. Tony Stark vs. Ares (Marvel).

- Blood lust is on and all four are in character.

- Battle takes place in Asgard.

- Winner by knockout, TKO or death.

Who wins and why?

JakeTheBank
Iron Man.

Mini Bennett
Why, exactly? And in which order would each of them fold?

JakeTheBank
If Iron Man's out for blood and likewise fighting even moderately intelligent, I don't see what's stopping him from going airborne and just spamming the hell out of everyone with his various armaments and calling in orbital strikes (assuming that this is Asgard on Earth, and not Asgard-space). Ares is the only feasible one capable of hitting him from a distance, and even then, I'd favor Tony's maneuverability and defenses.

He's smart enough not to take his chances in melee against any of them, and even if he was forced to, he's more than capable of holding his own and busting out the tech needed to overcome.

I'd say it would probably go She-Hulk or Colossus dropping first, followed by the other, and then Ares.

the ninjak
They can't touch Tony. And Tony can do sooo much to all 3. I actually think this is a spite thread.

DARTH POWER
I take it this is regular Colossus and not Colossernaut?? Because Im Not sure if Tony could hurt Colossernaut.

the ninjak
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I take it this is regular Colossus and not Colossernaut?? Because Im Not sure if Tony could hurt Colossernaut.

He hurt Juggernaut. Made him beg to stop.

Colossus-Big C
Ares , she hulk, colossus, iron man

In that order win

Cogito
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Ares , she hulk, colossus, iron man

In that order win

haermm2

DarkSaint85
What defences do the other 3 have in relation to orbital lasers?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by the ninjak
He hurt Juggernaut. Made him beg to stop.

He hurt Cytorak Juggs?? How did he do that? Scans?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What defences do the other 3 have in relation to orbital lasers? Iron man cant hurt anyone here cept ares

JakeTheBank
Iron man cant hurt anyone here cept ares

Lmao.

His feats disagree with you.

DarkSaint85
Nanites can take care of She-Hulk.

Colossus can be hurt by vibranium.

You've already accepted that Ares can be hurt by IM so...

iceman24567
Iron man cant hurt anyone here cept ares LOL stop no expression

Mini Bennett
Originally posted by the ninjak
They can't touch Tony. And Tony can do sooo much to all 3. I actually think this is a spite thread.

Hardly. Iron Man doesn't have that big of a speed advantage over the other three, at least not to the point where they couldn't possibly get to him before he would fly up into the air. Also, all three of them have a decent strength advantage over him.

nwg202
iron man wins if this is classic Colossus ...too many options for the 3 to counter. New Colossus takes on asgardian gods and tears through Celestial metal he stomps...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Hardly. Iron Man doesn't have that big of a speed advantage over the other three, at least not to the point where they couldn't possibly get to him before he would fly up into the air. Also, all three of them have a decent strength advantage over him.

Wait, what?

I thought forum rules meant they all started a certain deistance from each other. He flies up, they jump at him to take him out of the air (or Ares throws his axe or whatever) and he....moves out of the way. Or shoots them in the face.

Bentley
Iron Man triumphs.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mini Bennett

Ironman has speed blitz feats. He manipulates the inertial dampners to move the plates in the armor like high speed telekinesis. Cap couldn't touch him. Sentry was shocked by how he could turn into Ironman and fly pass him in less than a second, made it down many city blocks before Sentry caught up.

He has taken down squads at blinding speeds.
-Ironman's nanos have already halted the Gamma Radiation effects on She Hulk.
-Ironman Vibrated Juggs till he screamed to stop. He also has containment force fields.
-And I believe he'll just beat Ares eventually.

Mshinu
With the Colosssunaut in the match, IM takes out the other two but can`t put Piotr down. Tony dies of thirst/hunger/lack of sleep (or old age if he manages to find food and rest in Aasgard)

Pre-Juggernaut Colossus means Tony takes his time from the air and wins comfortably.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mshinu
With the Colosssunaut in the match, IM takes out the other two but can`t put Piotr down. Tony dies of thirst/hunger/lack of sleep (or old age if he manages to find food and rest in Aasgard)

Pre-Juggernaut Colossus means Tony takes his time from the air and wins comfortably.

Won't sonics hurt Colossunaut? Or at the very least, he could BFR him. Or levitate him into the air, and spin him around very quickly till he gives in.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.