Mon-El vs. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Lar Gand:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/82/Monel-postinfinitecrisis.png/150px-Monel-postinfinitecrisis.png

vs.

Freddy Freeman:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101017202057/marvel_dc/images/thumb/4/44/Shazam_Freddy.jpg/200px-Shazam_Freddy.jpg

- Blood lust is on & both are in character.

- Battle takes place at the Grand Canyon (mid-day) and they start 20 metres apart.

- Winner by knockout or just flat out defeat.

Who wins and why?

Sin I AM
does mon-el have his ring

zopzop
How powerful is Freddy? I'm going with Mon-El for now (with or without the ring).

Mini Bennett
Originally posted by Sin I AM
does mon-el have his ring

No.

Originally posted by zopzop
How powerful is Freddy? I'm going with Mon-El for now (with or without the ring).

He's Captain Marvel now (well, at least pre-reboot), so...

Prep-Man
good fight, but i think ill give cap the nod. close match.

Galan007
Mon-El.

cdtm
Daxamites never had a problem with magic, did they?

With Mon El and PC Superboy in enough stories together, you'd think it'd come up at least once..

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by zopzop

Allegedly, he should be as powerful as Billy in his prime as Captain Marvel.

But Freddy Shazam sucks.

Mon-El should win, ultimately. Billy would definitely beat him, though.

Mini Bennett
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Allegedly, he should be as powerful as Billy in his prime as Captain Marvel.

But Freddy Shazam sucks.

Mon-El should win, ultimately. Billy would definitely beat him, though.

Huh? What's the significant difference between Billy & Freddy?

cdtm
Freddy did kick Blazes ass outright. Blaze messed up Superman pretty badly back in the day...

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Freddy did kick Blazes ass outright. Blaze messed up Superman pretty badly back in the day...

abhilegend
Stalemate or cap wins 5.5-6/10.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Huh? What's the significant difference between Billy & Freddy?

Billy has the superior feats at the end of the day. Freddy Shazam didn't do much of worth in the time he was around outside of random cameos, let alone a lot of fights. On paper, yeah, he should be equal to Billy as Cap, but Billy's got the better resume.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Billy would definitely beat him, though. Possibly... But he'd be hard-pressed, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.