Frederica Bernkatsel vs Dark Schneider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saintman
Knowledge
To the death or knockout
Fight takes place in Hell
No BFR

Kirikaze Fuuma
I know DS but I never know DS's best feat. From what I heard, Frederica can reset the universe and I heard she is an universe buster. If DS never showed that kind of power or durability, he loses. otherwise, IDK.

Ban Mido
I love DS trust me I do, I'm actually trying to find where I can actually finish the manga up right now! I came into this topic like "YEAH MAH BOY DS!" not familiar with his opponent...then I googled her...If she is another one of those little girls with ungodly powers..I fear for poor DS....Those characters are always godly *shudders*...My favorite characters are always being smashed to pieces by these..little girls with universal destroying abilities T^T..HURRY GIVE DS ELDER GOD DEMONBANE AS A PARTNER </3!

In all seriousness I really am not too sure as I have not finished the Bastard! manga, I'm still searching...so I don't know his greatest feats although I'm not gonna hold my breath..DS is crazy strong where I'm at now..but Universe destroying power? This chick needs to fight Elder God Demonbane or something to actually have a fight it would seem XD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.