Revan vs ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All Out.

Stealth Moose
OMG, Revan owns this while having sex with Bastila and Meetra at the same time.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
OMG, Revan owns this while having sex with Bastila and Meetra at the same time.

ROFL zomg1 more like Obi and Ani royally **** Revan.

Seriosuly though, I can see Revan taking them in the Force battle. However, when it comes to sabers I think Anakin's agility and strenght combined with Obi-Wan's almost impeccable defence may be too much for him, and so the outcome of the all-out is not that clear.

*I assume Anakin cannot enter teh ZonE here, or is it now "official" that ZonE Ani = RotS Ani? Oh the confusion!

Nephthys
Zonakin would solo imo.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zonakin would solo imo.

Agreed.

Dr McBeefington
Zonakin would lose his life pretty quickly.

Nephthys
Bullshit!

S_W_LeGenD
Revan will tool them both.

NTJack0
Revan gets floored.

Stealth Moose
Revan uses Force Storm. Anakin becomes ash, only his arm remaining. Revan than converts Obi-Wan into the new Darth Bandon.

Mizukage Yoda
Revan get's destroyed. Zonakin would trash him. He is not above ROTS Kenobi level. The two combined is much to much.

RevanSpoilers
Revan deflected Sith lightning capable of reducing a woman to ash in {presumably} seconds and he used his lightsaber to deflect lightning from Vitiate, so he's without question a better swordsman than Anakin and Obi-Wan. Together, they might last a few seconds, but once Revan gets serious, they're toast.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Revan get's destroyed. Zonakin would trash him. He is not above ROTS Kenobi level. The two combined is much to much. Don't do drugs.

Nephthys
Originally posted by RevanSpoilers
Revan deflected Sith lightning capable of reducing a woman to ash in {presumably} seconds and he used his lightsaber to deflect lightning from Vitiate, so he's without question a better swordsman than Anakin and Obi-Wan. Together, they might last a few seconds, but once Revan gets serious, they're toast.

laughing

RS is on a rampage.

Dr McBeefington
He kinda missed this part during his sarcastic rampage.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by RevanSpoilers
Revan deflected Sith lightning capable of reducing a woman to ash in {presumably} seconds and he used his lightsaber to deflect lightning from Vitiate, so he's without question a better swordsman than Anakin and Obi-Wan. Together, they might last a few seconds, but once Revan gets serious, they're toast. Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Don't do drugs.
Oh so Revan loses to some mid-tier Imperial warriors and now can take on two of the Premier Jedi of the Order's Golden Age. Keep dreamin Revan fans.

Dr McBeefington
Oh so Revan loses to some mid-tier Imperial warriors and now can take on two of the Premier Jedi of the Order's Golden Age. Keep dreamin Revan fans. http://troll.me/images/hmmmm/hmm-not-sure-if-srs-or-troll.jpg

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
http://troll.me/images/hmmmm/hmm-not-sure-if-srs-or-troll.jpg

Your king and champion is dead.
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/DealWithIt/bieberdealwithit.gif

Dr McBeefington
I am dealing with the troll.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
I am dealing with the troll.

So you think that Revan can defeat ROTS Anakin who defeated Count Dooku?
Count Dooku who is described
"The best of all would be the strongest student, yes? Wisest? Most learned in the ways of the Force? Best of all, Dooku would be! Our greatest student! Our greatest failure."

Stealth Moose
Since that's Yoda's opinion, and Yoda isn't an authority on any Jedi before his time, I'd say yeah.

Also, Ragnos blesses Revan. Therefore he wins all fights.

Dr McBeefington
This is quite humorous.

Mizukage Yoda
Since that's Yoda's opinion, and Yoda isn't an authority on any Jedi before his time, I'd say yeah.

Also, Ragnos blesses Revan. Therefore he wins all fights.

Yoda is the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order. He has access to all holocron data in the Jedi Archives. Try again.
Ragnos doesn't bless Revan because the Sith Lords of old do not approve of Vitiate's rule as evidenced by them anointing Exar Kin DLS

Stealth Moose
Yoda is the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order. He has access to all holocron data in the Jedi Archives. Try again.

Having access to holocrons does not make you a verified expert on who is or isn't the strongest user over thousands of years, especially if those users aren't strictly Jedi. Much of Revan's powers and growth came outside of the Order, and the only Holocron he left behind went to Bane.

So nice try.

Spoiler: It's a joke.

RevanSpoilers
SM

Well said.

And before haters and PT fanboys rush in and say 'Oh well then that applies to Kreia and the ancient Sith', guess what? It doesn't! Kreia is a Sith historian and would therefore be an expert on everything about the ancient Sith. Yoda was just an ancient Jedi Master, he probably knows next to nothing about his predecessors in terms of their power level.

Dr McBeefington
Kreia was a woman.

Stealth Moose
There's that. Or the fact that Yoda is using that quote specifically to address Mace and the current Council members, not using it as a sweeping generalization of all time. Great way to cherry-pick though. He's learning from the best.

Dr McBeefington
I was being sarcastic.

RevanSpoilers
There's that. Or the fact that Yoda is using that quote specifically to address Mace and the current Council members, not using it as a sweeping generalization of all time. Great way to cherry-pick though. He's learning from the best.

Again, well said. Sweeping generalizations are far more accurate than specific addresses to Council members. Hopefully the haters and pro-PT fan brigade will accept this and move on. Revan pwnz!

Stealth Moose

RevanSpoilers
I'm with you man, let's push back the PT fanboy horde!

Nephthys
Snark levels reaching critical!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.