Aliens vs Predator vs Batman, Punisher, Terminator, Snake Eyes, and a Spartan...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JokerXD1002
Not only do I remember the older comics pinning aliens and predators against other famous comic heroes, but want to form the greatest one of those stories ever told through a screenplay I'm writing called "Predators: Ultimate Hunt" which so far tells how a group of predators go to earth and find the best prey to take back to their home planet to hunt along with classic xenomorphs and other aliens. The prey lineup includes Batman, Punisher, Snake Eyes from GI Joe, a terminator, and a Spartan (dawn of the Spartan age before Reach even happened). It starts off in Gotham City after the world is rebuilding civilization from the war of the machines (Terminator), and the Resistance has taken over Skynet and the machines, and turned into the world's leading supplier of everything from food and beverages to weapons and their own military. Knowing that theyre the most powerful force on the planet, someone might make a move and turn it around. They hire John Connor's late right hand man as head of security at their weapons facility, when things go BEYOND what's expected.

Tell me what you think, click the link below to read my first chapter so far...

JokerXD1002
....since I'm anew member, they won't let me post links unil I'm more well known, but u can find me on Facebook. Just message me and I'll send you the screenplay.

Robtard
Bat-Kick FTW.

JokerXD1002
I'm working not only on the screenplay, but some of the art work as well. Thinking of fight ideas between the characters and drawing them out on poster paper and painting them.

BruceSkywalker
Bat kick destroys all

as does bat punch

Robtard
Originally posted by JokerXD1002
I'm working not only on the screenplay, but some of the art work as well. Thinking of fight ideas between the characters and drawing them out on poster paper and painting them.

Be sure to write in how Batman takes out everyone via the Bat-Kick. Will make excellent reading.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Batman has them make him a pastrami on rye, with the promise of a Bat-Bitchslap if it is unsatisfactory.

Lucie52
I love this sort of love stories where I can describe too much love for the loved ones and even I tried to write a best story for myself and dedicate to one who I love that much as you can say my assignment help au is one of the best and successful option to trying to learn new skills for better practices.
if i was a students back in time and that option was available then i would be using that one for sure.

riv6672

Jmanghan
The T-800 could take on a Xenomorph and a Predator at the same time.

riv6672
so could Danny DeVito though. He'd lose, of course.

Silent Master
Batman dies.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
so could Danny DeVito though. He'd lose, of course. The Predator and Alien are incapable of doing worthwhile damage to the T-800 up close.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The Predator and Alien are incapable of doing worthwhile damage to the T-800 up close.

Huh?...what a load of bs, I'm sure a Predator can easily kill a T-800.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.