Healing Factor Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Gauntlet Runner

Thor Odinson

Gauntlet

1. Blade
2. Lizard
3. Venom
4. Gray Beast
5. Sabertooth
6. Professor Hulk
7. Savage Hulk
8. Wolverine
9. Herr Kleiser
10. Mr. Sinister
11. Madcap
12. Deadpool
13. Family Man Hulk
14. The General
15. Lobo
16. Swamp Thing

Scenario

Thor is tasked with killing, KOing or rendering the character in such a state that it would take their healing factor more than one minute to return them to fighting capacity in order to clear each level of the gauntlet. Thor gets one, two-handed swing with Mjolnir in an attempt to clear each level of the gauntlet but is absolutely not holding back, putting everything he has into that one swing.

Stipulations

- Thor starts each level of the gauntlet completely refreshed and well rested.

- His opponents are not bracing themselves and take the full brunt of the blow.

- Thor is allowed only his one swing with Mjolnir but may amp himself in any way in order to make the blow as devastating as possible. He may not Godblast or call down lightning or any other exotic power.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
No weighing in on this one?

Gecko4lif
Gets to sinister becuase sinister is too low.

although I think he could probably mass scatter sinister...

Scratch that he gets to lobo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can Thor amp his striking power and spin charge Mjolnir?

JakeTheBank
OP said yes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not sure how powerful Swap Thing's healing factor is on average, would atomizing him slow him down for a minute? If not, I guess he stops at 16. Even beings like Hulk/Lobo can be bruised or even knocked out with sufficient force. Though they can be torn to shreds and heal instantly but whatever, comics.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not sure how powerful Swap Thing's healing factor is on average, would atomizing him slow him down for a minute? If not, I guess he stops at 16. Even beings like Hulk/Lobo can be bruised or even knocked out with sufficient force. Though they can be torn to shreds and heal instantly but whatever, comics.

Yeah, I put Swamp Thing as the end cap that I know that Thor could never clear. I was just curious how far Thor could get.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.