Jason Voorhees vs Pumpkinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rourke82
4WNrVnxRMM8

Vs

Wmk_Ybef-h8&feature=related

Story:
Undead Jason(from fri13th part 6) with machette he became a target of the demon of revenge, called pumpkinhead and these are thanks to the brother girls killed through Jason above crystal lake.
So now Pumpkinhead is stand face to face with Jason in woods above Crystal Lake and only one of them can stay alive.

Jason or Pumpkinhead, who win this?

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6492/clip8is2.jpg

VS

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7871/jasonfridaythe13thxe5.jpg

quanchi112
Voorhees wins.

rourke82
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voorhees wins.

I don't think so.

the ninjak
OK. I've seen scenes of this movie but not the whole thing.

But from what I've seen Pumpkinhead takes this. Even using Jason's more exotic abilities would fail to affect PH.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rourke82
I don't think so. Why not ?

rourke82
Why not ?
did you watch this film?
I mean "Pumpkinhead"

Lestov16
the Pumpernickel's taking this one. Mama's boy will hang for a little, but will eventually fall

quanchi112
Originally posted by rourke82
did you watch this film?
I mean "Pumpkinhead" Jason no sold a shovel to the head like nothing. Pumpkinhead gets carved up.

lilshogun
Pumpkin Head with those long Jon Jones reach will be the factor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lilshogun
Pumpkin Head with those long Jon Jones reach will be the factor. Don't you think Jason gets in close and rips him open.

Robtard
Only real way to harm the Pumpkinhead is to harm the person who had it awakened for revenge.

Similar to The Crow and his crow totem.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Only real way to harm the Pumpkinhead is to harm the person who had it awakened for revenge.

Similar to The Crow and his crow totem. So you're saying you can't cut the Pumpkinhead's head off and defeat him that way ? This isn't Eric Draven.

Robtard
So you're saying you can't cut the Pumpkinhead's head off and defeat him that way ? This isn't Eric Draven.

Another instance where you should watch both films and be familiar with both characters instead of just picking one of your favorites.

quanchi112
Another instance where you should watch both films and be familiar with both characters instead of just picking one of your favorites. I've seen both films so I'd like you to point out where you can't destroy the actual body to defeat the Pumpkinhead as evidence. Again this isn't Eric Draven.

Robtard
I've seen both films so I'd like you to point out where you can't destroy the actual body to defeat the Pumpkinhead as evidence. Again this isn't Eric Draven.

I'm not explaining another film to you that you've not watched but decided to comment an outcome in a MVF fight.

If you watched Pumpkinhead, you would have understood the reference I made. Either way, I don't care, continue saying "Jason wins" out of favoritism.

quanchi112
I'm not explaining another film to you that you've not watched but decided to comment an outcome in a MVF fight.

If you watched Pumpkinhead, you would have understood the reference I made. Either way, I don't care, continue saying "Jason wins" out of favoritism. I have seen the person being affected affect Pumpkinhead but I've never seen the Pumpkinhead's body unable to be effected or regrow limbs. You probably only see the previews of the films.

Robtard
I have seen the person being affected affect Pumpkinhead but I've never seen the Pumpkinhead's body unable to be effected or regrow limbs. You probably only see the previews of the films.

Either way, I don't care, continue saying "Jason wins" out of favoritism.

quanchi112
Then you need to back your claim that Pumpkinhead's body is invulnerable.

Robtard
Then you need to back your claim that Pumpkinhead's body is invulnerable.

Another instance where you should watch both films and be familiar with both characters instead of just picking one of your favorites.

quanchi112
So another baseless claim. Heavy sigh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.