[Possible Spoilers] Galactus - Fantastic Four 600 - Discussion (I summon P C II)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalanOfTaa

Igniz
I think this thread should have been in the Comic Book section.

Anyways, the only way to explain this is probably found in the pages of Thor Annual#10 were the narrator is mentioning the creation of the Universe by ending the Void(Darkness and Chaos,aka Mikaboshi,aka Chaos King) courtesy of TOAA.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/VoidInTheBegining.jpg

Notice that the narration is stating Earth is a very special planet.In Japanese Mythology, the creation of the Earth was the beginning of the end for the Darkness and Chaos who happens to be Amatsu-Mikaboshi.It seems Marvel is adapting some elements of Japanese Myths and making a few changes of their own.Like putting TOAA as the creator of the Marvel Universe instead of In and Yo.

GalanOfTaa
Originally posted by Igniz
I think this thread should have been in the Comic Book section.

Anyways, the only way to explain this is probably found in the pages of Thor Annual#10 were the narrator is mentioning the creation of the Universe by ending the Void(Darkness and Chaos,aka Mikaboshi,aka Chaos King) courtesy of TOAA.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/VoidInTheBegining.jpg

Notice that the narration is stating Earth is a very special planet.In Japanese Mythology, the creation of the Earth was the beginning of the end for the Darkness and Chaos who happens to be Amatsu-Mikaboshi.It seems Marvel is adapting some elements of Japanese Myths and making a few changes of their own.Like putting TOAA as the creator of the Marvel Universe instead of In and Yo.

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't notice that forum being there. Mods, please delete this thread, I'm going to remake it in the adequate forum.

Anyways, the Chaos King issues really, REALLYYYYY, pissed me off. Not only did they go against everything that had ever been said, as it also made little to no sense to me. It could have been a decent arc, had it not involved the MULTIVERSE, had it stayed EARTH BOUND.
For starters, Chaos King was meant to be a demon, sky father tier at best (as shown in previous issues). Sure, he absorbed a few skyfathers from different pantheons, but still turned out to be described in the same way as Infinity has been, in relation to Eternity - "Two sides of the same coin". I could have seen him as an Oblivion, IF it wasn't for the fact he's a demon and Oblivion already exists and defines what Chaos King was said to define.
Is it even canon???

Secondly, I've read that issue before and yes, that would prove that there is indeed a celestial egg on Earth. My queries still remain unanswered...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.