Happy Thanksgiving?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ax3l
This is only for American posters.

The rest of you can **** right off.

That ACDC Chick
haermm
Happy Turkey Day, even if you don't celebrate it
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv6ar9KRAT1r3gfkko1_400.jpg

LanceWindu
Just a few more hours and then I will gorge myself on food. There better be some damn deviled eggs.

Thoren
Happy thanksgiving to all us special Americans. ermmhappy

§P0oONY
I don't get it... you have turkey 2 times in a month and a half.... that's mental.

That ACDC Chick
my family doesn't eat turkey on Christmas
we just eat ham
turkey is for Turkey Day

LanceWindu

mikeydude
You know, this time two years ago. Was the last time i had sex.

ADarksideJedi
Happy Late Thanksgiving!Hope you all had a great one!

siriuswriter
Yeah, it's usually turkey for Thanksgiving and ham for Christmas, although in New England, I've heard, they prepare huge roasts. But turkey, mashed potatoes, green been casserole, corn casserole, cheesy carrots, cranberry sauce, gravy... and then pumpkin pie for dessert. I think that's mostly a pretty standard Thanksgiving, at least in Nebraska.

Astner
Originally posted by mikeydude
You know, this time two years ago. Was the last time i had sex.
I thought most people celebrated Thanksgiving with their family. Wait. Oh. Oh! God no! That's disgusting. Why?

Barker
I'm thankful for Maynard but not Thoren or Astner but I'm reasonably thankful for Ken and ACDC.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Barker
I'm thankful for Maynard but not Thoren or Astner but I'm reasonably thankful for Ken and ACDC.

http://i.imgur.com/rcHQ6.png

Astner
Originally posted by Barker
The finest love is that of subtle and contra-intuitive signals, and concealed desires.

2pac4life
I am from netherlands and we have something similar here, though we celebrate the queen... how sick is that :P

2pac4life
Originally posted by 2pac4life
I am from netherlands and we have something similar here, though we celebrate the queen... how sick is that :P

at least it's a celebration of something that has a pussy, now beat that :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.