Chaos King vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Couldnt be bothered to do a search.

So who wins?

zopzop
Jaspers.

Igniz
Doesn't MJJ need existing reality for his powers to function?Chaos King isn't exactly reality.CK is anti-reality,non-existence,darkness and chaos.I might go with CK.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Igniz
Doesn't MJJ need existing reality for his powers to function?Chaos King isn't exactly reality.CK is anti-reality,non-existence,darkness and chaos.I might go with CK.

CK may be an avatar for non-existence, but then he is a paradox since he is comprised of matter/energy & exists himself. MJJ stomps him into oblivion.

McNasty996
Jaspers

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Igniz

chaos king is contained within a pocket universe.

that alone leads me to believe jaspers can warp the shit out of it.

MJJ ftw

Uriel005
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II

MJJ ftw but that was due to Amadeus Troll.

Damborgson

MJJ ftw I was Given the impression that CK wasn't so much unable to escape as he didnt want to. He thought he won. still though MJJ gets the majority IMO.

Colossus-Big C

MJJ ftw He isnt contained he just absorbed it and thought he won.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by wildernesss
CK may be an avatar for non-existence, but then he is a paradox since he is comprised of matter/energy & exists himself. MJJ stomps him into oblivion. Oblivion's daddy absorbes him smile

Enzeru
I could be wrong, but I think Chaos King takes this one rather easily, since he was doing bad things on a much, much larger scale.
I don't know if Jaspers reality warping would really affect the Chaos King, since that guy was a multiversal threat while Jaspers was rather omniversal, right?

Igniz

MJJ ftw

A Universe separate from the rest of the Multiverse were he was content and happy.Not really contained.Can MJJ create a continuum universe outside the Multiverse?Didn't Fury BFRed him to the empty void that had been Earth-238 were MJJ's powers didn't work?

Bouboumaster
MJJ would abso-****ing-lutly beat the crap out of Chaos King

bbrem123
CK wins

Mr Master
MJJ stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.