Thor VS Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Thor VS Magneto

No prep. classic thor. magneto has his shields up & has amped himself
to his strongest levels. fight is on Utopia.

who wins?

Starscream M
Magneto.

cdtm
Thor, with ease. Hammer drain.

Starscream M
Originally posted by cdtm
Thor, with ease. Hammer drain. magneto can remove thor's hammer

cdtm
That was PIS. He's also been unable to affect Mjolnir, and at the least it's enchantments and energy manipulating capabilities should make it immune to being tampered with.

Starscream M
That was PIS. He's also been unable to affect Mjilnor, and at the least it's energy manipulating capabilities should make it immune to being tampered with. Magneto could shut off thor's brain with a thought, by messing with the hemoglobin in thor's bloodstream if magneto wanted to play dirty

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magneto controlling Mjolnir to the extent that he did isn't PIS but his manipulation over it becomes mute once Thor exerts his will over it.

What Starscream said is just....well, par for course.

cdtm
Before Thor sends him through a dimensional wormhole, sends his hammer through his shields (Done it before), or simple used Mjolnir to absorb all ambient energy in the area, basically shutting his powers off?

Mjolnir affected Juggernauts enchantments, messing with Mags powers that operate on energies we know Thor can manipulate shouldn't be any problem.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by wildernesss
magneto & has amped himself
to his strongest levels.

What exactly does that mean?

wildernesss
Before Thor sends him through a dimensional wormhole, sends his hammer through his shields (Done it before), or simple used Mjolnir to absorb all ambient energy in the area, basically shutting his powers off?

you do realize that magneto can do the wormhole thing too, right? thor's energy absorption isn't an instantaneous endeavor. it would take substantial time & focus to drain all the ambient energies; time thor would not have since magneto would turn him into a asgardian pinball while thor's will & focus are diverted from his control over the hammer. or magneto could just emp him unconscious. whatever he feels like doing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
you do realize that magneto can do the wormhole thing too, right?

He doesn't have anything even coming close to Mjolnir's teleportation abilities. If Thor decides to battle field removed Magneto, he's f*cked.

thor's energy absorption isn't an instantaneous endeavor. it would take substantial time & focus to drain all the ambient energies;

If he wills it to be, his energy absorption is instantaneous. He has drained infinitely greater energy than what Magneto possesses. Thor doesn't even have to hold on to Mjolnir for it to drain energy.

Like with battle field removal, if Thor decides to use energy absorption, Magneto is f*cked.

time thor would not have since magneto would turn him into a asgardian pinball while thor's will & focus are diverted from his control over the hammer. or magneto could just emp him unconscious. whatever he feels like doing.

Not really.

Lol.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He doesn't have anything even coming close to Mjolnir's teleportation abilities. If Thor decides to battle field removed Magneto, he's f*cked.

If he wills it to be, his energy absorption is instantaneous. He has drained infinitely greater energy than what Magneto possesses. Thor doesn't even have to hold on to Mjolnir for it to drain energy.

Like with battle field removal, if Thor decides to use energy absorption, Magneto is f*cked.

Not really.

Lol.

classic thor became like a pinball under magneto's control in his encounters with him; you're under the mistaken belief that only thor can immediately end this. how about magneto immediately sends thor the pinball through a wormhole. that's a bfr forum win. or magneto shuts brains thor off with a direct emp attacks or by messing with the hemoglobin? magneto's amped & at herlad levels in this thread. if he wants to end it quickly, he has just as good as chance as thor.

Damborgson
All these threads you make seem to always be with the hope that Thor loses lol.

-Pr-
Thor imo. Mags is uber powerful, even at his best, but I can still see Thor taking him tbh. Just more at his disposal.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Thor imo. Mags is uber powerful, even at his best, but I can still see Thor taking him tbh. Just more at his disposal. mags has beat thor in the past, and that wasn't even with an amp.

edit: I don't recognize you without the superman avatar...that was a really good one because of the smirky expression. this one is kinda meh tbh.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
mags has beat thor in the past, and that wasn't even with an amp.

edit: I don't recognize you without the superman avatar...that was a really good one because of the smirky expression. this one is kinda meh tbh.

Aquaman once used a Green Lantern ring, but one-off's aren't considered a consistent baseline. No doubt Mags is powerful, but Thor is more than capable of beating him.

That's your opinion, and you're welcome to it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Aquaman once used a Green Lantern ring, but one-off's aren't considered a consistent baseline. No doubt Mags is powerful, but Thor is more than capable of beating him.
I think magneot is capable of beating thor as well...and mags is more ruthless and smarter, so i feel like he'll deliver the finishing strike first.

leonidas
i'd like to see a scan of mags solo opening a wormhole......

Rage.Of.Olympus
classic thor became like a pinball under magneto's control in his encounters with him;

Magneto isn't tossing Thor around like a ragdoll, that's ridiculous. He blasted Thor off his feet once to no effect and caught him off guard once with the Avengers, that's about it.

He can control Mjolnir to an extent but only until the Odinson starts actively exerting his will, then it's Odin's enchantment vs. his magnetic control, and he'll undoubtedly lose.

you're under the mistaken belief that only thor can immediately end this.

Thor can end this immediately. He can end most fights immediately, whether he will or not is what's debatable. His capability wouldn't be questioned if you knew a thing about him.

how about magneto immediately sends thor the pinball through a wormhole. that's a bfr forum win.

Did you just claim Magneto would battle field remove Thor for the win?

Thor would be back in seconds if he could even manage it. Lawlz, Magneto isn't tossing Thor around like some ragdoll during the entire fight.

I'd like to point out that Magneto has only created a wormhole twice in his entire history (As far as I know anyway) and it was in the same comic:
http://imageshack.us/f/370/excalibur0822gi2.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/370/excalibur0825xx4.jpg/

The chances that he'll not only open it during this fight but force Thor through it are almost non existent. Let's not go the CBR route here, it's not a fight you'd win.

or magneto shuts brains thor off with a direct emp attacks or by messing with the hemoglobin? magneto's amped & at herlad levels in this thread.

What are the chances of Magneto doing that to the Odinson?

Also, you seem so certain that those tactics would stop Thor, I'm assuming you have some evidence to support this? Storm once set off an Emp in the brain of the Thor clone which put him down for only a few seconds despite the mechanical parts, that's about it as far as I know.

if he wants to end it quickly, he has just as good as chance as thor.

laughing out loud

-Pr-
I think magneot is capable of beating thor as well...and mags is more ruthless and smarter, so i feel like he'll deliver the finishing strike first.

There's a difference between what's possible and what's likely, though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
mags has beat thor in the past, and that wasn't even with an amp.

When was this?

As far as I've seen, Magneto has at best been able to hold Thor of for a few moments in their encounters. This the only scene I can consider a win:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsMagneto3.jpg

And it was only because of the 60 second enchantment which Thor forgot about (It was still early on in his career).

Starscream M
When was this?

it was when thor was teaming up with either avengers or xmen against mags iirc

Rage.Of.Olympus
it was when thor was teaming up with either avengers or xmen against mags iirc

It's not this comic is it?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/svtu1412.jpg/

IIRC, after he barges into the room and tosses them, Thor/Vision are talking. Magneto then drops some metal on Thor to keep him busy and he's free in the next page.

The Odinson was never close to defeat.

Starscream M
It's not this comic is it?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/svtu1412.jpg/

IIRC, after he barges into the room and tosses them, Thor/Vision are talking. Magneto then drops some metal on Thor to keep him busy and he's free in the next page.

The Odinson was never close to defeat. it was a more recent comic from the art I remembered...maybe mags didn't beat thor, but it seemed like mags had the edge.

Rage.Of.Olympus
it was a more recent comic from the art I remembered...maybe mags didn't beat thor, but it seemed like mags had the edge.

How recent? I don't think they've even encountered each other in 30 years (At least they've never fought) besides in the Ultimate Universe.

Starscream M
How recent? I don't think they've even encountered each other in 30 years (At least they've never fought) besides the Ultimate Universe. forget it, I don't remember it well. I thought I remember seeing a scan of mags controlling Mjolnir away from thor and it looked like 90s art.

Rage.Of.Olympus
forget it, I don't remember it well. I thought I remember seeing a scan of mags controlling Mjolnir away from thor and it looked like 90s art.

I'm willing to bet it's an Ultimate comic unless I'm forgetting something.

Starscream M
I'm willing to bet it's an Ultimate comic unless I'm forgetting something. perhaps...I remember it being brought up in past thor vs mags debate though, as thats prob where I saw it from.

cdtm

It's the scan where Mags reverses She Hulks blood, pins down Mjolnir, and otherwise deals with the Avengers.

You must have seen it around at some point..

zopzop

X-Men vs Avengers. When Thor and She-Hulk were pounding on Mag's shield and couldn't get through.

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
X-Men vs Avengers. When Thor and She-Hulk were pounding on Mag's shield and couldn't get through.

Was that the one where Magneto was a "tweener" and ditched the helmet? I own a comic where he's being attacked from all angles, puts up a shield, and nobody can get through it except Captain Marvel, in energy form. I forget if Thor was there though..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58981/2031047-1127050_magfiresstonesshield7jj_super.jpg

I'm not sure how that qualifies as Magneto beating Thor.

It's the scan where Mags reverses She Hulks blood, pins down Mjolnir, and otherwise deals with the Avengers.

You must have seen it around at some point..

I'm honestly coming up blank here. Do you have any idea what the issue number is? Even just the title it happened in.

wildernesss
Magneto isn't tossing Thor around like a ragdoll, that's ridiculous. He blasted Thor off his feet once to no effect and caught him off guard once with the Avengers, that's about it.

Also, you seem so certain that those tactics would stop Thor, I'm assuming you have some evidence to support this? Storm once set off an Emp in the brain of the Thor clone which put him down for only a few seconds despite the mechanical parts, that's about it as far as I know.

laughing out loud

check out the scans in the following thread. and that was magneto against MULTIPLE opponents. classic thor is weak sauce compared to the current.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=556129&highlight=thor+vs+polaris+forumid%3A77

a uber amped emp from magneto directed at a fully organic thor is a whole different story from a emp from storm against a android thor.

zopzop
Was that the one where Magneto was a "tweener" and ditched the helmet? I own a comic where he's being attacked from all angles, puts up a shield, and nobody can get through it except Captain Marvel, in energy form.

Yup. I miss read Starscream, I thought he was talking about this encounter where he was holding his own vs the Avengers (with Thor on team). But he was talking about another encounter where Magneto repulsed Mjolnir in the 90s or something.

zopzop
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58981/2031047-1127050_magfiresstonesshield7jj_super.jpg

I'm not sure how that qualifies as Magneto beating Thor.

No, I htought that was the issue where he repulsed Mjolnir (more recent than the 70s one but I was wrong).

Rage.Of.Olympus
check out the scans in the following thread. and that was magneto against MULTIPLE opponents.

I'm well aware of all those scenes, it does not however support what you've said.

The first scene is the best example, and like I said, he barges into the Avengers room, momentarily flinging Thor back.

classic thor is weak sauce compared to the current.

no expression

What in the hell are you talking about?

You my friend are in serious need of a lesson in the ways of Thor. Keep on making these threads and eventually I'll get irritated enough to thoroughly educate you.

a uber amped emp from magneto directed at a fully organic thor is a whole different story from a emp from storm against a android thor.

You still haven't told me what you meant in the OP when you said Magneto was amped to his best levels. Does he get some sort of outside power up, equipment? I hate leaving shit vague because it allows people to pull random twists in the middle of debates.

It's the only encounter a Thor like entity has had with an EMP. I'd assume that Ragnarok is more vulnerable to such a force due to his mechanical parts.

He once hit by all of the Electromagnetic energy running through the Moon sized Celestial mothership:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHero8.jpg

That's about all of his encounters with that specific type of force unless you want general shit (Not including lightning and stuff) which I'll post below.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Creates a magnetic field effect to transport the Avengers:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/Mjolnir161.jpg

Taps into magnetic currents that gives troll lives:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Mjolnir25.jpg

Uses cosmic magnetic waves to draw a ship in:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/CreatesCosmicMagWaves1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/CreatesCosmicMagWaves2.jpg

With Mjolnir, he absorbed the pure magnetic energy from the core of a planet:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/MagneticForces1.jpg

On a more Galactic scale:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DrawsMagneticForces.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/MagneticForces2.jpg

He also once created an electromagnetic pulse in the form of a lightning bolt to take out Iron Man:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/IronManvsThor9.jpg

cdtm
The last one's when Thor had the Odin Force.

Nice scans otherwise. What's the magnetic core one from?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The last one's when Thor had the Odin Force.

Nice scans otherwise. What's the magnetic core one from?

I know it's from JMS' run, but I like most people don't think Thor used any Odin Force there. At the very least, JMS didn't intend for any power up at the time so I just use that stance so it better meshes with continuity. Feel free to ignore it if you want, it's nothing spectacular.

Thor #387 I believe.

leonidas
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd like to see a scan of mags solo opening a wormhole......

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://imageshack.us/f/370/excalibur0822gi2.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/370/excalibur0825xx4.jpg/

JakeTheBank
This fights ends the moment Thor decides it's over.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This fights ends the moment Thor decides it's over. congratulate yourself, you've officially surpassed rage. no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jake's right, this fight will end the moment Thor decides his had enough but due to his nature, he won't get exotic unless he wants to counter Magneto.

Although energy absorption is probably a very real possibility and it's not something Magneto can counter.

JakeTheBank
congratulate yourself, you've officially surpassed rage. no expression

In what way?

Thor's overall much more powerful than Magneto and we know that Thor holds back a lot, even against other super powered beings around his tier.

Not sure what's so wild about the idea that once Thor stops holding back, he overpowers Magneto for the victory.

But, then again, you really don't know anything about Thor as evidenced by your posts. That's not me being snide or trying to be funny, but rather, an honest observation.

Starscream M
I love this new brand of thorbaggery...thor ONLY loses when he CHOOSES to. It's amazingly persuasive.

Now we know that thor in comics has a brain of a pea, as he seems to love to CHOOSE to not win easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I love this new brand of thorbaggery...thor ONLY loses when he CHOOSES to. It's amazingly persuasive.

Now we know that thor in comics has a brain of a pea, as he seems to love to CHOOSE to not win easily.

erm

No one's saying Thor's unbeatable but the Odinson has always held back and limited himself depending on his opponents, that's nothing new or some shit that's been made up.

Stop being so damn butt hurt, if you don't like Thor's capabilities don't enter threads with him in it.

Starscream M
In what way?

Thor's overall much more powerful than Magneto and we know that Thor holds back a lot, even against other super powered beings around his tier.

Not sure what's so wild about the idea that once Thor stops holding back, he overpowers Magneto for the victory.

But, then again, you really don't know anything about Thor as evidenced by your posts. That's not me being snide or trying to be funny, but rather, an honest observation. yes, thor is always holding back jake. You're absolutely right, why my ignorant self couldn't see such truth until you revealed it.

When thor is fighting alongside avengers trying to stop magneto from harming innocents, why he is merely trying to be a gentleman and not embarrass an old man like magneto...hence acting to pound away at mag's ff without avail.

jake, thanks for clearing things up for me. smile

JakeTheBank

Lol, okay, now I'm going to be snide.

You're being retarded.

Obviously Thor can choose to want to win against someone more powerful than he, ie. Odin, Zeus, Surtur, etc. and he'd still get his ass handed to him.

Unfortunately, Thor isn't portrayed as stupid. Can't say the same about how you present yourself.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yes, thor is always holding back jake. You're absolutely right, why my ignorant self couldn't see such truth until you revealed it.

When thor is fighting alongside avengers trying to stop magneto from harming innocents, why he is merely trying to be a gentleman and not embarrass an old man like magneto...hence acting to pound away at mag's ff without avail.

erm

No matter how much sarcasm you use, what's happened in comics won't change.

Thor does hold back significantly, more so than other characters because not only is he incredibly powerful with a one shot win attack, his also very versatile. Heck, one of the reasons Odin let Thor join the Avengers is so that he learns how to hold back his immense powers among weaker entities.

This isn't some new concept nor is it unique to Thor. Plenty of beings hold back, ranging from Odin to Spider-Man.

You have to be trolling, no way are you this dense.

JakeTheBank
yes, thor is always holding back jake. You're absolutely right, why my ignorant self couldn't see such truth until you revealed it.

You're being retarded.

Starscream M
If jake said this to marvel editors and writers:

This fights ends the moment Thor decides it's over.

his clown ass would be laughed off stage.

As it stands, that statement is so over the top that I think it almost merits a temp ban.

JakeTheBank
If jake said this to marvel editors and writers:

his clown ass would be laughed off stage.

As it stands, that statement is so over the top that I think it almost merits a temp ban.

When it pertains to him versus Magneto? Comics back me up, bro. Thor's more powerful than he and has the means to actively combat Magneto attempting to wrest control from Mjolnir from him. Lol.

The last sentence of your post is probably the most epic thing I've ever read, tbh. Also, I suppose, a massive and painfully obvious sign of cosmic irony if I ever witnessed one.

Starscream M
Comics back me up, bro. errr no, comics is exactly what shows that thor never has the upper ground facing magneto.

JakeTheBank
errr no, comics is exactly what shows that thor never has the upper ground facing magneto.

Except when he has. And are you going to deny that Thor is overall portrayed on a level that Magneto isn't on? Read the OP. The fact that Magneto needs to be amped to be at his absolutely most powerful state to fight Thor should raise some alarms in that brain of yours.

Starscream M
Except when he has. And are you going to deny that Thor is overall portrayed on a level that Magneto isn't on? Read the OP. The fact that Magneto needs to be amped to be at his absolutely most powerful state to fight Thor should raise some alarms in that brain of yours. the op isn't an indication that magneto needs an amp to beat thor, in fact it might make it a bit onesided

thor has encountered magneto on more than one occasion, and he has never been portrayed as the more powerful of the two....are you gonna deny that?

JakeTheBank
the op isn't an indication that magneto needs an amp to beat thor, in fact it might make it a bit onesided

thor has encountered magneto on more than one occasion, and he has never been portrayed as the more powerful of the two....are you gonna deny that?

Uh-huh. baka

Except...when he was. Magneto was introduced as, at the time, Marvel's most powerful villain. And when he first encountered Thor, designed to be Marvel's most powerful hero, once the fight had lasted long enough (and Magneto exploited the 60 second hammer enhancement) Thor promptly broke through Magneto's defenses, and gave him a speech about how Magneto would never subjugate humanity and his ass was grass, more or less. Both characters were fairly young at that time publication wise and have had plenty of time to grow, both in terms of power and character development.

And Thor, at his best, is decidedly more powerful than Magneto at his.

Starscream M

And Thor, at his best, is decidedly more powerful than Magneto at his. Magneto at his best could kill or imobilize thor with a though

JakeTheBank
Magneto at his best could kill or imobilize thor with a though

Thor at his best could vaporize or atomize Magneto with a gesture.

See what I did there?

Starscream M
Thor at his best could vaporize or atomize Magneto with a gesture.

See what I did there? yeah, you just blatantly lied. with shields up, thor cannot vaporize magneto.

JakeTheBank
yeah, you just blatantly lied. with shields up, thor cannot vaporize magneto.

You would think so, at least until Thor negated his force field or hit him with enough force to break through the force field or unleashed a blast potent enough to rip through it.

Thor's more powerful than Magneto. Not sure what there is to debate about it, tbh. Also, howzibout some scans or examples of Magneto killing or incapacitating someone on Thor's level with a stray thought?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor tosses Mjolnir through Magneto's force field, taking him out in one shot:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Mjolnir19.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Mjolnir20.jpg

vin

But seriously, while Thor is beyond Magneto power wise and so on, this would be a good fight. The master of magnetism is pretty potent, with his combination of skill and raw energy etc.

JakeTheBank
I agree it would be a good fight. The way I see the fight going down is that Magneto would likely be going all out or at least using a great deal of power from the onset of the battle while Thor was restraining himself. Erik would likely wind up forcing Thor's hand to push things to a level that Magneto can't match, which would result in Thor winning.

It's certainly not a failing on Magneto's part.

Mshinu
I agree it would be a good fight. The way I see the fight going down is that Magneto would likely be going all out or at least using a great deal of power from the onset of the battle while Thor was restraining himself. Erik would likely wind up forcing Thor's hand to push things to a level that Magneto can't match, which would result in Thor winning.

It's certainly not a failing on Magneto's part.

Point. It would be very interesting to see if Magneto could counter Thors more exotic attacks like the drain now. Mags has been using his powers in increasingly complex ways lately, like disrupting Proteus and acting as Tiamut`s nervous system. It may be a bit of a stretch, but this is Magneto at his best and Thor in his classic incarnation.

DARTH POWER

Yes he has. In their very first encounter. Whilst Magneto has never been shown to be more powerful than Thor, or even equally powerful for that matter.

The only reference to them ever being equals as far as I can remember was a quote from Magneto in Secret Wars saying something like "Out of all of you only Thor may be my equal.."

So if you want to take Eric's word for it that's up to you. But I would point out it was a bit of a biased and arrogant comment.

Bouboumaster
Thor bfr Magneto into space. The end.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor bfr Magneto into space. The end.

Wormhole.

Naija boy
Thor wins

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Thor wins no he doesn't.

Naija boy
^ the fact that you say he doesn't really indicates the opposite. But keep believing what u want. Ive no time to engage a fool such as urself that knows little about either character in this thread but feels so comfortable arguing from a point of blatant ignorance. Go bother rage.

abhilegend
Thor wins a healthy majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Thor wins 6-7/10.

Parmaniac
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Thor%20magnetism/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir34-Magnetism.jpg

cdtm
That settles it. Thor wins, with ease.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You never saw that scan before? I thought everyone had or I would have posted it.

Like I said earlier, if Thor resorts to energy absorption, Magneto simply has no real counter for it, partially because of his nature.

At least if someone like Surfer tried the tactic, Magnus is powerful and skilled enough in energy manipulation that an argument for resisting could be made.

Parmaniac
Why should Surfer have a harder time than Thor?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why should Surfer have a harder time than Thor?

Besides the fact that Mjolnir > Surfer in terms of energy absorption, at least imo, Magneto would fair better against an energy manipulator like Surfer (Phoenix, Proteus etc.) instead of a mystical object like Mjolnir.

StiltmanFTW
Magneto.

Adam Grimes
I miss Naija.

StiltmanFTW
I miss Jake.

And Stars "I'm gonna become Batman" Cream

MrMind
I miss starscream too

there were some entertaining thread back in the day like
Odin vs Zoom and Flash Deathmatch (which was later deleted for some reason like many other kmc threads, this forum is breaking down faster than my health)
and also this one of the all time great KMC thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=546764

Starscream is basically a more entertaining version of CTDM

I also miss operator and cogito, they were very knowlegable.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I miss Jake.

Same... I miss ODG as well. There's a lot of old debaters I miss. Does anyone here have ODG instgram?

StiltmanFTW
No, but I heard that ODG still posts on cbr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.