current NARUTO vs AKATSUKI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
current naruto (sage and kyuubi mode available)

take on the members of akatsuki at their height of power in one on one fights without plot, CIS is on cause it would be hard to debate them otherwise, especially naruto .

- no prep as this is chuunin exam style

- akatsuki's members and naruto will have knowledge of each other if they met before or from what they heard on-panel. naruto reading mission logs off-panel doesn't count, a brief recap from a teammate about what they did encounter on-panel does

- they fight in the dead forest kakuzu and hidan fought team 10 + kakashi in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- hidan

- juugo

- suigetsu

- konan

- sasori

- deidara

- kakuzu

- orochimaru

- sasuke

- itachi

- nagato

how does each fight go down?

TheAuraAngel
Hidan gets blitzed.

Juugo gets blitzed.

Suigetsu does not get blitzed since he can't really be hurt. Naruto will eventually win of course.

Konan might injure him but that is pushing it. He will win.

If Sasori can get poison in him, he'll win. Chances of doing so is unlikely. Naruto probably wins.

Deidara draws with him if Naruto doesn't kill him on the first hit. C0 is awesome like that. Unless Naruto can outrun him.

Kakuzu dies.

Orochimaru dies.

If Sasuke can catch him with Tsukuyomi, he will win. Though Naruto should win.

Itachi will win.

Nagato will win.

King Kandy
- hidan: Naruto utterly stomps.

- juugo: Another stomp.

- suigetsu: horrible stomp.

- konan: Naruto stomps unless she gets her prepped ocean.

- sasori: Naruto stomps

- deidara: Naruto stomps

- kakuzu: Naruto stomps

- orochimaru: Naruto should win most of the time, but, Oro has a lot of unique jutsu so maybe he has something that may be effective. Or a powerful edo summon if he has prep.

- sasuke: This is a tough one. I would give Sasuke the win right now because Naruto lacks a good response to genjutsu. The limits of Sasuke's susanoo also have yet to be tested.

- itachi: Same here.

- nagato: This is a very even match up. I would give Nagato the win though, he has too many powers especially since he can restore his youth,

Impediment
Moved to the correct forum.

psycho gundam
thanks again

Q99
Hm, yea. Beats most of them, a couple of them severely, with the Uchiha and Nagato being the ones with the best chances in the way the others noted.

NemeBro
Can Naruto uses clones in Kyuubi form? estahuh

AsbestosFlaygon
I see him having problems with the Uchiha brothers.
Their powers are too varied: Izanagi, MS, Susanoo, Tsukiyomi.
I really have doubts he could pull it off alone, unless he is in full Kyuubi mode.

Without the help of Talk no Jutsu, Nagato beats him. With ease.
What can Naruto do if Nagato spams his Konoha-leveling Shinra Tensei?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by NemeBro
Can Naruto uses clones in Kyuubi form? estahuh if he can, he can

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Kandy
- hidan: Naruto utterly stomps.

- juugo: Another stomp.

- suigetsu: horrible stomp.

- konan: Naruto stomps unless she gets her prepped ocean.

- sasori: Naruto stomps

- deidara: Naruto stomps

- kakuzu: Naruto stomps

- orochimaru: Naruto should win most of the time, but, Oro has a lot of unique jutsu so maybe he has something that may be effective. Or a powerful edo summon if he has prep.

- sasuke: This is a tough one. I would give Sasuke the win right now because Naruto lacks a good response to genjutsu. The limits of Sasuke's susanoo also have yet to be tested.

- itachi: Same here.

- nagato: This is a very even match up. I would give Nagato the win though, he has too many powers especially since he can restore his youth,

These are my responses. Since Naruto cannot go into full 9-tail mode like B, can...he has no defense against the ocean. Apparantly, going into the full tailed form, as a host, gives you massive damage immunity.

A biju blast is the same as or stronger than Konan's ocean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.