Byakuya vs Ulquiorra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
WHO WILL WIN IN THE BATTIE TILL THE DEATH

Byakuya Kuchiki the captain of the 6th Division

VS

Ulquiorra Schiffer The Espada Number 4

the battie take place in Hueco Mundo.

(You guys have No idea how bad I would love to see this fight... it a shame it never happen.. BUUUUT DAMN THIS FIGHT WOULD BE INSANE!!!!!)

SO tell me who will win

TheAuraAngel
Ulquiorra.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Ulquiorra.

menokokoro
yeah, Ulquiorra would demolish him!

King Kandy
I doubt Byakuya could even harm him.

TheAuraAngel
He'll scuff up Ulqy's hands a bit. Maybe. Assuming Ulquiorra lets him. I think he would.

King Kandy
Only if he hasn't changed form at all.

TheAuraAngel
Obviously. Ulquiorra can, probably, win this unreleased. I can't really think of any reason he'd need to. Well, he might to show the **** off.

Ulquiorra is one of my favorite Espada but that fact that he had two releases irks me.

NemeBro
Byakuya obviously wins.

Toyed with an Espada stronger than Ulquiorra was.

Ulquiorra is a joke.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Obviously. Ulquiorra can, probably, win this unreleased. I can't really think of any reason he'd need to. Well, he might to show the **** off.

Ulquiorra is one of my favorite Espada but that fact that he had two releases irks me.
Especially because the 1st was already so ridiculously powerful, the 2nd was not really distinguished. I mean he could have had the 2nd form be his only release, and it wouldn't have really changed the story much. Ichigo never even beat the first form, so the other two were just varying degrees of overkill.

JackSThor
Byakuya wins.

Samurai100
Yeah no, Byakuya isn't taking down Ulquiorra, not in a lifetime

BloodRain
Ulquiorra < Yammy < Byakuya/Kenpachi < Bankai Ichigo < Ulquiorra.

bermm

Samurai100
Nah, I severely doubt Ichigo could take on Kenny and Byakuya at the same time, two captains fighting together is a pretty potent force to be reckoned with

BloodRain
The Cap's together didn't give their all against Yammy, IMO they were dishing out as much as one full-powered captain.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by BloodRain
The Cap's together didn't give their all against Yammy, IMO they were dishing out as much as one full-powered captain.

If I recall correctly, Byakuya was using Bankai on Yammy. stick out tongue

But yeah, logic dictates that Ulquiorra should win. Could stomp Vizard Ichigo into the ground when Bankai Ichigo was enough to take out Byakuya.

BloodRain
Shikai Kenpachi < Shikai Ichigo < Bankai Byakuya = Shikai Kenpachi. :I lolbleach.

Samurai100
Shikai Ichigo got the mother of all PIS power ups in that fight, but still would have died if it wasn't for the Hollow mask

NemeBro
Yammy is by the way confirmed to indeed be the most powerful Espada, in terms of Reitsu and physical might, in the Unmasked Databook.

So Byakuya stomps. 131

Nephthys
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/194/6/b/Facepalm_ID_by_urkel8534.jpg

NemeBro
I find the notion that Ulquiorra could win unsealed even dumber.

Hey guys, face the facts: Byakuya is at the time of the Yammy fight stronger than Ichigo, as is Kenpachi. 131

Nephthys
Urrrrrrrgh! Its so inconsistent its physically painful!

Samurai100
Let's take a look at what we have, when Hichigo interfered in Ichigo's fight with Byakuya, he dominated him until Ichigo stopped him. Vizard Ichigo has fully mastered Hichigo, and Ulquiiorra dominated him in his first release, while Byakuya may have gotten stronger than Ichigo, he hasn't shown the power to utterly dominate Ichigo like Ulquiiorra did, let alone in Segunda

NemeBro
No but he showed the power to toy with an Espada much more powerful than Ulquiorra. smile

Slaanesh
Ulquiorra easily..he doesn't even need his second release..

Samurai100
To be fair, we can't judge that fight, considering a)He was fighting with Kenpachi, b) We didn't see half of the fight when Yammy got serious and c) Yammy is an entirely different kind of opponent than Ulquiorra, granted, he may be more powerful, but is also a much easier opponent for Byakuya considering their different ways of fighting.
Ulquiorra is much faster than Vizard Ichigo, should Byakuya fight him, I can easily see what happened to him in his fight with Ichigo happening a lot more

deathcon27
did everyone forget that not even aizen had seen his 2nd release ,that 2nd release actually made him by far the strongest espada plus he had instant regeneration and is very smart and can keep cool,i believe he just didnt want to be the strongest not sure excactly why but ulquiora can easily beat byakuya yammy was nothing in fact i think they let him be espada 0 just for him to stay behind thinking he was important truth is all he realy had is size and strenght but i am almost sure that regular hollow ichigo before his arrancar mask could have beat him no problem the real strong espada where 4,2,1 those where the strongest hands down i just cant believ any of u really believe that yammy is actually powerful lol hes pathetic,only reason he could touch ichigo was becuase ichigo only had partial spirit pressure and was incapable of hollofication due to the arrancar mask leaving him with a less than half strenght bankai i mean ichigos bankai can probably match any of the captians without bankai and surpasses or match a few using bankai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.