Current Hulk vs OdinForce Thor(Fist Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No BFR,This is strictly Fist Fight,

Damborgson
Do you mean king thor? Or relaunch thor?

Naija boy
Hulk would win in a fist fight.

Damborgson
Depends on the Thor. Hulk isnt beating a skyfather in a fistfight.

Naija boy
Any thor short of rkt would lose in a fist fight. Odinforce Thor, that fought rulk would get demolished. King Thor from the reigning arc, would also lose id wager if it was strictly fists. He didn't display anything to make me view him as stronger than HOTM hulk and his use of the odinforce while impressive was nowhere near a peak Odins. Iirc, he got exhausted from reconstructing the moon....

Damborgson
Originally posted by Naija boy
Any thor short of rkt would lose in a fist fight. Odinforce Thor, that fought rulk would get demolished. King Thor from the reigning arc, would also lose id wager if it was strictly fists. He didn't display anything to make me view him as stronger than HOTM hulk and his use of the odinforce while impressive was nowhere near a peak Odins. Iirc, he got exhausted from reconstructing the moon.... we need to more feats for relaunch thor before casing judgement on how a fight between the two would go. But if we use that loeb raped thor then yeah hulk would win. KT though not as wise as his father at the end of gods and men, was finally showing his skyfather status. Before that he was no skyfather. He took the destroyers head off with a single OF amped mjolnir. If he did even a similar amp to his fists, he would literally punch holes in hulk. Like zeus basically.

Horrificus
If the story is written by a decent writer WITHOUT fanboy sales pressure, Thor would win, just the way he was created to do.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
Do you mean king thor? Or relaunch thor? Relaunch Thor

Damborgson
Than hulk would probably win.

D-Block
Skyfather Thor wins

Naija boy
we need to more feats for relaunch thor before casing judgement on how a fight between the two would go. But if we use that loeb raped thor then yeah hulk would win. KT though not as wise as his father at the end of gods and men, was finally showing his skyfather status. Before that he was no skyfather. He took the destroyers head off with a single OF amped mjolnir. If he did even a similar amp to his fists, he would literally punch holes in hulk. Like zeus basically.

He took the head of the destroyer with an Odinforce amped mjolnir throw. In what was definitely his highest moment in the arc and one of those, hero finally overcome moments . I have great doubts that he could have easily generated equal force with his fists repeatedly........ Seeing as he was struggling with the desaak empowered destroyer the whole time. Quite frankly, in that arc, power levels were written down big time with him virtually entering a coma just from reconstructing the moon...and his supposedly impressive feats coming from containing a couple nukes...I personally don't see him as anywhere near Odin or Zeus for that matter.

But thats all irrelevant, since this is relaunch Thor, this isn't even a contest. HOTM hulk would destroy him in short order.

Damborgson
He took the head of the destroyer with an Odinforce amped mjolnir throw. In what was definitely his highest moment in the arc and one of those, hero finally overcome moments . I have great doubts that he could have easily generated equal force with his fists repeatedly........ Seeing as he was struggling with the desaak empowered destroyer the whole time. Quite frankly, in that arc, power levels were written down big time with him virtually entering a coma just from reconstructing the moon...and his supposedly impressive feats coming from containing a couple nukes...I personally don't see him as anywhere near Odin or Zeus for that matter.

But thats all irrelevant, since this is relaunch Thor, this isn't even a contest. HOTM hulk would destroy him in short order. He was having trouble with Desak the entire time yes but The Thor that fought Desak was no skyfather. I think we can both agree that the Thor who fought in New York and the Thor who beheaded the Destroyer are on different levels. Especially considering how easily Thor from Gods and Men was able to combine Jake Olsen and Pre Reigning Thor against his will. At the end Thor had opened up to a higher extent of the OF and was once again worthy of Mjolnir. The Thor who fought the heroes (Hulk, thing, cap, wolvy) was around trans. And when the OF was taken from him he still beat the hulk and thing to death. (I personally see that amulet as having only taken away Thor's ability to use his eye beams, other OF powers , etc..but did not take away his high strength and durability increase. Which is the only way I could see him winning that one.) So its safe to say that even without an active strength increase, KT would be hitting pretty F*cking hard. I dont see it as anything that would be out of his power range to amp to even higher levels that Zeus was at and treat Hulk like a rag doll again. I personally dont see him on Odins level either but there was no doubt he was a skyfather. Amping his fists with the OF should childs play. Hulk would be out of league against KT. Even with a fist fight.

Now that said....

I agree. Relaunch Thor would lose in a fist fight. I dont see it necessarily as a complete sh*t stomp but he would lose soundly.

DarkOdin
Odinforce Thor, If only because of the insane durability increase we seen him get in his short lived run.

1. He tanked the destoyer beam which killed his classic/current self.

2. Odinforce Thor duabilty was so high he lived Throught a blow that would of killed his classic/current self.

3. HE also took a directed hit from an amped version of stormbreaker to the chest we no damaged.

As for rulk he beat him twice since plus the fact that rulk at the time was capable of beating down a watcher and absorbing energy plus punking SS.

Not too mention that current Thor that was weakened from his wounds from the world tree, getting atatcked from the Serpants minion plus the sepants own blast managed to kill amped thing and beat ampped Hulk who power level should be above current hulk level. This was all down from a current Thor who is weaker then Odinforce Thor. The Odinfroce is a huge amp for a guy who is already consider high herald.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Odinforce Thor, If only because of the insane durability increase we seen him get in his short lived run.

1. He tanked the destoyer beam which killed his classic/current self.

2. Odinforce Thor duabilty was so high he lived Throught a blow that would of killed his classic/current self.

3. HE also took a directed hit from an amped version of stormbreaker to the chest we no damaged.

As for rulk he beat him twice since plus the fact that rulk at the time was capable of beating down a watcher and absorbing energy plus punking SS.

Not too mention that current Thor that was weakened from his wounds from the world tree, getting atatcked from the Serpants minion plus the sepants own blast managed to kill amped thing and beat ampped Hulk who power level should be above current hulk level. This was all down from a current Thor who is weaker then Odinforce Thor. The Odinfroce is a huge amp for a guy who is already consider high herald. Energy blasts has nothing to do with physical blunt force trauma. This is a fist fight dude.
Also,
WWH>=Rulk
Current Hulk >>>>>>WWH

This fight is a spite stomp.

Nihilist
Thor wins.

Really the Hulk stupidity is getting out of hand.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thor wins.

Really the Hulk stupidity is getting out of hand.

What physical feats that Odin Force Thor has (besides getting rocked by Rulk) to prove he won't get killed in a matter of moments against HOTM Hulk?

Nihilist
Originally posted by h1a8
What physical feats that Odin Force Thor has (besides getting rocked by Rulk) to prove he won't get killed in a matter of moments against HOTM Hulk? Taking a hit from Bor (a skyfather) that would have killed classic Thor in one shot.

No you tell me who this Hulk beat who was worth any mention.

DarkOdin
Energy blasts has nothing to do with physical blunt force trauma. This is a fist fight dude.
Also,
WWH>=Rulk
Current Hulk >>>>>>WWH

This fight is a spite stomp. Using your failed logic.

Current Thor beat current amped WWH

OdinforceThor >>> current Tho >>>ampedWWH >>>WWH

Current Hulk >>>>>>WWH Not sure how this works since i don't think we seen current Hulk do anything yet

h1a8
Taking a hit from Bor (a skyfather) that would have killed classic Thor in one shot.

No you tell me who this Hulk beat who was worth any mention. WBH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bor in strength

WBH would break Thor like a weak twig.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Using your failed logic.

Current Thor beat current amped WWH

OdinforceThor >>> current Tho >>>ampedWWH >>>WWH

Current Hulk >>>>>>WWH Not sure how this works since i don't think we seen current Hulk do anything yet

Current Thor didn't beat ANY version of Hulk in a fist fight. Everything else you said is irrelevant.

JakeTheBank
WBH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bor in strength

WBH would break Thor like a weak twig.

That's based on...nothing really.

With a single strike, not even a flush one, he was capable of delivering a blow which would have one shot killed Thor had it not been for the Odin Force. No Hulk has ever come close to being able to pull such a feat off of as that.

At best, I can see WBH being Bor's superior in terms of sheer strength, but he's not going to blow him completely out of the water.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That's based on...nothing really.

With a single strike, not even a flush one, he was capable of delivering a blow which would have one shot killed Thor had it not been for the Odin Force. No Hulk has ever come close to being able to pull such a feat off of as that.

At best, I can see WBH being Bor's superior in terms of sheer strength, but he's not going to blow him completely out of the water. hyperbole...please look it up.

bor was the most overhyped piece of old fart in recent memory. his fight with thor barely destroyed a city block. he is nothing to WWH.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
hyperbole...please look it up.

bor was the most overhyped piece of old fart in recent memory. his fight with thor barely destroyed a city block. he is nothing to WWH.

Lol? Thor suffering broken ribs and proclaiming that had it not been for the Odin Force, he surely would have died =/= hyperbole.

Collateral damage =/= a proper indicator for someone's power level. That kind of nonsense is what makes people cream themselves for Gladiator's "planet busting" feat and think he's >>>> High Heralds.

Starscream M
Lol? Thor suffering broken ribs and proclaiming that had it not been for the Odin Force, he surely would have died =/= hyperbole.
no it is hyperbole, and of the worst kind I might add...how in the phuck would thor be able to assess that he would've died had it not been odin force, he can't.

bor didn't actually DO anything beyond what WWH could do. And losing to thor was certainly not a bright point on his resume. bor was a low herald at best in my estimation.

JakeTheBank
no it is hyperbole, and of the worst kind I might add...how in the phuck would thor be able to assess that he would've died had it not been odin force, he can't.

bor didn't actually DO anything beyond what WWH could do. And losing to thor was certainly not a bright point on his resume. bor was a low herald at best in my estimation.

Because the Odin Force grants him an enhanced sense of awareness? And Thor knows what could kill him? That's a really silly question at best.

The second paragraph is just ridiculous.

Starscream M
Because the Odin Force grants him an enhanced sense of awareness? And Thor knows what could kill him? That's a really silly question at best.

The second paragraph is just ridiculous. oh stop it...that was just thor's version of superman's constant 'that's the hardest I've ever been hit' every time writers need to build up a new villain

you just don't have a rebuttal.

JakeTheBank
oh stop it...that was just thor's version of superman's constant 'that's the hardest I've ever been hit' every time writers need to build up a new villain

you just don't have a rebuttal.

Well, you don't read or know anything of value when it comes to Thor, so your interpretation means jack to me, tbh.

What's there to say? You said Bor is low Herald at best. What can I say to that comment?

Damborgson

What's there to say? You said Bor is low Herald at best. What can I say to that comment? "http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif" that came to mind.

Starscream M
jake, I have read alot of thor. he is one of my top 5 favorite heroes, so I actually do know quite alot about him.

Starscream M
"http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif" that came to mind. bor was not impressive and did nothing to deserve high herald status

Damborgson
bor was not impressive and did nothing to deserve high herald status What do you see Thor as powerwise then?

He broke OF Thor's ribs with a single shot, matched him in strength, and brought him to his knees with lightning. You think he's low herald somehow?

Starscream M
What do you see Thor as powerwise then?

He broke OF Thor's ribs with a single shot, matched him in strength, and brought him to his knees with lightning. You think he's low herald somehow? thor's high herald. i think bor was weaker than thor.

maybe midherald.

Damborgson
thor's high herald. i think bor was weaker than thor.

maybe midherald. OF Thor when fighting Bor was above high herald. Otherwise the amp would have been irrelevant. And Thor's words even if you consider them hyperbole count for something. To me theres a difference between obvious overhyping of an attack like the example you used earlier, and when a character flat out admits that would have killed him if it hadnt been for the amp. I'm assuming that was JMS trying to convey how strong Bor really was. Going by that statement, I'm putting him at Trans.

Making progress

OneDumbG0

maybe midherald. Epic phail.

What mid herald would have killed an amped Thor were it not for he amp? What mid herald pushes an amped Thor to the limit more than the Destroyer does? What mid herald threatens the Earth with his power simply by powering up? What mid herald is an amped Thor shattering Mjolnir on when he hits flush? What mid herald creates the Disir?

DickBlazer
Current hulk wins

Naija boy
He was having trouble with Desak the entire time yes but The Thor that fought Desak was no skyfather. I think we can both agree that the Thor who fought in New York and the Thor who beheaded the Destroyer are on different levels. Especially considering how easily Thor from Gods and Men was able to combine Jake Olsen and Pre Reigning Thor against his will. At the end Thor had opened up to a higher extent of the OF and was once again worthy of Mjolnir. The Thor who fought the heroes (Hulk, thing, cap, wolvy) was around trans. And when the OF was taken from him he still beat the hulk and thing to death. (I personally see that amulet as having only taken away Thor's ability to use his eye beams, other OF powers , etc..but did not take away his high strength and durability increase. Which is the only way I could see him winning that one.) So its safe to say that even without an active strength increase, KT would be hitting pretty F*cking hard. I dont see it as anything that would be out of his power range to amp to even higher levels that Zeus was at and treat Hulk like a rag doll again. I personally dont see him on Odins level either but there was no doubt he was a skyfather. Amping his fists with the OF should childs play. Hulk would be out of league against KT. Even with a fist fight.

Now that said....

I agree. Relaunch Thor would lose in a fist fight. I dont see it necessarily as a complete sh*t stomp but he would lose soundly.

If the Thor who fought at the end was truly a skyfather, then yeah id agree, that he could take even this hulk via amping. And if at the end he truly had opened up to a higher level of the Odinforce and was operating the level an Odinforce wielder should have been the whole time then yeah he would beat hulk. IM just sorta doubtful, that that epiphany he came to resulted in such a huge spike in power and wasnt simply the typical hero overcoming (both moral, and physical challenges) moments too often seen in comics.Hence i find it iffy to think that from that point on he could easily replicate such hits repeatedly....with his fists none the less. For the sake of argument however ill rephrase;

KT at any point before his Desaak epiphany at the end loses in a fist fight.

Relaunch thor loses as well

Edit...That is if we are using HOTM hulk as Current hulk.

Cogito

maybe midherald.

mmm

facepalm2

Nihilist
WBH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bor in strength

WBH would break Thor like a weak twig. BS, care to back that with any proof other than your usual rabid speculation.

Rage.Of.Olympus
hyperbole...please look it up.

All out Sentry and World War Hulk destroyed a few buildings.

All out, non holding back, Heart of the Monster World Breaker Hulk who was amped by a Gamma Bomb stomped and beat on Fing Fang Foom. His exact equal Red-She Hulk who was similarly amped was joining in. Their attacks barely left a crater IIRC.

I guess World Breaker Hulk is weaksauce, just like whatever planetary bodies he destroyed in the Dark Dimension. Must have been made of the same mushy stuff as the world Gladiator destroyed.

You =/= Logical

maybe midherald.
bor was not impressive and did nothing to deserve high herald status

facepalm

Sometimes I wish stupidity was a bannable offense.

jake, I have read alot of thor. he is one of my top 5 favorite heroes, so I actually do know quite alot about him.

You're so full of it.

-----------------

Rebirth Thor vs. current Hulk - It would go down like a match with regular Thor unless he operated on the same level as he did against Bor.

King Thor vs. Current Hulk - Thor.

Rune King Thor vs. Current Hulk - Lawl.

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Epic phail.

What mid herald would have killed an amped Thor were it not for he amp? What mid herald pushes an amped Thor to the limit more than the Destroyer does? What mid herald threatens the Earth with his power simply by powering up? What mid herald is an amped Thor shattering Mjolnir on when he hits flush? What mid herald creates the Disir? the midherald that gets killed by thor...

h1a8
BS, care to back that with any proof other than your usual rabid speculation.

Let me see, we have Hulk being not fazed by beings 1000x their normal strength. And at their normal strength would definitely effect Thor with blows. OF Thor although more durable wasn't shown to be anywhere near 1000x more durable. Even if he was then WBH still treated the 1000x stronger beings like insects.

The mere fact that WBH fists collides with Thor's face would probably kill Thor. Not only by the power of the strike but by the energy protruding from his body.

Also we have Nul, an arguable weaker Hulk, break Uru hammers with his bare hands, and break through adamantium weave.

The obvious portrayal of both makes it clear that WBH>Bor in strength. Only a fool or troll would argue otherwise.

I would say that Bor was high herald at worst and trans at best. He was definitely no skyfather though.

With that said, Current Hulk is far above both in strength. And since this is a fist fight then it should be clear that Hulk wins. Who disagrees?

I would say that Bor was high herald at worst and trans at best. He was definitely no skyfather though.

With that said, Current Hulk is far above both in strength. And since this is a fist fight then it should be clear that Hulk wins. Who disagrees?

cdtm
Any thor short of rkt would lose in a fist fight. Odinforce Thor, that fought rulk would get demolished.

Stopped reading here.

Loeb Force PIS, and didn't Loeb even try backpeddling by citing Rulks energy absorbing ability to appease fan outrage?

I mean, come on, Rulk was even dragging Thor around by his hammer, it was ridiculous.

h1a8
Originally posted by cdtm
Stopped reading here.

Loeb Force PIS, and didn't Loeb even try backpeddling by citing Rulks energy absorbing ability to appease fan outrage?

I mean, come on, Rulk was even dragging Thor around by his hammer, it was ridiculous.

It wasn't ridiculous. I wouldn't say PIS either since RULK has other feats comparable.

It actually makes more sense that Rulk did what he did without the use of energy absorption power since RULK is based off WWH and in HOTM Hulk confessed that he greatly held back as WWH. Rulk who has the same power didn't hold back as much and is the reason why he did what he did to Thor.

cdtm
The Hulk that beat Rulk should never manhandle Odinforce Thor.

Damborgson
If the Thor who fought at the end was truly a skyfather, then yeah id agree, that he could take even this hulk via amping. And if at the end he truly had opened up to a higher level of the Odinforce and was operating the level an Odinforce wielder should have been the whole time then yeah he would beat hulk. IM just sorta doubtful, that that epiphany he came to resulted in such a huge spike in power and wasnt simply the typical hero overcoming (both moral, and physical challenges) moments too often seen in comics.Hence i find it iffy to think that from that point on he could easily replicate such hits repeatedly....with his fists none the less. For the sake of argument however ill rephrase;

KT at any point before his Desaak epiphany at the end loses in a fist fight.

Relaunch thor loses as well

Edit...That is if we are using HOTM hulk as Current hulk.

It had to be a huge spike in power imo since Pre Reigning Thor got stomped by Desak while having Mjolnir. Plus he let loose a huge OF blast "the power of all hells combined" (probably hyperbole but still really powerful) and it didnt do jack to Desak except make him smile. So to be able to strike the destroyer with enough power to take its head off...well thats a seriously high amount of power that he gained there at the end. And even if he could replicate the same power onto his fists for whatever reason(which he should be able to), even a similarly placed amp onto him being would be more than enough to give hulk devastating blows. Especially considering how Desak was "immune" to the magic of the gods.

But if KT stays at like his physical strength levels that he fought ThorBuster in then yeah he probably loses I guess. He needs to amp.

DarkOdin

maybe midherald. Thats is just plain stupid....

Classic/current Thor is high herald.

Odinforce Thor that fought Bor was greater then his classic/current self. Bor more or less was equal to odinforce Thor .

Odinforce Thor tanked a shot that would of killed him destoryer blast. With no harm to himself.

Bor on the other hand broke his ribs.

BOr did more damage to Odinforce Thor then a blast from DEstoryer which killed him in the past.

So there is evidence that shows that Bor could Kill/ Classic/current Thor

OneDumbG0
the midherald that gets killed by thor... Amped Thor. So if you're beaten by unamped Thor, you're midherald? Do you know how many foes he's beaten/killed that are far more powerful than he was? Don't be so ignorant.

Starscream M
Amped Thor. So if you're beaten by unamped Thor, you're midherald? Do you know how many foes he's beaten/killed that are far more powerful than he was? Don't be so ignorant. you can't beat someone far more powerful (unless a plot device was involved)

if you beat someone fair, then you're more powerful

OneDumbG0
you can't beat someone far more powerful (unless a plot device was involved)

if you beat someone fair, then you're more powerful ... because a hero beating someone who is far more powerful has never happened in comics. Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Don't be so ignorant.

Starscream M
this isn't comics, ODG. this is forum fight, where the hero doesn't get the auto win because good guy has to win.

here, on KMC, we debate PIS free. If a hero won without PIS, then he is the more powerful, or perhaps he outsmarted...there has to be a reason for a weaker character to win in a fight.

OneDumbG0
this isn't comics, ODG. this is forum fight, where the hero doesn't get the auto win because good guy has to win.

here, on KMC, we debate PIS free. If a hero won without PIS, then he is the more powerful, or perhaps he outsmarted...there has to be a reason for a weaker character to win in a fight. This is a forum fight involving comics characters. And a hero defeating someone more powerful than them doesn't automatically render it a story-mandated editorial decision.

There is no KMC rule that says we should automatically place any character defeated by another on the tier lower than they are... because of your clownish reasoning that being defeated can only mean 1. relative inferiority, 2. outsmarting, or 3. PIS that never happened.Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Don't be so ignorant.

Starscream M
so then according to you, beating someone doesn't mean much since we shouldn't extrapolate relative standings from that

you're really living up to your namesake erm

OneDumbG0
so then according to you, beating someone doesn't mean much since we shouldn't extrapolate relative standings from that

you're really living up to your namesake erm Stop moving the goalposts. "meaning much" =/= "meaning they automatically are placed in a lower tier." I know what beating someone means. I know that it carries import. But it doesn't come close to what you want it to mean in your narrow-minded opinion. Stop moving the goalposts.

And take your quaneuvers elsewhere. You don't have the subtlety required to keep it going for more than 1 post. Let's return to how moronic your reasoning is: According to you, Punisher and Daredevil splitting 2 fights where they both win one, means they both move down a tier. Punisher beats Daredevil, Daredevil is "now below street." Daredevil beats Punisher next, then somehow Punisher should be "below street twice over, since Daredevil had already moved down a tier... by losing once before... to Punisher."

Stop acting like KMC forum hypotheticals about comic book fights involving comic book characters shouldn't be informed by what happens in comics. Or, more accurately, stop acting like I can't completely expose your narrow-sighted rhetoric through common sense because I'm somehow not allowed to reference the very thing we're talking about, i.e., comics.

Starscream M
I never said anytime someone beats someone, they move down a tier you clown.

You extrapolated that nonsense yourself.

I do say that if you lose to someone (barring exigent circumstances) that you are probably less powerful.

In my opinion bor is less powerful than thor. I didn't move him down a tier, he's still herald, just not on the highend of the spectrum.

Kapish?!

OneDumbG0
I never said anytime someone beats someone, they move down a tier you clown.

You extrapolated that nonsense yourself. Yeah, just that Bor should be midherald because Thor beat him. Like Thor hasn't beaten dozens of foes more powerful than him. Christ.

Through your nonsensical rhetoric. You don't like how your absolutist nonsense pans out, drop it... or slowly walk away from it, like so with the flimsy qualifiers, "brring exigent," "probably less powerful": Originally posted by Starscream M
I do say that if you lose to someone (barring exigent circumstances) that you are probably less powerful.

In my opinion bor is less powerful than thor. I didn't move him down a tier, he's still herald, just not on the highend of the spectrum.

Kapish?! You acted like it was a rule. To support your ridiculed statement that Bor was midherald "since Thor killed him." And then you acted like my referencing what commonly happens in comics violates some other made up rule that "this isn't comics, it's KMC."

In my opinion, your opinion is retarded and you're upset at how plainly true that is.

Kapish?!

Starscream M
pls quote me the part where I said or acted like it was a rule...

OneDumbG0
^ pls quote yourself where you said anything sensical or acted like you had any sense...

Because this is all I've seen: Originally posted by Starscream M
his fight with thor barely destroyed a city block. he is nothing to WWH.

---

bor was a low herald at best in my estimation.

---

bor was not impressive and did nothing to deserve high herald status

---

maybe midherald.

---

you can't beat someone far more powerful (unless a plot device was involved)

---

here, on KMC, we debate PIS free. If a hero won without PIS, then he is the more powerful, or perhaps he outsmarted...there has to be a reason for a weaker character to win in a fight. Snide comments aside, the answer to your inane question is found in the last two statements. I'm not your biographer, stop getting me to restate what you said.

Starscream M
thx...like i figured, you were speaking outta your ass

nowhere did i say that if you lose a fight, you drop a tier. now go put on your clownshoes.

OneDumbG0
Yeah, just that Bor should be midherald because Thor beat him. Like Thor hasn't beaten dozens of foes more powerful than him. Christ.

Through your nonsensical rhetoric. You don't like how your absolutist nonsense pans out, drop it... or slowly walk away from it, like so with the flimsy qualifiers, "brring exigent," "probably less powerful":

You acted like it was a rule. To support your ridiculed statement that Bor was midherald "since Thor killed him." And then you acted like my referencing what commonly happens in comics violates some other made up rule that "this isn't comics, it's KMC."

In my opinion, your opinion is retarded and you're upset at how plainly true that is.

Kapish?! Thanks for running away from the inane consequences of your narrow minded reasoning. Your backtracking and tripping over yourself this entire thread is evident of the foolishness with which you approached your "estimation" that Bor was lowmidherald... because he lost to Thor (who cares about all the feats you completely ignored).

Now gtfo. In case you haven't noticed, nobody gave the slightest credence to the sh1t you panhandled in this thread.

Starscream M
Thanks for running away from the inane consequences of your narrow minded reasoning. Your backtracking and tripping over yourself this entire thread is evident of the foolishness with which you approached your "estimation" that Bor was lowmidherald... because he lost to Thor (who cares about all the feats you completely ignored).
. all the feats? such as what...cracking thor's rib?

Damborgson
the midherald that gets killed by thor... I dont think you truly believe that. Not to sound like I'm talking down to you or something, but I think you said it then relized you were way off and now just dont want to go back on your word. Truth is you'd be more respected for putting Bor at his appropriate level then trying to stick to your not well thought out decision. Like I said I'm not trying the "holier than thou" schtick but the fact of the matter is Bor is above Herald. Or at a bare minimum high herald.

Starscream M
I dont think you truly believe that. Not to sound like I'm talking down to you or something, but I think you said it then relized you were way off and now just dont want to go back on your word. Truth is you'd be more respected for putting Bor at his appropriate level then trying to stick to your not well thought out decision. Like I said I'm not trying the "holier than thou" schtick but the fact of the matter is Bor is above Herald. Or at a bare minimum high herald. thing is I put thor at high herald, hence I would put bor below it

I dont believe of thor was skyfather as some feel

OneDumbG0
all the feats? such as what...cracking thor's rib? This is on the second page, in direct response to your initial post. Originally posted by OneDumbG0
What mid herald would have killed an amped Thor were it not for he amp? What mid herald pushes an amped Thor to the limit more than the Destroyer does? What mid herald threatens the Earth with his power simply by powering up? What mid herald is an amped Thor shattering Mjolnir on when he hits flush? What mid herald creates the Disir? I shouldn't have to repeat myself. I'm not your teacher, and you're only acting like you have a learning disability, you aren't actually retarded. READ.

Starscream M
This is on the second page, in direct response to your initial post. I shouldn't have to repeat myself. I'm not your teacher, and you're only acting like you have a learning disability, you aren't actually retarded. READ. wow...thats a whole shitload of feats....all relating to one encounter with thor....whom rulk b1tched. I guess rulk is a super skyfather according to you then! eek!

Damborgson
thing is I put thor at high herald, hence I would put bor below it

I dont believe of thor was skyfather as some feel I don't think he was skyfather either. He was trans. At least when he fought Bor.

OneDumbG0
wow...thats a whole shitload of feats....all relating to one encounter with thor....whom rulk b1tched. I guess rulk is a super skyfather according to you then! eek! First: how does Bor creating the Disir relate to his fight with Thor? Phucking christ. Second: Hey, guess what? I already clowned your Rulk schtick and you already admitted the import of the Bor/Destroyer comparison in this thread from earlier this year: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=545582&pagenumber=2 Originally posted by Starscream M
what did he do to indicate he was much more powerful than thor? aside from non-battle feats...

I mean, rulk handled him like a ragdoll. he was taken down by osborn and some b-level goons. what did he do to convince you he was much more powerful than regular thor? Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Typical sh1tty straw-man. Rulk handled Grandmaster and Uatu like a ragdoll too. Nice argument.

Since when does normal Thor recreate Asgard out of nothing? Since when does normal Thor take down the Destroyer on his own? Much less survive the Destroyer? Originally posted by Starscream M
i guess the destroyer fight was impressive...although destroyer is kinda inconsistent You're not a retarded parrot. Stop repeating retarded arguments that have already been dealt with severely. If all you're going to do is walk away from a thread and restart this sh1t somewhere else and act like you've got anything new to say, you're both unoriginal and unworthy of my effort.

Agree to disagree (with your retarded arguments).

JakeTheBank
Lol.

Glad I was at work when this shit was going down.

abhilegend
Wow, I never knew that Bor was a mid-herald.rofl

Rage.Of.Olympus
F*cking Starscream.

Horrificus
Thor wins.

Really the Hulk stupidity is getting out of hand. Agreed.

Naija boy
Originally posted by cdtm
Stopped reading here.

Just to clarify in not talking about the hulk that fought rulk but rather wbh. The whole loeb thing could be called pis I guess but regardless of that rebirth Thor Showed nothing to put him physically on the level of wbh or even close to it.

akhenaten
Bor mid herald? Thor himself stated that without the odin force he would be dead, a mid herald that can kill thor with a single punch? even trans guys cant do it , guys like thanos or Kurse who is 4 times stronger than thor all went blow for blow with him , but killing thor with 1 hit? Bor is a skyfather

Rulk was able to defeat Odin force thor in the first fight due to the fact he was absorbing his own energy so that was Rulk Amped on odin force ,later on thor still beats the living hell out of him

can you till me how much of the odin force thor had when fighting rulk and when fighting bor? i can easily say he had more odin power when facing bor than rulk but it doesnt matter since there is a context behind the rulk fight

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
F*cking Starscream. His ignorance is offending

carver9
Originally posted by akhenaten
Bor mid herald? Thor himself stated that without the odin force he would be dead, a mid herald that can kill thor with a single punch? even trans guys cant do it , guys like thanos or Kurse who is 4 times stronger than thor all went blow for blow with him , but killing thor with 1 hit? Bor is a skyfather

Rulk was able to defeat Odin force thor in the first fight due to the fact he was absorbing his own energy so that was Rulk Amped on odin force ,later on thor still beats the living hell out of him

can you till me how much of the odin force thor had when fighting rulk and when fighting bor? i can easily say he had more odin power when facing bor than rulk but it doesnt matter since there is a context behind the rulk fight

You want to know a secret. Rulk tried the same tactic that he used on OF Thor on WWH at a higher level and he failed. He pulled all the strings out...hell, he hit Hulk so hard that it created a nuclear explosion and WWH still toyed with him and took him out with a thunderclap. That's a non-powered up Hulk (referring to WBH). That right there shows a power difference. Rulk couldn't establish enough power via absorption to even fatigue WWH and still got stomped whereas he basically tanked everything OF Thor threw at him and also crushed him during the process.

WBH isn't even needed. WWH wins this 7/10.

As for Bor being low to mid Herald...oh hell nawl. Bor was operating at MINIMUM to low to mid trans power wise.

DARTH POWER
^ Good to see you back Carver. Hulk threads have been pretty boring without you wink

abhilegend
He just forgot that in the same comic run Iron man was beating rulk. It was hulk 27 or 28 IIRC.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
You want to know a secret. Rulk tried the same tactic that he used on OF Thor on WWH at a higher level and he failed. He pulled all the strings out...hell, he hit Hulk so hard that it created a nuclear explosion and WWH still toyed with him and took him out with a thunderclap. That's a non-powered up Hulk (referring to WBH). That right there shows a power difference. Rulk couldn't establish enough power via absorption to even fatigue WWH and still got stomped whereas he basically tanked everything OF Thor threw at him and also crushed him during the process.

WBH isn't even needed. WWH wins this 7/10.

As for Bor being low to mid Herald...oh hell nawl. Bor was operating at MINIMUM to low to mid trans power wise. So what? The attack worked on Thor but not Hulk it doesn't mean Hulk is automatically more powerful. Thor smashes Hulks brain in he already beat a amped WWH without the odinforce and while weakened erm

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
So what? The attack worked on Thor but not Hulk it doesn't mean Hulk is automatically more powerful. Thor smashes Hulks brain in he already beat a amped WWH without the odinforce and while weakened erm

Nul proved nothing to be on WWH level. I already debunked that stance anyways. Even if it was true, Thor did "nothing" to Nul but bfr him. If that is the only thing you can come up with, "Thor bfring Hulk to pull a win", then yeah, I agree. The sad thing is, Thor admitted he can't hang with Hulk in that same issue and fatigued himself hitting him with Mjlonir and koed himself colliding with Hulk chest.

You can't hang with me bro.

Nihilist
OF Thor wins.

Killing Bor with one hit, tanking the destroyers blast and splitting a entire african region in 2 with a casual strike make him to much for Hulk

carver9
WBH wins.

Tanking without a scratch, planet exploding on him. Bull dozing through a high Herald attack without even feeling it. Standing in one area without even noticing it, taking punching from 2 beings that is equal to Savage Hulk strength wise and also tanking blast from one being that cripple Surfer with energy output.

Being strong enough to destroy a planet along with nearby planets without even touching the surface of anything. Mere shockwaves from his hide colliding with someone of equal power destroyed everything. Strength being so uncontrollable that he can't even take a walk in the park with normal footsteps without breaking a planet in half.

WBH stomps with a couple of well placed hits.

OWNED.

JakeTheBank
You remember that Bor powering up was enough to endanger the planet, right?

Damborgson
Before he powered up he was already hitting with enough force to kill high hetald with his axe spear or whatever it was.

carver9
You remember that Bor powering up was enough to endanger the planet, right?

I never said Bor couldn't destroy a planet and him powering up is different than what Hulk has performed with a mere footstep.

carver9
Before he powered up he was already hitting with enough force to kill high hetald with his axe spear or whatever it was.

A holding back Hulk already hit a high Herald with enough force that "killed him".

JakeTheBank
I never said Bor couldn't destroy a planet and him powering up is different than what Hulk has performed with a mere footstep.

Taking a footstep and leveling a great deal of the country is impressive.

Powering up and simply willing your energies to pour forth and that action alone being capable of destroying the planet is more so, imo.

It would be like Goku blowing up Earth simply by going Super Saiyan, to put it in terms I'm sure you'll get.

Damborgson
A holding back Hulk already hit a high Herald with enough force that "killed him". with one shot? As far as I know before hulk used his weapon against him Arm wasnt to terribly hurt. Besides Thor>Arm in durability and damage soak

Damborgson
Btw are you officially back Carver? Or are you just staying for a while?

carver9
Taking a footstep and leveling a great deal of the country is impressive.

Powering up and simply willing your energies to pour forth and that action alone being capable of destroying the planet is more so, imo.

It would be like Goku blowing up Earth simply by going Super Saiyan, to put it in terms I'm sure you'll get.

I'm referring tko what actually happened. WBH destroyed a planet though which again, is more impressive than what Bor did. Bor showing was more on energy output than anything physical. His most impressive physical showing is the statement of him being capable of killing Thor with a single hit but shockwaves from Hulk alone was melting surrounding Heralds around him.

Bor is q physical beast but Hulk is greater.

iceman24567
Nul proved nothing to be on WWH level. I already debunked that stance anyways. Even if it was true, Thor did "nothing" to Nul but bfr him. If that is the only thing you can come up with, "Thor bfring Hulk to pull a win", then yeah, I agree. The sad thing is, Thor admitted he can't hang with Hulk in that same issue and fatigued himself hitting him with Mjlonir and koed himself colliding with Hulk chest.

You can't hang with me bro. Pathetic Nul tanked everything the Avengers had then out fought a pissed off Thor afterwards he casually owned the Vampire nation you low balling Nul is laughable take a seat old man

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Pathetic Nul tanked everything the Avengers had then out fought a pissed off Thor afterwards he casually owned the Vampire nation you low balling Nul is laughable take a seat old man

Lol...da**, did you just call me old man?

Nul didn't tank everything the Avengers threw at him...you must forgot that scene or didn't see the scene between him and Spider Woman?

Lol...WWH fart would destroy the Vampire Nation. Hulk beating Zom Strange is enough proof that he would rape the Vampire Nation. WWH had the entire planet on lock down...the Vampire Nation would have died if they tried to confront WWH. What would they do that a prepped Reed, Ironman, and Professor X couldn't do?

Nul was hellava powerful but he is no WWH and he sure as hell isn't WBH.

carver9
Btw are you officially back Carver? Or are you just staying for a while?

It's temporary and I disagree with your last post before this.

Damborgson
It's temporary and I disagree with your last post before this. alright. Why? He was still fine and smiling after WB uppercut him and smashed him into the ground. It when he got hit by his own power that he really started getting F*ed up.

carver9
alright. Why? He was still fine and smiling after WB uppercut him and smashed him into the ground. It when he got hit by his own power that he really started getting F*ed up.

Because Hulk didn't get serious until Armageddon attacked Betty. That's when he got his skull cracked.

Damborgson
Because Hulk didn't get serious until Armageddon attacked Betty. That's when he got his skull cracked. his cousin and best friend were dying infront of him. He was serious from the start. He blasted arm with power enough to burn his face off.I think it's fairly obvious he was serious from the start. He was already horribly injured when he got killed. The majority of the damage coming from his own attack.

Nihilist
OF Thor wins.

Killing Bor with one hit, tanking the destroyers blast and splitting a entire african region in 2 with a casual strike make him to much for Hulk

ozz81
O.F.T

h1a8

Nothing Thor did proves he can withstand a single blow from a non holding back current Hulk without dying.

A single casual stomp on the ground would put Thor's life in jeopardy.

JakeTheBank
Nothing Thor did proves he can withstand a single blow from a non holding back current Hulk without dying.

Based on what?

iceman24567
Based on what? Stupidity

Diesldude

Whats up Carver. LOL

Naija boy
his cousin and best friend were dying infront of him. He was serious from the start. He blasted arm with power enough to burn his face off.I think it's fairly obvious he was serious from the start. He was already horribly injured when he got killed. The majority of the damage coming from his own attack.

He was serious from the start yes, but using a very small portion of his strength as the comic made clear.Fact is, when he got serious, Armageddon ( as well as the rest of the planet and damaged a nearby moon)got vaporised via the shockwaves from an impact which happened hundreds of feet in the air.......he would thus have absolutely no chance of making past one direct blow from hulk when he stopped holding back, as that would be much much much much more powerful.

carver9
He was serious from the start yes, but using a very small portion of his strength as the comic made clear.Fact is, when he got serious, Armageddon ( as well as the rest of the planet and damaged a nearby moon)got vaporised via the shockwaves from an impact which happened hundreds of feet in the air.......he would thus have absolutely no chance of making past one direct blow from hulk when he stopped holding back, as that would be much much much much more powerful.

Pretty much.

carver9
N/a

Nihilist

A single casual stomp on the ground would put Thor's life in jeopardy. You are thee most retarded poster ever, seriously.

Damborgson
He was serious from the start yes, but using a very small portion of his strength as the comic made clear.Fact is, when he got serious, Armageddon ( as well as the rest of the planet and damaged a nearby moon)got vaporised via the shockwaves from an impact which happened hundreds of feet in the air.......he would thus have absolutely no chance of making past one direct blow from hulk when he stopped holding back, as that would be much much much much more powerful. this is true. Though I'd argue that if the hulk that fought Arm and another being with equal strength to him were to collide it would have similar effects on the Earth. Even if they were still holding back.

Damborgson
You are thee most retarded poster ever, seriously. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.