Reed "I can defeat anyone or anything" Richards vs Bruce "The Batgod" Wayne...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this senario, these two nigh unstoppable forces of pure PIS dont face off against each other directly, but rather they both take on TOAA individually...

TOAA is planning to permanently destroy the Earth in 24 hours...

Both of these guys (who both are M-Bodies of the PIS Force) have these 24 hours to prepare a way to stop GOD from accomplishing its goal...

Which of these titans has the best chance of defeating GOD?

Utrigita
batkick.

Mshinu
They both do it, Bruce with his bat-anti-supreme-being spray and Reed with his defeat-the-allmighty-gizmo. However it can be argued Batman don`t need the prep since he got the spray on his belt, while Reed must get the gizmo from his closet.

AsbestosFlaygon
TOAA loses via PIS

MF DELPH
I'd say Reed has the better chance, though Bruce is the better combat strategist.

Power Cosmic II
reed probably has the better chance. but the second his family becomes compromised in some way he'll fold.

bruce is relentless....might go with him.

zopzop
Reed Richards wins and it's not even close. What has Bat God done that can compare to the following :

a) Rogue Celestials were rampaging in the Council of Reeds subspace, they killed multiple IG bearers and laughed off attacks from the Starbrand!, yet Reed pulls a random weapon of his out of the closet and destroys one of them, they flee. Random Reed weapon >>>>>>>>>>>>IG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Starbrand

b) Reed has destroyed (some say BFRed) the M-body of the LT, the second in command to TOAA. Only the HotU has ever been able to accomplish this. Reed = TOAA. Even to those who say he "only" BFRed him, how the fxxk do you BFR someone who is omnipresent? Reed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logic.

c) Some say Doom is one of the greatest threats and keenest minds in the universe (a prep God on the level of Batman), yet the Council of Reeds pwned multiple alt reality versions of Doom and lobotomized them into drooling idiots, proving Reed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Doom (and hence Batman).

d) Reed's spawn, Franklin, is a reality warping, pocket universe creating, "Mephisto destroying in his own realm" (something Galactus himself couldn't do) God. Reed has fathered a literal GOD.

c) Last but not least, Reed recreated all creation. During the Abraxas saga, Reed used the UN to recreate all creation and undo the trans dimensional damage Abraxas had caused. Now some may say, it's the UN that did it, but the UN is only half of it. To wield the UN effectively, the user must have total understanding of the object he wishes to use the UN on. This means that Reed had TOTAL understanding of reality and creation on all levels of existence to pull off what he did. Reed is omniscient.

Reed can't beat TOAA because Reed IS TOAA. Batman dies though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, Reed is awesome.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by zopzop
Reed Richards wins and it's not even close. What has Bat God done that can compare to the following :

a) Rogue Celestials were rampaging in the Council of Reeds subspace, they killed multiple IG bearers and laughed off attacks from the Starbrand!, yet Reed pulls a random weapon of his out of the closet and destroys one of them, they flee. Random Reed weapon >>>>>>>>>>>>IG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Starbrand

b) Reed has destroyed (some say BFRed) the M-body of the LT, the second in command to TOAA. Only the HotU has ever been able to accomplish this. Reed = TOAA. Even to those who say he "only" BFRed him, how the fxxk do you BFR someone who is omnipresent? Reed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logic.

c) Some say Doom is one of the greatest threats and keenest minds in the universe (a prep God on the level of Batman), yet the Council of Reeds pwned multiple alt reality versions of Doom and lobotomized them into drooling idiots, proving Reed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Doom (and hence Batman).

d) Reed's spawn, Franklin, is a reality warping, pocket universe creating, "Mephisto destroying in his own realm" (something Galactus himself couldn't do) God. Reed has fathered a literal GOD.

c) Last but not least, Reed recreated all creation. During the Abraxas saga, Reed used the UN to recreate all creation and undo the trans dimensional damage Abraxas had caused. Now some may say, it's the UN that did it, but the UN is only half of it. To wield the UN effectively, the user must have total understanding of the object he wishes to use the UN on. This means that Reed had TOTAL understanding of reality and creation on all levels of existence to pull off what he did. Reed is omniscient.

But... but... but Batman fought some White Martians with an easily exploited weakness to fire! durredhulk

cdtm
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
reed probably has the better chance. but the second his family becomes compromised in some way he'll fold.

bruce is relentless....might go with him.

Reed has more of a history with cosmic threats.

Batman has good odds though, seeing he has some of the most well established Mary Sue powers out there..

Bentley
Let's face it, Reed is the top dog hero in Marvel. He's the quintessential cosmic genius.

cdtm
Yeah, he's more than good enough to duplicate what the council of Reeds did. A Reed Richards with ambitions of conquest would be a very scary villain.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bentley
Let's face it, Reed is the top dog hero in Marvel. He's the quintessential cosmic genius. He couldn't beat The Jackal in genetics haw-som

Uriel005
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He couldn't beat The Jackal in genetics haw-som He also can't cure cancer... *cough* T'Challa *cough*

tkitna
Neither beat TOAA, but Reed would do better than Bruce.

Badabing
Neither. Both, with time and prep, could beat a god. But not the God.

Though, Batman did batkick an omega powered Darkseid and beat Darkseid's time trap. mmm

stick out tongue

Diesldude
Originally posted by Badabing
Neither. Both, with time and prep, could beat a god. But not the God.

Reed can't even beat Doom, how is he going to beat God?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Diesldude
Reed can't even beat Doom, how is he going to beat God? the council of Reeds say otherwise and have shown otherwise.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Badabing

Though, Batman did batkick an omega powered Darkseid and beat Darkseid's time trap.

You beat me to it.

Bouboumaster
Reed already met God. He would shit all over Bruce Wayne.

Seriously, the only version of Batman who can stand a chance is Adam West's Batman. With a Bat-Richards-Repellent or whatever.

cdtm
Originally posted by Uriel005
He also can't cure cancer... *cough* T'Challa *cough*

Norman Osborn had it. Don't think he invented it, though.

Parmaniac
Pretty sure he did, with the help/use of Freak.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Reed already met God. He would shit all over Bruce Wayne. So did Spider-man

Bentley
I'm noticing Para is wanking Spidey feats quite hard here mmm

stick out tongue

Enzeru

Mindset
I agree, Doom wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, he's more than good enough to duplicate what the council of Reeds did. A Reed Richards with ambitions of conquest would be a very scary villain.

A villain Reed Richards would be Alexander Luthor Jr. Someone who not only brought back the Multiverse, but manipulated it as well.

TheLordofMurder
@Enzeru

Maybe you should go back and re-read the OP...

Logically, of course no one should be able to defeat (let alone challenge) TOAA, but these two characters domination over the PIS Force is so great that there is practically no one they cant beat; they can perform at levels far, far, FAR, beyond their tierings if need be...

In addition, the OP simply asks who would have the better chance of defeating TOAA, not wether or not either of them actually would defeat TOAA...

TheLordofMurder

Your argument seems to be air-tight; I cant find a single flaw in it...very compelling! smile

thumb up

Enzeru
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Enzeru

Maybe you should go back and re-read the OP..

Well, I did, also before, but it still applies. Logically there is no way for them to find a way to defeat TOAA, even if "good" PIS is included.

It's like me trying to win a weight lifting tournament against the worlds strongest man. Of course I could build some fancy gadget to help me out (if I would be intelligent enough for something like that), but it would still be against the rules and I wouldn't stand a chance.

Reed Richards would be totally confusing, since in that case it would be Stan Lee saying that Reed Richards has more control over the Marvel universe then he has.
Of course, it's not up to Stan Lee anymore, but other people, but you know what I mean. There is no way to defeat TOAA if he controls your every move and if there was a way, the magic would be totally gone and I would not expect a writer to pull off something like that.
Not even classic Dr. Strange was able to compete with the Living Tribunal and Dr. Strange is all about illogical magic. What do you expect Bruce Wayne to do? Or even Reed, who repairs universes with his tech (LoL), but could still be erased from existance by TOAA without any effort at all.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Enzeru
Well, I did, also before, but it still applies. Logically there is no way for them to find a way to defeat TOAA, even if "good" PIS is included.

It's like me trying to win a weight lifting tournament against the worlds strongest man. Of course I could build some fancy gadget to help me out (if I would be intelligent enough for something like that), but it would still be against the rules and I wouldn't stand a chance.

Reed Richards would be totally confusing, since in that case it would be Stan Lee saying that Reed Richards has more control over the Marvel universe then he has.
Of course, it's not up to Stan Lee anymore, but other people, but you know what I mean. There is no way to defeat TOAA if he controls your every move and if there was a way, the magic would be totally gone and I would not expect a writer to pull off something like that.
Not even classic Dr. Strange was able to compete with the Living Tribunal and Dr. Strange is all about illogical magic. What do you expect Bruce Wayne to do? Or even Reed, who repairs universes with his tech (LoL), but could still be erased from existance by TOAA without any effort at all.

Galactus once overpowered Stan Lee and drew him into a Fantastic Four comic; anything can happen in a comic and logic is not a factor when illogic strikes (and illogic strikes at an alarming rate when it comes to Reed and Bruce) ...

So once again, who has the better chance of defeating TOAA...Reed or Bruce?

Enzeru
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
So once again, who has the better chance of defeating TOAA...Reed or Bruce?

Reed of course ;-)

JayDaDon

As a big time reed Richards fan, this post almost brought a tear to my eye.

akhenaten
Originally posted by JayDaDon
As a big time reed Richards fan, this post almost brought a tear to my eye.

i always likes raphael more because he is red and stuff big grin

JayDaDon
^ thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.