Bor vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Bor's all messed up in the head like when he fought Thor. WWH wont go WB.Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bor.

Starscream M
WWH.

Bor will hurt Hulk, but will only succeed in pissing off WWH, who will eventually kill Bor.

ozz81
Bor

bbrem123
WWH

BruceSkywalker
Bor's one and only chance would be to run as fast as he possibly can.. WWH stomps

bbrem123
WWH punches his fists together and kill Bor with the aftershock

Starscream M
Originally posted by bbrem123
WWH punches his fists together and kill Bor with the aftershock don't be ridiculous, an aftershock will not kill bor, at best stuns him.

hulk will eventually outpower and outlast bor though.

cdtm
Bor wins, with ease.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

I'm not even surprised.

cdtm
Not surprised Bor wins with ease?

It's a herald level brick vs a skyfather, what other outcome could there be? wink

tross
Originally posted by cdtm
Not surprised Bor wins with ease?

It's a herald level brick vs a skyfather, what other outcome could there be? wink

So Bor's skyfather level now ? Based on what ?

h1a8
Good fight. We know that WBH>>>>>Bor but I'm not so sure about WWH.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Damborgson
Bor's all messed up in the head like when he fought Thor. WWH wont go WB.Who wins? http://i28.tinypic.com/ws199u.gif

Damborgson
Lmao

Nihilist
Bor wins, its not even much of a fight.

akhenaten
Bor wins

wildernesss
sentry was able to revert ww hulk back into banner even after he allowed hulk to freely punch on him AND hulk's allies put out some of sentry's energy projection while it was directed at hulk. if ww hulk was really that great, sentry shouldn't have been able to revert him to banner considering he basically wasn't in this to really win it & fought recklessly.

unfortunately, bore wins this.

Mshinu
Bor slices Hulkie Boy in half.

akhenaten
bor ripes him in half

Nihilist
Bor broke OF Thors ribs in 1 shot, WWH cant come close to that

Enzeru
Originally posted by wildernesss
sentry was able to revert ww hulk back into banner even after he allowed hulk to freely punch on him AND hulk's allies put out some of sentry's energy projection while it was directed at hulk. if ww hulk was really that great, sentry shouldn't have been able to revert him to banner considering he basically wasn't in this to really win it & fought recklessly.

You forgot to mention that Sentry was very unstable there and therefore quite weak, but he was still brawling it out with WW Hulk and even had the upper hand in the entire fight!
Damn hell yes, the Sentry! *fanboy scream*

However, it's actually quite understandable that the Hulk reverted back to Banner again, since Sentry always had an calming effect on the Hulk. That one combined with the devastating damage Sentry was causing to the Hulk, it was enough to pull off the trick in the end.

And yeah, Bor wins this one, but it would not be a stomp, because of Hulk's healing factor. Hulk should be able to take some serious damage, since I wouldn't really say that Bor was as powerful as Zeus in the long run.

TheHulk
In this kind of rules I say WWH wins but Stomp?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Naija boy
Bor wins

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Bor wins bor couldn't even beat thor, who WWH would prob beat.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Starscream M
bor couldn't even beat thor, who WWH would prob beat.

Debatable with regular Thor but Wwh wouldn't beat that version of Thor though ( odinforce rebirth Thor who though underwhelming was still above herald). I don't think bor was some all powerful sky father leveller but he was definitely no mid herald.

cdtm
Asgardian Destroyer, who gave OF Thor even less trouble than Bor did, would walk all over WWH.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Naija boy
Debatable with regular Thor but Wwh wouldn't beat that version of Thor though ( odinforce rebirth Thor who though underwhelming was still above herald). I don't think bor was some all powerful sky father leveller but he was definitely no mid herald. Bor was trans to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.