SASUKE (pre-ems) vs AKATSUKI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
sasuke before he gained his unknown abilities takes on the members of akatsuki at their height of power in one on one fights without plot, CIS is on cause it would be hard to debate them otherwise

- no prep as this is chuunin exam style

- akatsuki's members and sasuke will have knowledge of each other if they met before or from what they heard on-panel. sasuke reading mission logs off-panel doesn't count, a brief recap from a teammate about what they did encounter on-panel does

- they fight in the dead forest kakuzu and hidan fought team 10 + kakashi in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- hidan

- juugo

- suigetsu

- konan

- sasori

- deidara

- kakuzu

- orochimaru

- itachi

- tobi (current (just no paths))

- nagato

how does each fight go down?

TheAuraAngel
Results will probably be the same as in the last thread.

Itachi, Tobi, and Nagato will all beat Sasuke. The rest would probably get killed. Orochimaru is the only iffy one but in my humble opinion, Sasuke can beat him.

Q99
Pre-EMS Sasuke isn't as strong as KCM Naruto, though. Several of these have pretty good chances IMO, especially if they drag things out.

AsbestosFlaygon
Considering this is a continuous gauntlet, he'll be pretty fatigued by the time he faces Orochimaru.

If he manages to beat Orochimaru, he'd barely make it through Itachi, imo.

We don't know how strong current Tobi is (he may or may not be as strong as current Madara), but I'm pretty sure he's a lot tougher than Pre-EMS Sasuke.

Tbh, I'd be hard-pressed to give pre-EMS Sasuke the win over pre-Rinnegan Tobi even.

Bentley
Without Manda Sasuke gets punked by Deidara 131

Q99
Aside from the eye pack, I'd say Konan, Sasori, and Orochimaru are all dangerous enough to stand a chance.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Pre-EMS Sasuke isn't as strong as KCM Naruto, though. Several of these have pretty good chances IMO, especially if they drag things out.

Of course. But it will still turn out the same. stick out tongue

The first 3 will be beaten without any effort. If Konan has her 600 Billion attack, she will win but I assume she doesn't because that attack would beat most anyone. She has no real showings against genjutsu so I think that would be enough to beat her. If not, Amaterasu it up.

Sasori is the main threat but so long as Susano'o is up, Sasuke should be relatively safe. It'll bring Sasuke the win.

Deidara already lost to Sasuke but this Sasuke is a bit different. Amaterasu it up.

Orochimaru will be the hardest, especially if this is a continuous gauntlet. Genjutsu probably would be the best strategy but Amaterasu can always be used and such.

And eve if he were at full health, he would not beat the last three.

Q99
She's got a lot of stuff to physically block for her to prevent a direct LOS from amaterasu/using clones, and even without major prep to make 'em all explosive, the feat did show she can control huge amounts of paper at once.

Though granted, Genjutsu may still work.

If he plays his card right with Iron Sands, he may be able to get some within the Susano'o.

Hm, I hate to say this, but with Itachi's sickness in play *he* may be able to play out the clock, make 'tachi use up too much endurance. Sasuke does have the advantage of being the only person known who can flat-out beat Itachi's genjutsu, big bro's biggest threat.

Though on the flip side, he kinda fights like a dumbass with MS, so that'd favor Itachi, and if Itachi doesn't use genjutsu and focuses on the physical that'll let him last longer.

The other two, yea, they definitely win.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
She's got a lot of stuff to physically block for her to prevent a direct LOS from amaterasu/using clones, and even without major prep to make 'em all explosive, the feat did show she can control huge amounts of paper at once.

Though granted, Genjutsu may still work.

I know. I just think Sasuke is good enough to get a LOS regardless of her abilities. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Q99
If he plays his card right with Iron Sands, he may be able to get some within the Susano'o.

Eh, maybe. But Sasuke has ridiculously fast arrows that I believe would be very difficult for Sasori to block.

Originally posted by Q99
Hm, I hate to say this, but with Itachi's sickness in play *he* may be able to play out the clock, make 'tachi use up too much endurance. Sasuke does have the advantage of being the only person known who can flat-out beat Itachi's genjutsu, big bro's biggest threat.

Though on the flip side, he kinda fights like a dumbass with MS, so that'd favor Itachi, and if Itachi doesn't use genjutsu and focuses on the physical that'll let him last longer.

That is pushing it but I see the reasoning behind it.

Actually, never mind. Sasuke and Itachi tie based on CIS. Neither would want to kill the other.

Q99
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
I know. I just think Sasuke is good enough to get a LOS regardless of her abilities. stick out tongue

Also let me point out that she can be burned down to, like, 1/3rd her torso and still be alive, so even if she gets amaterasu'd as long as part of her escapes it's not a KO smile

True. Sasori's smart and has a big arsenal, so I wouldn't count him out, but that bow is rather powerful.

TheAuraAngel
But it'll hurt like nothing else. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam

- hidan

- juugo

- suigetsu

- konan

- sasori

- deidara

- kakuzu

- orochimaru

- itachi

- tobi (current (just no paths))

- nagato

how does each fight go down?

Beats most of them with the exception of Itachi, Nagato & Tobi. Undecided on Sasori. IMO, Sasuke's agile & fast enough to avoid Sasori's poison attacks with Iron Sand and everything else, but Sasori has a bunch of puppets at his disposal.
Still, Kirin.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

The first 3 will be beaten without any effort. If Konan has her 600 Billion attack, she will win but I assume she doesn't because that attack would beat most anyone. She has no real showings against genjutsu so I think that would be enough to beat her. If not, Amaterasu it up.

Konan can't have her Paper Angel tech. No prep.

Also, Kirin. awesome

psycho gundam
sasuke didn't really have chackra issues post-itachi iirc, it was just his eyes going bad

oh yeah, this isn't a gauntlet. sasuke gets rest in between

TheAuraAngel
I'm sad Kisame isn't in this thread. I would be interested to see the arguments concerning that one.

psycho gundam
i knew i missed someone ~_~

kisame is in

Demonic Phoenix
^ Gets blitzed by Naruto (since you forgot him in the other thread as well), and loses to Sasuke most likely. Defensively, Susano'o is not much use against Kisame with Samehada, but it helps offensively.

King Kandy
I think that Kisame would beat Naruto, lose to Sasuke though.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
you forgot him in the other thread as well omg....

Bentley
You just want to keep Kisame from losing subconsciously.

Demonic Phoenix
Can you blame him? Kisame was awesome enough to make Killer Bee, of all people, to look like a chump. 313

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bentley
You just want to keep Kisame from losing subconsciously. i'd like to believe that, it's just that i personally don't really care for kisame as a character that much. *shrug*

now if sasori was omitted....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.