Thor VS Classic Count Nefaria (In a Fist Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Thor VS Classic Count Nefaria (In a Fist Fight)

No prep. No bfr. No hammer. No energy projection. ONLY fist fighting is allowed. Most recent version of thor.

who wins this?

Bentley
Count ftw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
On one hand Nefaria imho was intended to be slightly stronger (His also more invulnerable) than Thor (At least the standard version), on the other, compared to the Odinson, he's weak willed (See Wonder Man's comment).

Thor's ability to slug it out with people superior to Nefaria for very extended periods (Hulk, the Destroyer Armor, Kurse etc.) without going down makes think his the safer bet in a bloody brawl.

akhenaten
i agree with your point rage, also thor went blow for blow with kurse who is 4X stronger than him, i think thor might take the majority based on damage soak and fighting spirit

wildernesss
erm

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Count ftw.

Why?

Because of his speed?

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
On one hand Nefaria imho was intended to be slightly stronger (His also more invulnerable) than Thor (At least the standard version), on the other, compared to the Odinson, he's weak willed (See Wonder Man's comment).

Thor's ability to slug it out with people superior to Nefaria for very extended periods (Hulk, the Destroyer Armor, Kurse etc.) without going down makes think his the safer bet in a bloody brawl.

I don't know, Nefaria's best lifting feat is what, a building? His best durability feat is tanking an attack from Wonder Man? Thor's done that too, against the same version of Wonder Man (WM toppled him, but only because it was a cheap shot at full strength, and claimed he could never hope to actually hurt him..)

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley
Count ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.