iPhone 4 Owners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thoren
Have you ever had the problem of the back glass plate make a clicking noise when gently pressing on it, or just picking it up?

I've had this problem on my iPhone for a few weeks now, doesn't affect performance, but its getting a little annoying. And its getting a little more persistent, at first it didn't make the noise every time picked it up from the back, now it does.

Should I take it to the Apple store?

T.M
Sounds like the glass may either be fitted incorrectly or has a crack so part of it is moving. I haven't had this problem with mine.

I would take it into apple to see what they can do.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Thoren
Have you ever had the problem of the back glass plate make a clicking noise when gently pressing on it, or just picking it up?

I've had this problem on my iPhone for a few weeks now, doesn't affect performance, but its getting a little annoying. And its getting a little more persistent, at first it didn't make the noise every time picked it up from the back, now it does.

Should I take it to the Apple store?

You hipsters just want any reason to go to your Apple temples!

Thoren
Originally posted by T.M
Sounds like the glass may either be fitted incorrectly or has a crack so part of it is moving. I haven't had this problem with mine.

I would take it into apple to see what they can do. I'll go Monday, too many Christmas shoppers out right now. Originally posted by Bardock42
You hipsters just want any reason to go to your Apple temples! You wanna fight about it?

Bardock42
I'll go Monday, too many Christmas shoppers out right now. You wanna fight about it?

Not with you...

Thoren
Then with who...

Bardock42
Then with who...

I have nothing...

Thoren
As always...

dadudemon
Definitely take it to the Apple store IF you do not feel comfortable replacing any of the parts on the phone, yourself. It should still be under warranty if you have had it less than a year. Have you?

AsbestosFlaygon
Looks like a design flaw, or something chipped off inside the phone. A piece of plastic/metal perhaps.

Anyways, bring it to the nearest Church of Apple and get it fixed/replaced.

Thoren
Originally posted by dadudemon
Definitely take it to the Apple store IF you do not feel comfortable replacing any of the parts on the phone, yourself. It should still be under warranty if you have had it less than a year. Have you? Yeah it's under warranty til March. And I would never try to repair it myself, might **** it up even more.

rotiart
I've never had an issue with my 4 or 4s. And noone in my family as far as I know seems to have had a similar issue.

I did drop and break the back glass before but I was able to pay someone to fix that. I wouldn't be overly concerned if you are still under warranty... But backup your phone first...

Barker
HOW ABOUT PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Mine doesn't do that. srug

Thoren
It will *****, then what?

crackers

Barker
Then I'll come to you for help. ermmhappy

Thoren
As always. ermmhappy

Barker
huhu

Thoren
Is your iPhone white or black?

Barker
Black as night

Thoren
Mine is racist, it's white.

Barker
And you called me races

Thoren
*insert goofy Asian kid with nerd glasses and acne*

Barker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=20806
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=20806

Thoren
haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.