Itachi and Kisame vs Deidara and Sasori

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
They both are on the way to the leaf to get Naruto but run into each other and start arguing. Then shoving. Then it turns into an all out fight. Fight to the death, which tteam wins? Fight is in the forest of Death.

TheAuraAngel
Itachi and Kisame lolstomp.

Might die in a C0 suicide attack though.

Q99
I wouldn't quite call it a lolstomp... but Itachi is definitely the strongest on the field and his team wins.

Hm, I wonder if Sasori has aquapuppets ^^

TheAuraAngel
I would. A team of two stronger individuals vs a team of weaker individuals is unfair. Of course, this is assuming Kisame is stronger than both Sasori and Deidara.

Would be awesome. Hmm....I wonder if Kisame could crush Sasori's heart under pure water pressure?

Q99
I don't think Kisame is stronger than Deidara and Sasori.

TheAuraAngel
I don't mean at the same time. I mean individually. stick out tongue

Q99
So did I smile

Sasori doesn't care about underwater or drowning, and his poison should work as well, the ability to close wounds with chakra won't help there. Iron sands is an attack that works fine underwater, as is some of his puppet-launched projectiles. His armor shell protects him from both Samehada and the water sharks too. Sasori is someone I'd give good odds against Kisame.

Deidara, he should stay flying for most of the fight, well above possible water domes, and drop depth charges on him. Not as good a chance as Sasori, since water will provide some protection from bombs and Samehada should be able to diffuse bombs, but still a big battle one-on-one.

Bentley
I don't think Sasori has an answer against Kisame fusing with Samehada.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99

He's definitely stronger than Sasori and Deidara, but that doesn't mean either cannot beat him.

Originally posted by Damborgson
They both are on the way to the leaf to get Naruto but run into each other and start arguing. Then shoving. Then it turns into an all out fight. Fight to the death, which tteam wins? Fight is in the forest of Death.

Team 1.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't think Sasori has an answer against Kisame fusing with Samehada. he always has that ability to make the 3rd create that nasty "tumbleweed" soaked in poison with the iron sand. it would probably work underwater also, and sasori might not even need to breathe

Q99
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He's definitely stronger than Sasori and Deidara, but that doesn't mean either cannot beat him.

Eh, I disagree. I put him and Sasori on a similar level. Kisame's got more omph but Sasori has more versatility and the one-hit-win potential of all his poison attacks.

RE: Blaxican
Edit

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99

Overall, Kisame is stronger than Diedara.

Sasori is stronger than both.

I am using the "stronger" as in, the Naruto sense. Not physical stronger. In Naruto/shounen manga, when they say "you've gotten strong", they are not talking about physical strong, but overall power.

If you meant physical strength, yeah, Kisame is a 5. A solid 5, to be exact because even Guy was impressed by his strength and Guy is one of the (without gates) strongest ninjas in the manga.

And, yeah, I think Itachi wins...even sick Itachi. He can solo all the others because his Susano'o can be activated faster than a lightning strike (that's actually a fact established by Sasuke vs. Itachi). So no one will get a drop on him.

If we turn off CIS, Itachi activates Susano'o, full power, seals everyone with his sword, and the fight is over.

Most powerful offensive weapon seen: check.

Most powerful defensive weapn seen: check.

Does anyone think Itachi is OP? He could potentially take on Madara (rinnigan) and win without a problem due to his sealing sword. Man, now I don't like Itachi as much: too OP.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, I disagree. I put him and Sasori on a similar level. Kisame's got more omph but Sasori has more versatility and the one-hit-win potential of all his poison attacks.

Against Kisame, Sasori's definitely got the advantage thanks to his hax poison.
On an overall basis though, Sasori's not his equal, not when he change the entire battlefield with one jutsu to give himself an advantage, and drain the very thing a ninja uses for jutsu.

~ Anyway, unless Sasori has drastically changed the make-up of his poisons since Orochimaru left Akatsuki, I'd wager Sasuke would be immune to them.

TheAuraAngel
Unless of course Orochimaru doesn't have a sample of his poison. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Orochimaru's the guy that kept samples of Hashirama's DNA and snooped around Akatsuki. He definitely has a sample. stick out tongue

EDIT: Aw crap. Wrong thread.

AsbestosFlaygon
Kisame is stronger than BOTH.
His chakra level was through the roof.

Add Itachi and it's pretty much a omgwtfstomp.

Q99
Keep in mind that Sasori has battlefield-wide jutsu (iron sands, and hundred puppets), and his iron sands lets him deny ninja their weapons that they often rely on.

Eating chakra is nice, but it's largely a defensive thing, he can't eat the chakra until it's been sent out after him or is otherwise being radiated, and it always has to be hit with the sword (and/or be in merged mode).

With Sasori having both an offensive hax (the one-hit poison), and a defensive (make weapons a liability to the user), and the ability to select puppets to match opponent's weaknesses, I do think he's better against most enemies (not all, I'd definitely want Kisame against like jinchuuriki, but most).

Chakra amount isn't everything, though. Itachi has a lot less, but is the senior partner of their crew.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Q99

Chakra amount isn't everything, though. Itachi has a lot less, but is the senior partner of their crew.
I concur.

But what I meant is he could manhandle them both individually.

Together, Sasori and Deidara are a force to reckon with.
If they actually worked together, they can steamroll through most tag teams in Narutoverse.

Q99
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I concur.

But what I meant is he could manhandle them both individually.

I don't think so. I think Sasori'd have some advantage, and Deidara, while disadvantaged, would still be a tough fight.

IMO most Akatsuki-on-Akatsuki battles are tough combats, unless Itachi, Tobi, or Nagato are involved.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Q99
IMO most Akatsuki-on-Akatsuki battles are tough combats, unless Itachi, Tobi, or Nagato are involved.
Not really.

Hidan poses no threat against the other Akatsuki members.

Q99
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Not really.

Hidan poses no threat against the other Akatsuki members.

Hah smile Granted.

While I wouldn't quite say no threat, he is easily the weakest Akatsuki that any of the others could beat.

Bentley
Hidan is weaksauce.

TheAuraAngel
Hidan could beat White Zetsu. 313

Q99
Hm, Zetsu's pretty weak too, outside of hit and runs, I don't think he could do well against most.

TheAuraAngel
Depends on the area I would think. Black Zetsu isn't too shabby.

Bentley
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Hidan could beat White Zetsu. 313

I actually see White Zetsu outsmarting him no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Keep in mind that Sasori has battlefield-wide jutsu (iron sands, and hundred puppets), and his iron sands lets him deny ninja their weapons that they often rely on.

Eating chakra is nice, but it's largely a defensive thing, he can't eat the chakra until it's been sent out after him or is otherwise being radiated, and it always has to be hit with the sword (and/or be in merged mode).

With Sasori having both an offensive hax (the one-hit poison), and a defensive (make weapons a liability to the user), and the ability to select puppets to match opponent's weaknesses, I do think he's better against most enemies (not all, I'd definitely want Kisame against like jinchuuriki, but most).

True, but his Iron Sands do not affect the battlefield with the same magnitude as Kisame's Water Jutsu. It also does have a major Achilles heel in that it is tied to a single puppet that is a glass cannon.
His 100 puppets are nothing short of amazing on the other hand.

He can eat chakra from most ninjutsu or weapons enhanced with chakra.
Merged mode lets him drain chakra with a touch. He does not have to use Samehada to drain chakra under certain circumstances

TheAuraAngel
According to the Narutopedia info, he could do that because he was submerged in water.

Which makes no sense to me personally but I don't really care for Kisame anyway so he can do what he likes. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Bentley
I actually see White Zetsu outsmarting him no expression

Nah. White Zetsu is fairly dumb.

Demonic Phoenix
According to the Narutopedia info, he could do that because he was submerged in water.

That's retarded.

Q99
Yea, I see no reason it'd depend on water. Though he wouldn't have the fast swim speed outside.

It's not that much of a glass cannon- in order to get to it, you have to get past the sands (remember when they made a ton of small spikes that pretty much filled the area?), and it had some built-in weapons. Plus then you need to hit it quite hard.

Yea, and while that's a nice cheat advantage, I think Sasori having two cheat advantages is overall better.

Chakra eating screws over a ninjutsu-heavy type's offense, and reduces the effectiveness of a weapons type. Iron sands screws over a weapons type, and poison screws over almost any low-defense or toughness based defense type.

While they both really screw over some foes, I think the wider applicability of poison, and that there are two different screw-over things, is better against most foes.

Yes, but he still needs to hit in that mode. If you can keep your distance, you can still do your stuff.

psycho gundam
About hidan: he can oneshot almost anyone in the manga, he's just extremely limited attack wise. Kishi said he was going to make hidan's scythe some crazy weapon with gadgets and stuff but he ran out of time or something.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
That's retarded.

I didn't come up with it.

Personally, I think it was because chakra was being fed directly into him that he was able to absorb it rather than being affected by it the way it was intended.

Kisame being able to absorb chakra without his sword made no sense to me to begin with.

Damborgson
Hidan's still pretty strong I guess. If he lowered his crazy a little he could be more of a threat.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, I see no reason it'd depend on water. Though he wouldn't have the fast swim speed outside.

He could use Earth Jutsu to swim through the earth. Won't be as fast though.

Originally posted by Q99
It's not that much of a glass cannon- in order to get to it, you have to get past the sands (remember when they made a ton of small spikes that pretty much filled the area?), and it had some built-in weapons. Plus then you need to hit it quite hard.

Oh yeah, that was a pretty sweet attack.
It's still a glass cannon though, seeing as most puppets that aren't built for defense, are not very durable.

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, and while that's a nice cheat advantage, I think Sasori having two cheat advantages is overall better.

Chakra eating screws over a ninjutsu-heavy type's offense, and reduces the effectiveness of a weapons type. Iron sands screws over a weapons type, and poison screws over almost any low-defense or toughness based defense type.

While they both really screw over some foes, I think the wider applicability of poison, and that there are two different screw-over things, is better against most foes.

Eh, Kisame's also got two cheat advantages, unless he's up against another Water user. He'd likely end up on top though, seeing as he's the best Water jutsu user in the manga with the exception of Tobirama most likely.

Originally posted by Q99
Yes, but he still needs to hit in that mode. If you can keep your distance, you can still do your stuff.

If it's coupled with that water jutsu of his, they won't be able to keep their distance because he'll be faster than them; short of S/T jutsu, or gravity manip on the scale of Shinra Tensei.

Sasori's definitely far more versatile, what with his puppet arsenal, Iron Sands, and the ability to control the movements of his enemies, but versatility isn't everything. Sasori's equipped to take on a variety of foes, while Kisame's equipped to take on a smaller variety, but also really powerful ones.

I didn't come up with it.

Personally, I think it was because chakra was being fed directly into him that he was able to absorb it rather than being affected by it the way it was intended.

Kisame being able to absorb chakra without his sword made no sense to me to begin with.

Who said you did? Don't think you always come up with retarded stuff. vin

Yeah, he has some unknown ability that allows him to siphon off chakra. Could even be why he's able to take chakra from Samehada without its consent.
Plus it also means if Sasori tries to use chakra threads on him, he will just absorb Sasori's chakra. vin

Q99
Agreed. I'd say against more foes, they're a bit better off facing Kisame than Sasori, but for a notable subset of powerful foes like any jinchuuriki, Juugo, Suigetsu, Raikage, etc., should totally avoid the shark dude and go for the puppet guy.

AsbestosFlaygon
Itachi could take both of them, tbh.

He'd have more trouble with Deidara's C0 than Sasori's 100 puppets or Iron Sands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.