Count Nefaria vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Sin I AM
nefaria for the maj

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
nefaria for the maj

You really don't think much of Apoc do you?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
You really don't think much of Apoc do you?

no i think apoc is a great character, however i dont see him doing squat to nefaria...he's outta his paygrade

zopzop
Call me crazy but I see Apoc winning this. He's held his own vs the HE, he's restrained Savage Hulk with one hand, he's humiliated Prime Eternal Ikaris, etc...

Angel Watching
I see Apoc taking this. He can match his strength plus control over his entire body, height and power output.

DTM
Ill go with Nefaria. Nefaria was able to take a thrown Thors hammer to his chest and have it bounce off near uselessly, in addition to taking on an entire team of top notch Avengers (Thor included), that to me is more than I see normal Apoc capable of.

Glorificus
Any TP resistance for Nefaria?

Apocalypse does have some pretty powerful psychic abilities.

rotiart
Does apocalypse have telepathy? When was this

JakeTheBank
I think there was an argument made with actual on panel evidence disputing Apocalypse having actual telepathy.

ozz81
apocalypse ftw he seems more versatile and looks like he has more powers at his disposal ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.