Tiamut vs Full Power Tyrant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Bentley
Again...?

Everybody and their mother knows that Tiamut is above trans smile

Diesldude
Originally posted by Bentley

Everybody and their mother knows that Tiamut is above trans smile

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud this guy is possibly in fulcrum's class and is put in a thread against tyrant?

guy222
Tiamut the Communicator FTW

zopzop
Until we see the upcoming Galactus/Celestials fight, I'm going with Tiamut for now.

We know by on panel evidence :

Tiamut > Arishem>>>>>>>>>>>>>3 skyfathers
3 Celestials >>>>>> Tiamut (although they took him by surprise)
Tyrant >>>> Galactus
Odin < Galactus (but it was close)

If their (the Celestials) power level is retconned in the upcoming fight and if Galactus fights MULTIPLE Celestials in a convincing fashion (come Feb), even if he loses, I'm changing my answer to Tyrant. But till then, Tiamut every single time.

guy222
remember good friend, arishem and crew couldn't kill tiamut only to put him to 'sleep'

and i am waiting to see how that dummy kieron will explain why arishem is coming to tiamut's aid

dp tyrant had big g on the ropes

tyrant at full power lost to galactus

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
remember good friend, arishem and crew couldn't kill tiamut only to put him to 'sleep'

Yup. It's been said it's impossible (barring an "omnipotent"wink to actually kill a Celestial. I was just talking in terms of forum win (kill or KO).

He lost off panel under unknown circumstances. That's like the whole Galactus vs Diableri thing all over again. Galactus claimed he personally killed Diableri of the Proemial Gods (but this happened off panel) yet he couldn't handle T/A on panel.

Bentley
G lost to Tyrant with context. Otherwise Sue >>>> Arishem eek!

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
G lost to Tyrant with context. Otherwise Sue >>>> Arishem eek!

LOL, almost didn't notice you with your new avatar. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.