IE 9 Favorites tab not working.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
My IE 9 Favorites tab not working. I can still access my favorites at the top right of the screen, but the tab refuses to work. Any help would be appreciated.

LanceWindu
I see your problem.

You're using Internet Explorer.

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing
My IE 9 Favorites tab not working. I can still access my favorites at the top right of the screen, but the tab refuses to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Bada, your problem may have little to do with anything that you did. I'm taking a shot in the dark, but it may be the fix that you need. You may have gotten an update, and instead of it helping you out, it may have screwed up your browser. Try rolling back to a time that everything worked relatively well. I hope this helps.

Badabing
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I see your problem.

You're using Internet Explorer. Meet me in the CB Vs forum! sneer

I need IE for some of my business applications. sad

-Pr-
IE is fine. It gets a worse rap than it deserves.

Try doing what Stoic said, and if that doesn't work, i'd uninstall it and then reinstall. Your favourites should still be there when you activate the new one.

Barker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I see your problem.

You're using Internet Explorer.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by -Pr-
IE is fine. It gets a worse rap than it deserves.

Try doing what Stoic said, and if that doesn't work, i'd uninstall it and then reinstall. Your favourites should still be there when you activate the new one.

I know. stick out tongue Just being facetious. IE9 is the best Internet Explorer in quite a long time.

I'd much rather use Chrome though.

Kazenji
IE is usually slow for me when i use it

Chrome is what i use most now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.