Your The Writer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
What stories would you put into place, what would you say/do if you were a writer at Marvel/DC for one year?

I would recreate Blood and Thunder in modern day time. smile And have it take place on Earth.

GalanOfTaa
For starters I would refuse to work with anyone who couldn't differentiate "your" from "you're".

JakeTheBank
DC(nU):
-Re-introduce Cyborg Superman.
-Have current Superman briefly run across the Superman of New Earth/pre-Flashpoint.
-Write 12 issues of Wonder Woman.

Marvel:
-Relaunch Iron Fist ongoing
-Make Stephen Strange the Sorcerer Supreme again.
-Bring back Sentry. Have Doom kill Sentry.

Existere
I would edit the title of this thread. mmm

Digi
Originally posted by Existere
I would edit the title of this thread. mmm

Hell no. The irony is far too delicious.

happy

Damborgson
Originally posted by GalanOfTaa
For starters I would refuse to work with anyone who couldn't differentiate "your" from "you're". laughing out loud My mistake. Should be You're the writer as in YOU ARE not your showing possession.

Damborgson
Something else I'd do is recton the history of the serpent. So it fits in with JMS' work.

And bring Alan Scott Back for DCNU.

Galan007
I'd have the DCnU coexisting with the mainstream DCU. Make the new universe a divergent reality, or somesuch, that occasionally interacts with the mainstream universe--much like Wildstorm used to do.

That way you can bring on new readers without pissing off long-time fans (who've grown accustomed to very specific characters, and their very specific stories) by retconning said characters entirely.

Endless Mike
I agree with Galan. I'd also integrate the Vertigo universe more with the mainstream DCU .

For Marvel, I'd do an arc where Zeus battles with Odin (since admit it, everyone wants to see that). I'd also bring back Shuma-Gorath and Zom (but not like the lame fragment seen in WWH, I mean the real Zom). Also more Celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.