Midnnight Sons vs. Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Doctor Strange
Ghost Rider (Blaze)
Ghost Rider (Ketch)
Daimon Hellstorm
Man-Thing
Morbius
Blade
Werewolf by Night

Vs.

Snowbird
Sasquatch (Tanaraq)
Shaman
Talisman
Guardian
Aurora
Puck
Northstar

-K-M-
Alpha Flight

juggernaut74
Midnight Sons.

-K-M-
All that magic is only going to make Talisman stronger and she is already a beast, and speaking of which she can summon and control the Great Beasts herself (and yes Talisman has done that)

Yep...Alpha Flight wins.

Prep-Man
Strange.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Strange. He can solo at his best.

-K-M-
No he can't, he is a shadow of his formerself.

Even Strange called the Talisman a primodal force of nature and it was said "Properly developed, hers is a power that one day might rival even that of Stephen Strange, The Sorcessor Supreme, himself!" and the fact they showed they were equals during the Llan story.

At Talisman's best she beat Llan one on one 20,000 years ago.... a being that embarassed Strange. Strange said he was unsure he could beat Mauvais, and the same Mauvais was terrified of the Great Beasts...the same beasts Talisman can control and summon. Then you add Shaman, Snowbird, Sasquatch (Tanaraq) he definetly isn't soloing

Sin I AM
depends on how the ghost riders are portrayed...

-K-M-
Unless it's Zarathos (even then it's debatable), I don't see them holding up well to Snowbird's Neooqtoq form.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -K-M-
Unless it's Zarathos (even then it's debatable), I don't see them holding up well to Snowbird's Neooqtoq form.

im not saying its gonna b a win for the sons even if the riders bring their most powerful incarnation...but if they dont it will be a stomp because strange will be getting mobbed and hellstrom is all hype

-K-M-
I actually wished they would do more with Hellstorm. He had some "good" feats way back when he was in Defenders, and not to long ago in New Avengers (Or maybe it was Mighty).

Oh well he's appearing in a few upcoming issues, maybe he is getting a push?

Sin I AM
I actually wished they would do more with Hellstorm. He had some "good" feats way back when he was in Defenders, and not to long ago in New Avengers (Or maybe it was Mighty).

Oh well he's appearing in a few upcoming issues, maybe he is getting a push?

which feat r u referrin to in new avengers

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
which feat r u referrin to in new avengers

When the Hood (Dormammu) fought him, and he had some feats in the God Squad as well

Sin I AM
When the Hood (Dormammu) fought him, and he had some feats in the God Squad as well

i remember that vaguely, im going to have to recheck those books

-K-M-
Actually now I think about it, it might have been brother Voodoo that had the good feat in New Avengers. He came at the end of the fight with Hood. I'll have to recheck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.